First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Why do people love Yamapi?
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Because he's absolutely GAY!!!

He's SOOOO in love with TOMA!!!! (though he's in denial as of the moment...)

And simply because Yamapi has boobs!

Hey, what more can I possible ask?!
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08


Why do people love Yamapi?

i dun!!!!
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

tsetsgee13 wrote:

i was just wondering because i don't really hate him but i don't really like him


i neither hate him nor like him.
having watched 3 dramas of him, i can say that his ability to pull an enormous audience (which comprises mostly of girls and girl-wannabes ) lies on his perkiness and weirdness (plus his perplexing-slash-controversial sexuality*) and OF COURSE, his skinny body, which most fans find it hot and smexy, which i still don't get why.



*gender
Posted 10/14/08

c0rin wrote:

...

And simply because Yamapi has boobs!



that's just muscle, dear. not boobs. real boobs are fats.
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / bed
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

lilly07 wrote:

First of all, he's not the best actor I've seen BUT he's an amazingly hard-worker and I have faith in him that with that kind of devotion, he'll be able to become a great actor with experience and time.

Second, he's a great singer with unique voice. he just needs to work a little bit on his live perfs.

Last but not least, I LOVE his personality. He might look stuck-up to some people at first because he tends to be too quite at times but I've been fan of him for a quite a while now and I learned that he's actually just a really shy guy who tends to be open with people that he's really close with. He's devoted to his fans and friends. He's been updating his nikki almost everyday for the past 5 years now, and he has barely ever missed a day. I've read many fan encounter stories and he's always described as down-to-earth and friendly. He's a good son and a brother. His life hasn't been the easiest being raised by a single working mom. Along with acting and singing, he still manages to go to school, pay for his own tuition and at the same time pay for his sister's tuition.

So basically, along with idolizing him as an actor and singer, I really admire him as an individual. and also it doesn't hurt that he's exceptionally good-looking guy with very sexy body.

whew, lol, I'll stop now think I could write an essay with this topic here


Wow. I was about to say the exact thing! Yup, there are a lot of hot guys in je but what attracted me to him the most is his personality. He's a hard worker~and in the end all of us have our preferences and type so we can't really explain why we like a certain person. Some may like him, some may not but we have to respect it.
And despite his popularity he doesn't give off the "i know im hot" aura. He's very down to earth, and rarely speaks because he's so shy~~~which is adorable in my opinion. Oh and he's very sincere too~he can't smile just because he's asked too, he needs to be really happy to smile genuinely. ^____^
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

aerielle wrote:


c0rin wrote:

...

And simply because Yamapi has boobs!



that's just muscle, dear. not boobs. real boobs are fats.


Yes dear, I know, but this is Yamapi we're talking about! Whatever it is that is mutating in his chest area. They are HOT and booby like. (technically, they're called moobs but since Pi is like...So gay...)
Posted 10/14/08

c0rin wrote:


Yes dear, I know, but this is Yamapi we're talking about! Whatever it is that is mutating in his chest area. They are HOT and booby like. (technically, they're called moobs but since Pi is like...So gay...)


omg! so are you saying that you are CERTAIN that yamapi is GAY?!
geez, i thought the same too, actually. but i generally dismisses the possibility because i don't want him to be gay, for Toma's sake! my goodness! i don't like the idea of yamapi taking advantage of Toma's friendship to him! oh, my dear poor Toma.. your bestfriend's GAY!
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Saudi arabia
Offline
Posted 10/14/08



He have Good Acting..

Also I Think He's so cool..

If I see Him I feel by sleep, He's very quiet.
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
Because they enjoy his music and acting? I'm personally not a fan, but he is obviously doing something right to have so many devoted fans all over the world.

Side note, and possibly completely random, but I always felt he could do with gaining a bit of weight.
Posted 10/14/08
.....obvious......
its his body....
I mean come on!

25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
caz hes jus PERFECT!
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / France / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Perfect??? Surely you're not talking about Yamapi

Sorry fans, I don't like his acting, I don't like his dancing, his singing is... and finally his eyes are... and yes, the poor guy should eat a bit more.
24205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Hes sexy...is there anything else to say?
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / searching in a fa...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

megumiyukiko wrote:


lilly07 wrote:

First of all, he's not the best actor I've seen BUT he's an amazingly hard-worker and I have faith in him that with that kind of devotion, he'll be able to become a great actor with experience and time.

Second, he's a great singer with unique voice. he just needs to work a little bit on his live perfs.

Last but not least, I LOVE his personality. He might look stuck-up to some people at first because he tends to be too quite at times but I've been fan of him for a quite a while now and I learned that he's actually just a really shy guy who tends to be open with people that he's really close with. He's devoted to his fans and friends. He's been updating his nikki almost everyday for the past 5 years now, and he has barely ever missed a day. I've read many fan encounter stories and he's always described as down-to-earth and friendly. He's a good son and a brother. His life hasn't been the easiest being raised by a single working mom. Along with acting and singing, he still manages to go to school, pay for his own tuition and at the same time pay for his sister's tuition.

So basically, along with idolizing him as an actor and singer, I really admire him as an individual. and also it doesn't hurt that he's exceptionally good-looking guy with very sexy body.

whew, lol, I'll stop now think I could write an essay with this topic here


Wow. I was about to say the exact thing! Yup, there are a lot of hot guys in je but what attracted me to him the most is his personality. He's a hard worker~and in the end all of us have our preferences and type so we can't really explain why we like a certain person. Some may like him, some may not but we have to respect it.
And despite his popularity he doesn't give off the "i know im hot" aura. He's very down to earth, and rarely speaks because he's so shy~~~which is adorable in my opinion. Oh and he's very sincere too~he can't smile just because he's asked too, he needs to be really happy to smile genuinely. ^____^



you say it all girls ......add he is not a gay or anything he is just funny and good looking and has a good characters for his parts in any drama ..... people are jealous from him so they start the stupid rumors...believe me if he is gay iam the first one who will hate him cause i hate the unnatural stuff .... and by the way i feel that all the Asian actor has a strange picture when they look like a girls cute and like angels...in my world they look gay even if they are not but may be because of the culture differences.. don't know but still love yamapi and other asian actors who looks like a real men
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cyprus
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i dont love him..i just think he's cute...
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.