Created by hannah675
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Which is more powerful??
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08
explain!

as for me...

mind over heart..
since we get to make much accurate decisions!

Posted 5/24/08
wrong section

reported
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Heart over mind. thinking too much and you will pass things up, too much logic will only lead to pointless ideals, how many philosophers seem really happy and they use there mind alot. Follow your heart so you don't pass up your love and stuff like that.
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

wrong section

reported


whats so bad about things in wrong section and what not, is it really that big a deal.
17090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / あなたの心
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Mind over heart.
Minds dont break that easily. =D
Posted 5/24/08
mind over heart
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Mind over heart. Without the mind the heart cannot fully function. (>.<")
Letting one's emotions run rampant will cause problems. Being logical is important if you want to survive.
And my motto is, 'think before you act.' Yup, so definitely mind over heart.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

PurpleWasabi wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

wrong section

reported


whats so bad about things in wrong section and what not, is it really that big a deal.


it's just better to keep everything organized
Posted 5/24/08

PurpleWasabi wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

wrong section

reported


whats so bad about things in wrong section and what not, is it really that big a deal.


obviously it does otherwise the mods wouldn't have made seperate sections.
94791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Mind over heart.. You cannot feel it unless you know it..
Posted 5/24/08
well...the mind can deff kick the shit out of the heart...i mean the feelings of the heart can be overridden by the mind
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

subiedubidoo wrote:

well...the mind can deff kick the shit out of the heart...i mean the feelings of the heart can be overridden by the mind




well you see, i kinda don't agree with you
I've had feelings before about many different things..
...but when i truly and desperately needed to rid them away...
it was impossible.

Maybe it's just me
But i've never been able to escape from my feelings.

If you can do that then you're very lucky.
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Heart over mind is better =P
2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Well, I suppose it depends where your heart is. The things you consider most important in your life, your dearest persons, your interests and where you find at ease is where your heart is.

If your heart is in good hands, no matter what others say and tell you, just follow your heart over your mind and you will find happiness.

On the other hand, if your heart is in the wrong hands, like your comfortable doing bad things ( drugs, vices, wrong friends, immoral acts, etc.). You better use your mind over your heart, for you will not just be the one in pain but all the persons you hold dear and those who hold you dear.



Posted 6/3/08

JapKat wrote:


subiedubidoo wrote:

well...the mind can deff kick the shit out of the heart...i mean the feelings of the heart can be overridden by the mind




well you see, i kinda don't agree with you
I've had feelings before about many different things..
...but when i truly and desperately needed to rid them away...
it was impossible.

Maybe it's just me
But i've never been able to escape from my feelings.

If you can do that then you're very lucky.


i think its a lot like mind over matter...as long as u can keep ur emotions in check u would be surprised what feelings u can override
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.