First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
what is the point of having a boyfriend(girlfriend) when you are always hurt at the end?
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
It's quite simple OP:

There is no point, This is a contradiction.

Being a contradiction it should not exist.

The fact that it exists is a contradiction to the concept of contradictions.

So it should not exist and the reason it should not exist shouldn't exist.

That being said the most logical answer would be that you're wrong.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
I'll make an analogy to what the point of having a gf/bf:

Let's say you are a person who loves heights and gets a thrill out of it. The higher you go, the happier you are... yet, the higher you are, the harder you can fall and get hurt (most likely die). Similarly, in relationships you can experience a level of happiness which is only obtained with the risk of getting hurt.

Hope you can understand this.
Posted 5/25/08
sex is the point , lol
1124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
....why do people still look for boyfriends or girlfriends even if they were already hurt with the previous one?
Different experience/possibilities with the new one?

....why do people get in to relationships though they are still very young?
Um.. how young? 14? less?

.....when is really the right time to have or get in to boyfriend and girlfriend thing? or is there really a particular time or not?
I guess there's no definite time for that.
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
i don't bother, i've got my family to love first before anything else
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

drunk_ghost wrote:

sex is the point , lol


You are bloody sick
Posted 5/25/08

Asrarabbit wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

sex is the point , lol


You are bloody sick


it was a joke . . .
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

drunk_ghost wrote:


Asrarabbit wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

sex is the point , lol


You are bloody sick


it was a joke . . .


lol:D
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
why do people still look for boyfriends or girlfriends even if they were already hurt with the previous one?
- because people will never learn...

....why do people get in to relationships though they are still very young?
-curiosity, i guess...and peer pressure

.....when is really the right time to have or get in to boyfriend and girlfriend thing? or is there really a particular time or not?
-there's no right time...as long as anyone is of right age, mature mind, fat bank account, has own house, and is truly in love
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / White Lake Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
It's life. We do it so we can find the person that we want to share our life with. People are strong and can make it through it. They should know that they are taking risks in relationships.
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
..why do people still look for boyfriends or girlfriends even if they were already hurt with the previous one?

Well you can't just look at the negative parts you have to look ahead that there can always be a chance to find the better person and being hurt is a part of every relationship

....why do people get in to relationships though they are still very young?

Its either from curiosity or peer pressure that your buds has relationship on their own

.....when is really the right time to have or get in to boyfriend and girlfriend thing? or is there really a particular time or not?

well its for anyone to decide
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
....can i ask you of your opinions on this?
yeah

....why do people still look for boyfriends or girlfriends even if they were already hurt with the previous one?
because a new love will cure your heart from the old one

....why do people get in to relationships though they are still very young?
because society is changing

.....when is really the right time to have or get in to boyfriend and girlfriend thing? or is there really a particular time or not?
depends when they are ready or have enough money haha some girls are expensive
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
To experience what it's like to have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Posted 5/25/08
and that's why i dont have one and i dont want one D<
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
what an emo topic.
would you like me to get out some razors
so we can all have an emo party?

omgi'monlykidding,donotkillmewithyourbombsandjackknives.

go and find whatever makes you happy.
if it's love, then hell, go out and go get some of that lovin'.
people consider love as one of the best feelings in the world.
(minus the sadists and the narcissists...)
but everything has some cons to it.
pursue love if that is what'll make you happy<3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.