First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Jiro's popularity slips away causing Arron to disappear from TVB
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Cambridge
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
>>>its all just a corporate decision,basically if people don't watch the show then there is less likelihood for funding from advertisements so the show is considered to be a failure....so the more popular a show is, the more advertising money they get thus making it successful...the writer of that article should never have written it as it is full of unreferenced news that constitutes as conjecture and (dare i say?) "malicious gossip".....
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

lovePIGS wrote:

Not jiro's fault, definitely -.-


Yes he is
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
I love it when the majority sees this my way, a good show and plot ruined by a bad actor. The ratings prove my point and blind fangirls can say what they want, you just like his brand not his acting. You just like him. YOu can't honestly say he is good. But you won't admit and will probably cuss me out but I don't care cause the Majority sees it my way as stated int this topic starter.
Member
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
where did you get the news??
Member
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
aww poor arron. this is why fahrenheit should all be in a cute drama together and not to be seperated >_< and let them all be the main lead
Member
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
what?! i hope that they can air mit soon want to see aaron
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
i think fahrenheit should all be in a drama together, all of them as the main leads would mean that fans won't start quarrelling AND IT SO ISN'T JIRO'S FAULT!
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
whaaaaaaaaaa.... show arron's!
i still want to see both.
its not jiro's fault
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
arh... i was looking forward to MIT... both dramas r diff.. i dun see y MIT wld be affected..
Member
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 彩虹下面
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Celebration wrote:

I love it when the majority sees this my way, a good show and plot ruined by a bad actor. The ratings prove my point and blind fangirls can say what they want, you just like his brand not his acting. You just like him. YOu can't honestly say he is good. But you won't admit and will probably cuss me out but I don't care cause the Majority sees it my way as stated int this topic starter.


Thank you for the crude comment but don't you think you're going overboard, esp. because this IS a ROLLING LOVE FORUM and it stars JIRO? Anyway, it's only my opinion. Besides, if you think the series is not good enough for you, why are you fussing over it? Since we are being frank, I think you are the one with the issues. Let's just leave the ratings be and see what happens...then, we'll know who will have the last laugh!
1804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / London
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
MIT might not show on tvb
y didn't ko one and all those drama show on tvb
i would have been watching it
so mad
i think rolling in love is good
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Freya13 wrote:


Celebration wrote:

I love it when the majority sees this my way, a good show and plot ruined by a bad actor. The ratings prove my point and blind fangirls can say what they want, you just like his brand not his acting. You just like him. YOu can't honestly say he is good. But you won't admit and will probably cuss me out but I don't care cause the Majority sees it my way as stated int this topic starter.


Thank you for the crude comment but don't you think you're going overboard, esp. because this IS a ROLLING LOVE FORUM and it stars JIRO? Anyway, it's only my opinion. Besides, if you think the series is not good enough for you, why are you fussing over it? Since we are being frank, I think you are the one with the issues. Let's just leave the ratings be and see what happens...then, we'll know who will have the last laugh!


DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? I like the story, just Jiro acting makes it not as good as it should be and no I am not going overboard after being cuss out when I stated this very topic on the wall. SO yes I am happy that my point is proven. ANd I doubt you will have the last laugh because the ratings keep going DOWN. And it is a shame because the story is actually good. ANd no i don't hate Jiro, just his acting is horrible and you blind fangirls refuse to see that just like how Hallie Berry can't act but still won a oscer People like you will make the actor think that they can act and then there acting will never improve. I feel sorry for Jiro if he stays as he is. *sigh* poor Jiro.
Member
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]
Member
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 彩虹下面
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Thank you for pointing that out.


Celebration wrote:

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? I like the story, just Jiro acting makes it not as good as it should be and no I am not going overboard after being cuss out when I stated this very topic on the wall. SO yes I am happy that my point is proven. ANd I doubt you will have the last laugh because the ratings keep going DOWN. And it is a shame because the story is actually good. ANd no i don't hate Jiro, just his acting is horrible and you blind fangirls refuse to see that just like how Hallie Berry can't act but still won a oscer People like you will make the actor think that they can act and then there acting will never improve. I feel sorry for Jiro if he stays as he is. *sigh* poor Jiro.


I'm just supporting Jiro...and I think that will not make him complacent of his acting skills. If he were as horrible as you say he is, then why are there projects lining up for him? I don't think his contract company is stupid enough to give him projects when his skills are no better than mine (I suck at acting...). I admit he is not as good as Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise< why are we discussing American actors?>, but he's trying and he will improve. He doesn't need our pity(or your contempt) for his skills....it's encouragement. If you think of Jiro as some "actor who thinks that he can act and then his acting will never improve," well, it's your opinion. I have nothing against it but I do think otherwise, though. That's my opinion. For the last laugh on the ratings, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

PS. I can't say anything about Hallie because she's not the topic but I agree with you. I don't think she has something special. Oh, and by the way, you have glaringly bad typos and grammar mistakes...Does that answer your "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?" question?
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
>;( WHAT?! GRRRR. T.T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.