First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Jiro's popularity slips away causing Arron to disappear from TVB
Member
4395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CND
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
yahh.. rolling love kinda sucked but definitely not jiro's fault.. the story was just kinda blahhh.....
its sad cuz they've got an amazing cast

they should air MIT!! hopefully it will get better ratings! and arron and guigui r in it!
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Freya13 wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Thank you for pointing that out.


Celebration wrote:

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? I like the story, just Jiro acting makes it not as good as it should be and no I am not going overboard after being cuss out when I stated this very topic on the wall. SO yes I am happy that my point is proven. ANd I doubt you will have the last laugh because the ratings keep going DOWN. And it is a shame because the story is actually good. ANd no i don't hate Jiro, just his acting is horrible and you blind fangirls refuse to see that just like how Hallie Berry can't act but still won a oscer People like you will make the actor think that they can act and then there acting will never improve. I feel sorry for Jiro if he stays as he is. *sigh* poor Jiro.


I'm just supporting Jiro...and I think that will not make him complacent of his acting skills. If he were as horrible as you say he is, then why are there projects lining up for him? I don't think his contract company is stupid enough to give him projects when his skills are no better than mine (I suck at acting...). I admit he is not as good as Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise< why are we discussing American actors?>, but he's trying and he will improve. He doesn't need our pity(or your contempt) for his skills....it's encouragement. If you think of Jiro as some "actor who thinks that he can act and then his acting will never improve," well, it's your opinion. I have nothing against it but I do think otherwise, though. That's my opinion. For the last laugh on the ratings, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

PS. I can't say anything about Hallie because she's not the topic but I agree with you. I don't think she has something special. Oh, and by the way, you have glaringly bad typos and grammar mistakes...Does that answer your "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?" question?


Jiro Gets parts the same reason Hallie Berry does because he is likable. And my typo's are because I type fast when I am irritated. ANd I can name Asian actors if the American ones aren't to your level. And NO encouragement only makes a person keep doing the same level as they've been doing. ANd That is lie cause I check and the ratings were going down, I like how some like to lie to make there point seem valid. And Who ever said I hold Jiro in contempt hmm. THat is you, obviously you thinks something bad about him. I just said he can't act cause he can't and wish that he would get better quickly. Don't try to mix my words so you have something to say about me. And I do pity him, cause if this keeps up he will not be remembered as a great entertainer but as someone that people were wondering why he is famous in the first place. I can give you a list of similar people who had the same problem, Hallie Berry being an American one but I can give you a bunch of Asian and American names if that does not satisfy you. So yes I pity him. But I don't hold him in contempt, he would have to be an idiot for that and I would know cause I don't know him. But I don't need to know to see that he is not a very good actor, nor is he funny even for exaggerated comedy. I don't care if hate that fact. And Who is comparing him to Brad Pitt. I wouldn't even compare him to Gong Yoo. He is not even on Matsumoto Jun's level. If he was at least at Shan Jun-Hao level (who doesn't ruin a story plot cause he is decent actor even if he is not fabulous) Then you can't act. No matter what sugary words you say you can't honestly say he can act. None of your argument even mention the fact that he can act. ANd you even agree. You don't even bother to deny it. So what is wrong with me saying the FACT. That he can't act when not one of ya'll can say with a good conscience and with confidence that he can act. SO I don't see what wrong with that. And you pathetic loser I only had ONE Typo. Don't be conceited. Those ANds are for you to notice them. Only Oscar was mispelled so don't play yourself.And How can you calmly agree with me on Hallie Berry? hmm. Does the fact that she can't act make you like her less. NO. Same with Jiro, accept it. Accept him for who he is, not for what you want him to be. He can't act, ACCEPT THAT!!!
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Liar, they are going down I don't like liars.
2443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tralala Land!
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
what the?... this is a bit confusing.... but I think Rolling love is good.... and jiro's gonna be in a series with
Rainie yang?... i better watch out for that..... what's the full title of Aaron's drama??
Member
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 彩虹下面
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

Celebration wrote:

Jiro Gets parts the same reason Hallie Berry does because he is likable. And my typo's are because I type fast when I am irritated. ANd I can name Asian actors if the American ones aren't to your level. And NO encouragement only makes a person keep doing the same level as they've been doing. ANd That is lie cause I check and the ratings were going down, I like how some like to lie to make there point seem valid. And Who ever said I hold Jiro in contempt hmm. THat is you, obviously you thinks something bad about him. I just said he can't act cause he can't and wish that he would get better quickly. Don't try to mix my words so you have something to say about me. And I do pity him, cause if this keeps up he will not be remembered as a great entertainer but as someone that people were wondering why he is famous in the first place. I can give you a list of similar people who had the same problem, Hallie Berry being an American one but I can give you a bunch of Asian and American names if that does not satisfy you. So yes I pity him. But I don't hold him in contempt, he would have to be an idiot for that and I would know cause I don't know him. But I don't need to know to see that he is not a very good actor, nor is he funny even for exaggerated comedy. I don't care if hate that fact. And Who is comparing him to Brad Pitt. I wouldn't even compare him to Gong Yoo. He is not even on Matsumoto Jun's level. If he was at least at Shan Jun-Hao level (who doesn't ruin a story plot cause he is decent actor even if he is not fabulous) Then you can't act. No matter what sugary words you say you can't honestly say he can act. None of your argument even mention the fact that he can act. ANd you even agree. You don't even bother to deny it. So what is wrong with me saying the FACT. That he can't act when not one of ya'll can say with a good conscience and with confidence that he can act. SO I don't see what wrong with that. And you pathetic loser I only had ONE Typo. Don't be conceited. Those ANds are for you to notice them. Only Oscar was mispelled so don't play yourself.And How can you calmly agree with me on Hallie Berry? hmm. Does the fact that she can't act make you like her less. NO. Same with Jiro, accept it. Accept him for who he is, not for what you want him to be. He can't act, ACCEPT THAT!!!


Hallie Berry or other actors, for that matter, is out of the question or topic. Please do not include them next time <they take up too much space>. Okay, I may be wrong about comparing him to Brad or Tom or to anybody now that you mention it. I do accept the fact that he is not yet at a high level in acting but I also accept that he will improve...and who says encouragement doesn't help a person improve? Perhaps in your case you won't--in a thousand years--improve <because you don't accept that concept>but I have a good amount of faith in Jiro <that he will improve>. I accept Jiro for who he is, who he was, and who he will be and not for what I want him to be because, if that's the case, then, I would be denying his flaws, which I'm not. Now I want to point that this is only my opinion, so stop pushing your twisted "thinking" in my head. Think what you want to think, just don't spread the virus. It's your opinion and I guess I have no choice but to respect that. I'm not saying you have contempt for him. I'm saying you have contempt for his ACTING SKILLS. Anyone can see that through your criticisms.

Typos are typos. I'm not being conceited. I'm only saying the FACT and you did say there's nothing wrong with that. I know you think I'm one of those "blind fangirls" as you put it, but look carefully. Your, I quote,"actor think that they can act and then there acting will never improve" phrase has mistakes. THAT should be WHO, THEY should be HE, and THERE should be THEIR. I'm not lecturing....As I said, I'M ONLY POINTING OUT THE FACT. Stop blaming me for getting you irritated and making those typos because I'm as irritated as you are and I'm not blaming you for that!
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
WHAT?!!!
How can they do that to Aaron!!!!!!!!!!
He has nothing to do with Jiro's drama lehh!!
This is utterly unfair!!!!!!
But the thing is, i thought the show was not bad.
Though it can't be considered very good.
But Aaron's MIT must show!!!!
I wanna watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
Member
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

Celebration wrote:


Freya13 wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Thank you for pointing that out.


Celebration wrote:

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? I like the story, just Jiro acting makes it not as good as it should be and no I am not going overboard after being cuss out when I stated this very topic on the wall. SO yes I am happy that my point is proven. ANd I doubt you will have the last laugh because the ratings keep going DOWN. And it is a shame because the story is actually good. ANd no i don't hate Jiro, just his acting is horrible and you blind fangirls refuse to see that just like how Hallie Berry can't act but still won a oscer People like you will make the actor think that they can act and then there acting will never improve. I feel sorry for Jiro if he stays as he is. *sigh* poor Jiro.


I'm just supporting Jiro...and I think that will not make him complacent of his acting skills. If he were as horrible as you say he is, then why are there projects lining up for him? I don't think his contract company is stupid enough to give him projects when his skills are no better than mine (I suck at acting...). I admit he is not as good as Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise< why are we discussing American actors?>, but he's trying and he will improve. He doesn't need our pity(or your contempt) for his skills....it's encouragement. If you think of Jiro as some "actor who thinks that he can act and then his acting will never improve," well, it's your opinion. I have nothing against it but I do think otherwise, though. That's my opinion. For the last laugh on the ratings, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

PS. I can't say anything about Hallie because she's not the topic but I agree with you. I don't think she has something special. Oh, and by the way, you have glaringly bad typos and grammar mistakes...Does that answer your "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?" question?


Jiro Gets parts the same reason Hallie Berry does because he is likable. And my typo's are because I type fast when I am irritated. ANd I can name Asian actors if the American ones aren't to your level. And NO encouragement only makes a person keep doing the same level as they've been doing. ANd That is lie cause I check and the ratings were going down, I like how some like to lie to make there point seem valid. And Who ever said I hold Jiro in contempt hmm. THat is you, obviously you thinks something bad about him. I just said he can't act cause he can't and wish that he would get better quickly. Don't try to mix my words so you have something to say about me. And I do pity him, cause if this keeps up he will not be remembered as a great entertainer but as someone that people were wondering why he is famous in the first place. I can give you a list of similar people who had the same problem, Hallie Berry being an American one but I can give you a bunch of Asian and American names if that does not satisfy you. So yes I pity him. But I don't hold him in contempt, he would have to be an idiot for that and I would know cause I don't know him. But I don't need to know to see that he is not a very good actor, nor is he funny even for exaggerated comedy. I don't care if hate that fact. And Who is comparing him to Brad Pitt. I wouldn't even compare him to Gong Yoo. He is not even on Matsumoto Jun's level. If he was at least at Shan Jun-Hao level (who doesn't ruin a story plot cause he is decent actor even if he is not fabulous) Then you can't act. No matter what sugary words you say you can't honestly say he can act. None of your argument even mention the fact that he can act. ANd you even agree. You don't even bother to deny it. So what is wrong with me saying the FACT. That he can't act when not one of ya'll can say with a good conscience and with confidence that he can act. SO I don't see what wrong with that. And you pathetic loser I only had ONE Typo. Don't be conceited. Those ANds are for you to notice them. Only Oscar was mispelled so don't play yourself.And How can you calmly agree with me on Hallie Berry? hmm. Does the fact that she can't act make you like her less. NO. Same with Jiro, accept it. Accept him for who he is, not for what you want him to be. He can't act, ACCEPT THAT!!!


Omg is amazing to see how people start a stupid fight. You have two choices watch the freaking movie or drama and don’t complain for something that people doesn’t care about… or don’t watch it. I bet you criticize the acting but you watch the series every freaking week. Other thing, if you don’t like his acting…why you watch the drama? I don’t watch many movies because I don’t like the artist in it. Maybe is because you are like everyone else… YOU JUST LIKE THE CUTE FACES, so don’t start a stupid fight for something that you have the fault and don't suport the bad actor(as you say) and don't watch the drama if he is a bad actor. Thanks and have a nice day. Don’t take it personal… just take it like it is. Bye bye…Oh I think you say to someone PATHETIC LOSER… look your self in a mirror and learn to respect other people. Please don’t write me back because honestly I wouldn’t read any message from you.
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

faeryfire wrote:


Celebration wrote:


Freya13 wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Thank you for pointing that out.


Celebration wrote:

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? I like the story, just Jiro acting makes it not as good as it should be and no I am not going overboard after being cuss out when I stated this very topic on the wall. SO yes I am happy that my point is proven. ANd I doubt you will have the last laugh because the ratings keep going DOWN. And it is a shame because the story is actually good. ANd no i don't hate Jiro, just his acting is horrible and you blind fangirls refuse to see that just like how Hallie Berry can't act but still won a oscer People like you will make the actor think that they can act and then there acting will never improve. I feel sorry for Jiro if he stays as he is. *sigh* poor Jiro.


I'm just supporting Jiro...and I think that will not make him complacent of his acting skills. If he were as horrible as you say he is, then why are there projects lining up for him? I don't think his contract company is stupid enough to give him projects when his skills are no better than mine (I suck at acting...). I admit he is not as good as Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise< why are we discussing American actors?>, but he's trying and he will improve. He doesn't need our pity(or your contempt) for his skills....it's encouragement. If you think of Jiro as some "actor who thinks that he can act and then his acting will never improve," well, it's your opinion. I have nothing against it but I do think otherwise, though. That's my opinion. For the last laugh on the ratings, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

PS. I can't say anything about Hallie because she's not the topic but I agree with you. I don't think she has something special. Oh, and by the way, you have glaringly bad typos and grammar mistakes...Does that answer your "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?" question?


Jiro Gets parts the same reason Hallie Berry does because he is likable. And my typo's are because I type fast when I am irritated. ANd I can name Asian actors if the American ones aren't to your level. And NO encouragement only makes a person keep doing the same level as they've been doing. ANd That is lie cause I check and the ratings were going down, I like how some like to lie to make there point seem valid. And Who ever said I hold Jiro in contempt hmm. THat is you, obviously you thinks something bad about him. I just said he can't act cause he can't and wish that he would get better quickly. Don't try to mix my words so you have something to say about me. And I do pity him, cause if this keeps up he will not be remembered as a great entertainer but as someone that people were wondering why he is famous in the first place. I can give you a list of similar people who had the same problem, Hallie Berry being an American one but I can give you a bunch of Asian and American names if that does not satisfy you. So yes I pity him. But I don't hold him in contempt, he would have to be an idiot for that and I would know cause I don't know him. But I don't need to know to see that he is not a very good actor, nor is he funny even for exaggerated comedy. I don't care if hate that fact. And Who is comparing him to Brad Pitt. I wouldn't even compare him to Gong Yoo. He is not even on Matsumoto Jun's level. If he was at least at Shan Jun-Hao level (who doesn't ruin a story plot cause he is decent actor even if he is not fabulous) Then you can't act. No matter what sugary words you say you can't honestly say he can act. None of your argument even mention the fact that he can act. ANd you even agree. You don't even bother to deny it. So what is wrong with me saying the FACT. That he can't act when not one of ya'll can say with a good conscience and with confidence that he can act. SO I don't see what wrong with that. And you pathetic loser I only had ONE Typo. Don't be conceited. Those ANds are for you to notice them. Only Oscar was mispelled so don't play yourself.And How can you calmly agree with me on Hallie Berry? hmm. Does the fact that she can't act make you like her less. NO. Same with Jiro, accept it. Accept him for who he is, not for what you want him to be. He can't act, ACCEPT THAT!!!


Omg is amazing to see how people start a stupid fight. You have two choices watch the freaking movie or drama and don’t complain for something that people doesn’t care about… or don’t watch it. I bet you criticize the acting but you watch the series every freaking week. Other thing, if you don’t like his acting…why you watch the drama? I don’t watch many movies because I don’t like the artist in it. Maybe is because you are like everyone else… YOU JUST LIKE THE CUTE FACES, so don’t start a stupid fight for something that you have the fault and don't suport the bad actor(as you say) and don't watch the drama if he is a bad actor. Thanks and have a nice day. Don’t take it personal… just take it like it is. Bye bye…Oh I think you say to someone PATHETIC LOSER… look your self in a mirror and learn to respect other people. Please don’t write me back because honestly I wouldn’t read any message from you.


First of All You insufferable Jack ass, I am not like you. The fact that I don't think Hallie Berry is a good actor didn't stop me from watching X-Men and Neither would Jiro stop me from watch Rolling Love. And I would Have to think Jiro is Cute to like his face which I think he isn't Don't compare me to your sorry ass and don't think everyone thinks like you. I don't care if you read this or not. I like things with an interesting story regardless of the bad acting. My movie, anime, books, and manga collection can attest to that.So don't compare me to you. YOU TAKE IT LIKE IT IS AND BUTT OUT OF OTHERS CONVERSATION! And when you finish reading this which I know you will, read the comment I made to Freya13, and I know you won't comment back cause you said you would read this, and by commenting would brand you as a liar. But don't worry I know you are going to read this and I am sitting here very smug. Dou Ah Hou.
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

Freya13 wrote:


Celebration wrote:

Jiro Gets parts the same reason Hallie Berry does because he is likable. And my typo's are because I type fast when I am irritated. ANd I can name Asian actors if the American ones aren't to your level. And NO encouragement only makes a person keep doing the same level as they've been doing. ANd That is lie cause I check and the ratings were going down, I like how some like to lie to make there point seem valid. And Who ever said I hold Jiro in contempt hmm. THat is you, obviously you thinks something bad about him. I just said he can't act cause he can't and wish that he would get better quickly. Don't try to mix my words so you have something to say about me. And I do pity him, cause if this keeps up he will not be remembered as a great entertainer but as someone that people were wondering why he is famous in the first place. I can give you a list of similar people who had the same problem, Hallie Berry being an American one but I can give you a bunch of Asian and American names if that does not satisfy you. So yes I pity him. But I don't hold him in contempt, he would have to be an idiot for that and I would know cause I don't know him. But I don't need to know to see that he is not a very good actor, nor is he funny even for exaggerated comedy. I don't care if hate that fact. And Who is comparing him to Brad Pitt. I wouldn't even compare him to Gong Yoo. He is not even on Matsumoto Jun's level. If he was at least at Shan Jun-Hao level (who doesn't ruin a story plot cause he is decent actor even if he is not fabulous) Then you can't act. No matter what sugary words you say you can't honestly say he can act. None of your argument even mention the fact that he can act. ANd you even agree. You don't even bother to deny it. So what is wrong with me saying the FACT. That he can't act when not one of ya'll can say with a good conscience and with confidence that he can act. SO I don't see what wrong with that. And you pathetic loser I only had ONE Typo. Don't be conceited. Those ANds are for you to notice them. Only Oscar was mispelled so don't play yourself.And How can you calmly agree with me on Hallie Berry? hmm. Does the fact that she can't act make you like her less. NO. Same with Jiro, accept it. Accept him for who he is, not for what you want him to be. He can't act, ACCEPT THAT!!!


Hallie Berry or other actors, for that matter, is out of the question or topic. Please do not include them next time <they take up too much space>. Okay, I may be wrong about comparing him to Brad or Tom or to anybody now that you mention it. I do accept the fact that he is not yet at a high level in acting but I also accept that he will improve...and who says encouragement doesn't help a person improve? Perhaps in your case you won't--in a thousand years--improve <because you don't accept that concept>but I have a good amount of faith in Jiro <that he will improve>. I accept Jiro for who he is, who he was, and who he will be and not for what I want him to be because, if that's the case, then, I would be denying his flaws, which I'm not. Now I want to point that this is only my opinion, so stop pushing your twisted "thinking" in my head. Think what you want to think, just don't spread the virus. It's your opinion and I guess I have no choice but to respect that. I'm not saying you have contempt for him. I'm saying you have contempt for his ACTING SKILLS. Anyone can see that through your criticisms.

Typos are typos. I'm not being conceited. I'm only saying the FACT and you did say there's nothing wrong with that. I know you think I'm one of those "blind fangirls" as you put it, but look carefully. Your, I quote,"actor think that they can act and then there acting will never improve" phrase has mistakes. THAT should be WHO, THEY should be HE, and THERE should be THEIR. I'm not lecturing....As I said, I'M ONLY POINTING OUT THE FACT. Stop blaming me for getting you irritated and making those typos because I'm as irritated as you are and I'm not blaming you for that!


Don't you no an example when you see one. How can you understand what I am talking about if I can provide a similar situation to verify my accounts? Just like when you study a case to sentence them you look at a similar case to check that it is fair. And That was the first thing I said was that I hope he improve now you are reneging on what you said that he didn't need it in the first place. I hope he does improve so he would be remember as a good actor. I told you I don't hate him, just he can't act. And I BEEN ACCEPTED HIM! That why I don't hate him even though he can't act. It you and the rest of the fangirls that deny that he can't act and now you are switching your story saying how we should accept him for who he is, WHICH I DID FROM THE BEGINNING! I ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE CAN'T ACT AND STILL DON"T HATE HIM, AH HOU!
And you slipped into my way of thinking whither you like it or not, because you said and that "he will improve" which means that he is not good now so you are admitting the fact that he isn't good. And NO I don't have contempt for his acting skills. DO you know what contempt means? Obviously you don't and for me to have contempt for them he would have to have said skills which he doesn't. NO IT IS NOT HE<.IT IS THEY AS STATING ALL ACTORS WHO THINK THEY CAN ACT< NOT JUST JIRO. And I give you the their but if it was a sentence with he it wouldn't be their it would"an actor that THINKS HE can act and then HIS acting WOULD never improve. Don't try to correct my grammar sweat heart. I admit when I type fast that I make few mistakes, but My command of the English language far exceeds yours so don't even bother. And I don't care what you say. The only ones who thinks that I don't want Jiro to improve is you and the BLIND fangirls who refuse to acknowledged the fact that Jiro can't act, which you are finally admitting in your own round about way as shown in the highlight, so you can't say I am twisting your words. And you can lecture all you want, don't think I won't come back at you with an essay about why he can't act, why he should improve, why you and most people on this is a blind fangirl, how you are misconstruing my words, and how you keep back tracking on what you are say and how I have to keep repeating that I don't hate Jiro and I quote "ACCEPT" the fact that he CAN't act but I don't hate him. So kiss cheeks and not the ones on my face.
Member
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore :]
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Liar, they are going down I don't like liars.


Don't be -____-. You can go and check.
ep 4's ratings are higher than ep3.

What liars -.-, i'm not kidding.

ALL: Don't start a fight here please T.T
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

lovePIGS wrote:


Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Liar, they are going down I don't like liars.


Don't be -____-. You can go and check.
ep 4's ratings are higher than ep3.

What liars -.-, i'm not kidding.

ALL: Don't start a fight here please T.T


Still under one and I admit I didn't see it but I won't apologize cause the ratings still suck.
Member
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore :]
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:


Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Liar, they are going down I don't like liars.


Don't be -____-. You can go and check.
ep 4's ratings are higher than ep3.

What liars -.-, i'm not kidding.

ALL: Don't start a fight here please T.T


Still under one and I admit I didn't see it but I won't apologize cause the ratings still suck.


The ratings suck but it's still a good drama isn't it? O_____O
You don't need to apologize if you don't want to~
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

lovePIGS wrote:


Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:


Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Liar, they are going down I don't like liars.


Don't be -____-. You can go and check.
ep 4's ratings are higher than ep3.

What liars -.-, i'm not kidding.

ALL: Don't start a fight here please T.T


Still under one and I admit I didn't see it but I won't apologize cause the ratings still suck.


The ratings suck but it's still a good drama isn't it? O_____O
You don't need to apologize if you don't want to~


Yes I actually like the plot, otherwise I wouldn't watch it, just well you already know without me saying it don't you.
Member
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore :]
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:


Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:


Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Liar, they are going down I don't like liars.


Don't be -____-. You can go and check.
ep 4's ratings are higher than ep3.

What liars -.-, i'm not kidding.

ALL: Don't start a fight here please T.T


Still under one and I admit I didn't see it but I won't apologize cause the ratings still suck.


The ratings suck but it's still a good drama isn't it? O_____O
You don't need to apologize if you don't want to~


Yes I actually like the plot, otherwise I wouldn't watch it, just well you already know without me saying it don't you.


Errr okay? O_O If you say so.
If you like the plot, then don't care about the ratings okay.

3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

lovePIGS wrote:


Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:


Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:


Celebration wrote:


lovePIGS wrote:

Actually the ratings are going up now O________O
As seen from ep 3 > 4 x]


Liar, they are going down I don't like liars.


Don't be -____-. You can go and check.
ep 4's ratings are higher than ep3.

What liars -.-, i'm not kidding.

ALL: Don't start a fight here please T.T


Still under one and I admit I didn't see it but I won't apologize cause the ratings still suck.


The ratings suck but it's still a good drama isn't it? O_____O
You don't need to apologize if you don't want to~


Yes I actually like the plot, otherwise I wouldn't watch it, just well you already know without me saying it don't you.


Errr okay? O_O If you say so.
If you like the plot, then don't care about the ratings okay.



No the ratings prove my opinion on how bad acting can ruin a plot, I just look past it to the plot. Which I said from the begining on the wall Then got called names for it. I can't help Jiro can't act.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.