First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Avatar Request
Posted 5/30/08

EricaYulaAthha wrote:


JackieLanky wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:


JackieLanky wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Text: EricaYulaAthha
Crop : Yes
Colour: ANything
Border: Yep
Pic





would u also like me 2 crop the 2nd one?


Sure


it wont actually look that good if i crop it


UMM THEN DON`T



done! srry it took so long!

srry the 1st one is blurrly. that one was kinda hard. SRRY!



13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

JackieLanky wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:


JackieLanky wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:


JackieLanky wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Text: EricaYulaAthha
Crop : Yes
Colour: ANything
Border: Yep
Pic





would u also like me 2 crop the 2nd one?


Sure


it wont actually look that good if i crop it


UMM THEN DON`T



done! srry it took so long!

srry the 1st one is blurrly. that one was kinda hard. SRRY!





OOOOOOOOOOOO Thank u!!!!!!!!! I luv it!!!!!!!
Posted 5/30/08

words:Don't cry...i'm back
animated:no
borders:ones that match the pic
xtras:things that match the pic plz

thank you ^_^
Posted 5/31/08

Inu-kage wrote:


words:Don't cry...i'm back
animated:no
borders:ones that match the pic
xtras:things that match the pic plz

thank you ^_^


is this ok???
Posted 5/31/08

animeloverkatie wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:


words:Don't cry...i'm back
animated:no
borders:ones that match the pic
xtras:things that match the pic plz

thank you ^_^


is this ok???


This is awesome! Thank you ^_^
Member
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / MurderLand
Offline
Posted 5/31/08


Thanks you >///////////<
Member
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 6/1/08
can i request again?!?

Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

sajes wrote:

can i request again?!?


ive got this one

Posted 6/1/08

JackieLanky wrote:


sajes wrote:

can i request again?!?


ive got this one



done!

Member
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

JackieLanky wrote:


JackieLanky wrote:


sajes wrote:

can i request again?!?


ive got this one



done!



thanks i like it!!arigatou gozaimasu!!>.< its so kawaii
Member
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08


ill be having 3avatars soree if its too much..tnx soo much in advance!! XD
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

text: Yu-chan
crop: umm as long as the size is tall and thin
color: blue-gree
border: um a kawaii border please...
umm can you add something kawaii to the avatar...thanks!
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your stomach
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
can i have a request this is my first time to request.
Text:
Name:Marian
username:brokenheart08
crop:no need
color:light blue
border cute and color light blue
pls make it so girly cute put something on it thanks alot!pls make it different from one another different designs thanks
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

xXyuki202Xx wrote:


text: Yu-chan
crop: umm as long as the size is tall and thin
color: blue-gree
border: um a kawaii border please...
umm can you add something kawaii to the avatar...thanks!




Hope u like it ^^

55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

brokenheart08 wrote:

can i have a request this is my first time to request.
Text:
Name:Marian
username:brokenheart08
crop:no need
color:light blue
border cute and color light blue
pls make it so girly cute put something on it thanks alot!pls make it different from one another different designs thanks




Hope u like it ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.