First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply OpiniOnz iN EveRy ANIME....
Moderator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
Hello mina....

Lets talk about all the ANIME in here ONE-by-ONE... and we want you to put all your opinions on the ANIME that will be talked or discussed...


First ANIME TopiC:

D.Gray-Man


*** so what can u say or your OPINIONS in this Anime?!!??!
Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
uhh....i dont have any... i havent watched this anime...hehe
Creator
1295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here...in my own...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

saberStarLight wrote:

uhh....i dont have any... i havent watched this anime...hehe


it's ok saberStarLight-san...hiw about making a topic about the anime you know?
oh yeah! my reply here is..i haven't watched it yet too..gomen!
Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

bishoujo_mai-chama wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:

uhh....i dont have any... i havent watched this anime...hehe


it's ok saberStarLight-san...hiw about making a topic about the anime you know?
oh yeah! my reply here is..i haven't watched it yet too..gomen!


ok^_^... how about Vampire Knight?! or Shugo Chara..or better... La corda DOro!!^_^hehe...theres also fate stay night, Clannad, Kanon 2006, hmm...lots to mention!^_^
Moderator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
oh...both of you havent watched this anime yet? you should watch this coz its really good, but the sad part is that it is now licensed and is removed here in CR so many people are really angry about it, that includes me....lol.....but it has really a very nice story...^_^
Creator
1295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here...in my own...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

saberStarLight wrote:


bishoujo_mai-chama wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:

uhh....i dont have any... i havent watched this anime...hehe


it's ok saberStarLight-san...hiw about making a topic about the anime you know?
oh yeah! my reply here is..i haven't watched it yet too..gomen!


ok^_^... how about Vampire Knight?! or Shugo Chara..or better... La corda DOro!!^_^hehe...theres also fate stay night, Clannad, Kanon 2006, hmm...lots to mention!^_^


sure! anything's fine!
Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

ga_syiena wrote:

oh...both of you havent watched this anime yet? you should watch this coz its really good, but the sad part is that it is now licensed and is removed here in CR so many people are really angry about it, that includes me....lol.....but it has really a very nice story...^_^


okiez...but how can we watch it now...
Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

bishoujo_mai-chama wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:


bishoujo_mai-chama wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:

uhh....i dont have any... i havent watched this anime...hehe


it's ok saberStarLight-san...hiw about making a topic about the anime you know?
oh yeah! my reply here is..i haven't watched it yet too..gomen!


ok^_^... how about Vampire Knight?! or Shugo Chara..or better... La corda DOro!!^_^hehe...theres also fate stay night, Clannad, Kanon 2006, hmm...lots to mention!^_^


sure! anything's fine!


hai! lets talk about Vampire knight....have u seen it???
episode 8 is finally out!!! >.< wonder who the new girl is>.> she seems to have some interest with Zero...
Moderator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

saberStarLight wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

oh...both of you havent watched this anime yet? you should watch this coz its really good, but the sad part is that it is now licensed and is removed here in CR so many people are really angry about it, that includes me....lol.....but it has really a very nice story...^_^

okiez...but how can we watch it now...

well, you can still watch it on another sites like veoh.com or in megavideo.com, there are many sites u can watch it......^^
Member
13450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where there are n...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

ga_syiena wrote:

oh...both of you havent watched this anime yet? you should watch this coz its really good, but the sad part is that it is now licensed and is removed here in CR so many people are really angry about it, that includes me....lol.....but it has really a very nice story...^_^


i agree...i opposed myself to watch this...but when i got bored...i watched this out of curiousity...and then i found myself enjoying it...it has really good action themes in it...in my opinion...it can compete itself to the likes of naruto and bleach...hehe...but the only thing i don't like about it is that they changed the original story of Noah's Ark in the bible...sigh...
Moderator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

chidori888 wrote:

i agree...i opposed myself to watch this...but when i got bored...i watched this out of curiousity...and then i found myself enjoying it...it has really good action themes in it...in my opinion...it can compete itself to the likes of naruto and bleach...hehe...but the only thing i don't like about it is that they changed the original story of Noah's Ark in the bible...sigh...

hehe.....yeah they really changes it...but still it is a good anime, right? (though i dnt know if u really like it)....lol....just very bad that they licensed it here....*sigh*...oh well, i will just watch it on other sites.....^^
Member
13450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where there are n...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

ga_syiena wrote:


chidori888 wrote:

i agree...i opposed myself to watch this...but when i got bored...i watched this out of curiousity...and then i found myself enjoying it...it has really good action themes in it...in my opinion...it can compete itself to the likes of naruto and bleach...hehe...but the only thing i don't like about it is that they changed the original story of Noah's Ark in the bible...sigh...

hehe.....yeah they really changes it...but still it is a good anime, right? (though i dnt know if u really like it)....lol....just very bad that they licensed it here....*sigh*...oh well, i will just watch it on other sites.....^^


fyi...i really loved it...if you look at my profile...you'll see that one of my fav. animes is D Gray Man...hahaha...yea...it is very bad and depressing...sigh...better wait and use youtube...hehe...
Moderator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

chidori888 wrote:

fyi...i really loved it...if you look at my profile...you'll see that one of my fav. animes is D Gray Man...hahaha...yea...it is very bad and depressing...sigh...better wait and use youtube...hehe...

lol......well, you can also go to veoh to watch it....i have even downloaded the veohTV.....hehe...^^
Member
13450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where there are n...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

ga_syiena wrote:


chidori888 wrote:

fyi...i really loved it...if you look at my profile...you'll see that one of my fav. animes is D Gray Man...hahaha...yea...it is very bad and depressing...sigh...better wait and use youtube...hehe...

lol......well, you can also go to veoh to watch it....i have even downloaded the veohTV.....hehe...^^


nah...veoh's really slow on me...hehe...youtube's the only option for me...
Moderator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

chidori888 wrote:

nah...veoh's really slow on me...hehe...youtube's the only option for me...

well, yeah i cant deny that veoh is slow, but at least when u finished downloading it u can watch it non-stop.....lol....i also like youtube, but its just in parts though....so its kinda left u in thrill or whatever u call it....lol....i hope u get what i mean....^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.