First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Dreams Come True Making!! [eng sub] ^-^
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
hsj9392..
thanks much!

you three (chika-pyon, h4CkSigN, hsj9392)
are really into off-topic-ness..

but not that it matters at all.

Posted 5/25/08
yay!
i've been anticipating for the eng subs! :D

thanks for sharing ^_^
Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
omg hsj9293 i lurv u !!!! i was jumping around squealing when i saw this post.... KYA!!!!! (acting as a rabid fan should ) all in all the vid was really good especially when they went exploring ...that studio is really creepy ( i mean its like a blocked door? n is so dark! ) YAMA CHAN REACTION WAS SO FUNNY especially when his expression changed in to "wow! whats this ?" kind of face
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

jl_jeanelle wrote:

hsj9392..
thanks much!

you three (chika-pyon, h4CkSigN, hsj9392)
are really into off-topic-ness..

but not that it matters at all.





kattunlove wrote:

yay!
i've been anticipating for the eng subs! :D

thanks for sharing ^_^



blaue_lucifer wrote:

omg hsj9293 i lurv u !!!! i was jumping around squealing when i saw this post.... KYA!!!!! (acting as a rabid fan should ) all in all the vid was really good especially when they went exploring ...that studio is really creepy ( i mean its like a blocked door? n is so dark! ) YAMA CHAN REACTION WAS SO FUNNY especially when his expression changed in to "wow! whats this ?" kind of face




thank you guys!!
is the video working already??
it has not yet been approved..
in case you can't see the vid..
I've uploaded it on youtube too!! ^-^
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
UGH! when will it be approved?!! i'm dying over here!!!!
and i don't want to watch it on youtube 'cause it's f-ing slow!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

summerstar wrote:

UGH! when will it be approved?!! i'm dying over here!!!!
and i don't want to watch it on youtube 'cause it's f-ing slow!




yup!!
and in youtube you still have to load 4 parts!! ^-^

Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

hsj9392 wrote:


summerstar wrote:

UGH! when will it be approved?!! i'm dying over here!!!!
and i don't want to watch it on youtube 'cause it's f-ing slow!




yup!!
and in youtube you still have to load 4 parts!! ^-^



and that's the most annoying part.
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

summerstar wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


summerstar wrote:

UGH! when will it be approved?!! i'm dying over here!!!!
and i don't want to watch it on youtube 'cause it's f-ing slow!




yup!!
and in youtube you still have to load 4 parts!! ^-^



and that's the most annoying part.




I've uploaded it yesterday..
but until now it hasn't been approved yet..
what's taking the media mods so long??
Posted 5/25/08
ahm..thank you...hsj9392..
I've been waiting for this to have an english subtitle...
Thanks for sharing
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

hsj9392 wrote:


summerstar wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


summerstar wrote:

UGH! when will it be approved?!! i'm dying over here!!!!
and i don't want to watch it on youtube 'cause it's f-ing slow!




yup!!
and in youtube you still have to load 4 parts!! ^-^



and that's the most annoying part.




I've uploaded it yesterday..
but until now it hasn't been approved yet..
what's taking the media mods so long??


yeah. i mean, i joined CR to make watching stuff easier.
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
yeah..
maybe they should add more media mods..

Member
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent zone
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
ahhhhhhhhh....it's not yet approved
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
=(
youtube seperate it too much.. its not nice like that T_T
Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~In Front Of The...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
yea T.T youtube always like to separate it
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

jl_jeanelle wrote:

hsj9392..
thanks much!

you three (chika-pyon, h4CkSigN, hsj9392)
are really into off-topic-ness..

but not that it matters at all.



=D you can join us if you want to!!
we want more off topic fans!!
and more active people!! ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.