First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
student
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / cebu,philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
how to become a student here?
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 11/30/08
Shimia49
Mermaid alice

CHECKED
Posted 6/2/08
ummm.....i can make up one for me???
Posted 6/2/08

Kimmy_chan wrote:

username:Kimmy_chan
alice tat u wan: is there a SUMMONING THINGS WITH MIND alice?lolz..gomene!!


sorry, i don't get you....
Posted 6/2/08

adelineang840 wrote:

adelineang840
Shadow Manipulation


sorry, but shadow manipulation is already taken
Posted 6/2/08

herlie wrote:

username:herlie
alice i want:Dream Alice

(can u make a making potion alice if u can then i want that one if u can't then nvm)


i give you the making potion alice....bcoz dream alice is already taken
Posted 6/2/08

orbunion55 wrote:

By the way, where di you copy the list of alices?

For I know, i made the multi-alice (perfect[original made], holy[option], memory-changing[option]) in another group...


i copy these alices at the gakuen alice empire, i wrote that in the group profile's page.....
Posted 6/2/08

saintsains26 wrote:

how to become a student here?


you will become a student here when you join...
Posted 6/2/08

tsubasaclow wrote:

ummm.....i can make up one for me???


huh???
student
6842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

hyatt930 wrote:


herlie wrote:

username:herlie
alice i want:Dream Alice

(can u make a making potion alice if u can then i want that one if u can't then nvm)


i give you the making potion alice....bcoz dream alice is already taken




yipee!!arigatou!!!
Posted 6/2/08

herlie wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:


herlie wrote:

username:herlie
alice i want:Dream Alice

(can u make a making potion alice if u can then i want that one if u can't then nvm)


i give you the making potion alice....bcoz dream alice is already taken




yipee!!arigatou!!!


i mean the chemistry alice...
student
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
username: shinymoon87
alice that i want: cooking alice



If its alright...
student
6842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

hyatt930 wrote:


herlie wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:


herlie wrote:

username:herlie
alice i want:Dream Alice

(can u make a making potion alice if u can then i want that one if u can't then nvm)


i give you the making potion alice....bcoz dream alice is already taken




yipee!!arigatou!!!


i mean the chemistry alice...



sure i won't mind but y chemistry
student
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cyber World
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
username: kenny_lim
alice that you want: time-travel alice
student
1590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / phil...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 11/30/08

username:joanne004
alice that you want:Borrowing Alice or nulification alice

is it still available??

CHECKED
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.