First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Principal's Head Office
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 11/30/08
Welcome to the Principle's Head Office. Here, you can give your suggestions and complains or anything you want.
hazel_930 is the Principal
part of the student council
2410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / .....a sanctuary...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
HELLO!

I'm a new student just want to greet you and to meet you personally
part of the student council
29955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Hello, how about our I'D,s ??
Posted 5/26/08

NekoMimi00 wrote:

Hello, how about our I'D,s ??


we don't have I.D yet.....why?
part of the student council
29955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

hyatt930 wrote:


NekoMimi00 wrote:

Hello, how about our I'D,s ??


we don't have I.D yet.....why?


NVM XD
student
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

hyatt930 wrote:

here, you can have your suggestions and complains.......

or anything that you want


Suggestion 1:
Can we have clubs? like cheerleading, voice etc.

Suggestion 2:
We should have the ability groups

Suggestion 3:
We should have roleplays

Suggestion 4:
can we have a festival?

Suggestion 5:
Can we have contests but not avatar contest cos only some can join
student
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Hi~!!! Im new here, principal..... hope u look after my needs..
student
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
hi.. principal thank for letting me join here
student
1674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
hello
student
1590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / phil...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
hi....ummm hazel right??

i wanna gr3t ever1 in here....
and hope 2 become good friends.....

i have some suggestions...
can we have a calendar so we will know the dates that is special??

eeeeeeeeeehhh....i just notice all of us are from philippines??
student
1674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
hello principal i want to join plz
Posted 6/2/08

mariebern wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:

here, you can have your suggestions and complains.......

or anything that you want


Suggestion 1:
Can we have clubs? like cheerleading, voice etc.

Suggestion 2:
We should have the ability groups

Suggestion 3:
We should have roleplays

Suggestion 4:
can we have a festival?

Suggestion 5:
Can we have contests but not avatar contest cos only some can join


we wil do all of that soon.....but the festival very soon....but if you want, (if you want only) you can make it now...bcoz i'm quite busy right now
student
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

hyatt930 wrote:


mariebern wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:

here, you can have your suggestions and complains.......

or anything that you want


Suggestion 1:
Can we have clubs? like cheerleading, voice etc.

Suggestion 2:
We should have the ability groups

Suggestion 3:
We should have roleplays

Suggestion 4:
can we have a festival?

Suggestion 5:
Can we have contests but not avatar contest cos only some can join


we wil do all of that soon.....but the festival very soon....but if you want, (if you want only) you can make it now...bcoz i'm quite busy right now



i want to but im sososososososo busy but not here in cr
Posted 6/2/08

mariebern wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:


mariebern wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:

here, you can have your suggestions and complains.......

or anything that you want


Suggestion 1:
Can we have clubs? like cheerleading, voice etc.

Suggestion 2:
We should have the ability

Suggestion 3:
We should have roleplays

Suggestion 4:
can we have a festival?

Suggestion 5:
Can we have contests but not avatar contest cos only some can join


we wil do all of that soon.....but the festival very soon....but if you want, (if you want only) you can make it now...bcoz i'm quite busy right now



i want to but im sososososososo busy but not here in cr


oh! sure, i understand you, it's just that our clases will resume, so i know and i understand you....(if that'snot the reason, it is stil ok) =D
student
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
hai principal-san... im looking fward to our id's!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.