First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fire Angel's Dorm
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/11/10
Fire Angels


"A source of heat and light as well as much destruction when abused."


Royalty-
King:
Queen:
Princess:
Prince:

Nobles-

Lady(s):
Lord(s):

Council-

Leaders:
Members:

Military-

Sniper (or archer)
Zephyr summoner
Velonai(uses magic)
Holy Priest (healing)
Soul Piercer(sword or lances)
Elenair (like a bard)

Civilians

Posted 5/25/08
Hmm i saw we should see who's fire burns the brightest
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
I am the leader of the Fire Angel Dorm. Zero the archangel. I expect you all to show respect to each other. besides that have fun. that's all i got to say right now

Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
hey leader, we need a pic 4 this dorm
Posted 5/25/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

hey leader, we need a pic 4 this dorm


I agree, I'll try to find one
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

Final-Roxas13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

hey leader, we need a pic 4 this dorm


I agree, I'll try to find one


yea tell me if u find one, ill upload it then
Posted 5/25/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Final-Roxas13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

hey leader, we need a pic 4 this dorm


I agree, I'll try to find one


yea tell me if u find one, ill upload it then


well i did my best and so far the best found is this one

Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

Final-Roxas13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Final-Roxas13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

hey leader, we need a pic 4 this dorm


I agree, I'll try to find one


yea tell me if u find one, ill upload it then


well i did my best and so far the best found is this one



looks great, u want this on there right?
Posted 5/25/08
Sure I dont mind, but if you find a better one you can put that one up if you want
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
alright...lemme go check my pics
Posted 5/26/08
hey isn't this weird in the angel group, we hav 666 photos, isn't that something... lol ^^
Posted 5/27/08
I find that pretty unusual
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
1 word
HOT!
Posted 6/3/08
hmmm so different from wind dorm, adds a breeze to the fire, oops i forgot that wind makes fire stronger
now i burned myself
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.