First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What Kind of BF/GF you want?
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
This is a forum where u can meet ppl who may b rite 4 u! So post things abt urself here or describe wat kind of person u r looking 4! Thank u & Enjoy!!! ^^
Creator
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Actually it's to tell what kind of person you want to go out with.. plz put discriptions

Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

ilovechibi123 wrote:

This is a forum where u can meet ppl who may b rite 4 u! So post things abt urself here or describe wat kind of person u r looking 4! Thank u & Enjoy!!! ^^


Hm...so from what ur saying...this post if for ppl looking for a date? xD
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

HajiSM wrote:

Actually it's to tell what kind of person you want to go out with.. plz put discriptions



Nya!? Sry!! That was rly dumb of me... -///-; nyu~
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

KaiKizuna wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

This is a forum where u can meet ppl who may b rite 4 u! So post things abt urself here or describe wat kind of person u r looking 4! Thank u & Enjoy!!! ^^


Hm...so from what ur saying...this post if for ppl looking for a date? xD


Chu? Yeah basically! lol XDD U cud put it lyk that! haha ^///^
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
^^; ilovechibi how about you start? =D
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

KaiKizuna wrote:

^^; ilovechibi how about you start? =D


M-Me!? *blush* Um, i, um.... *blush* I'm 2 shy.... -///-;
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

ilovechibi123 wrote:


KaiKizuna wrote:

^^; ilovechibi how about you start? =D


M-Me!? *blush* Um, i, um.... *blush* I'm 2 shy.... -///-;


^^; alright then~ Haji you start~!!
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
HMMMmmm...I have the feeling that this post will be popular and fun~ xD well..i hope so.. ^^; everyone feel free to post~~!
Posted 5/26/08

KaiKizuna wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


KaiKizuna wrote:

^^; ilovechibi how about you start? =D


M-Me!? *blush* Um, i, um.... *blush* I'm 2 shy.... -///-;


^^; alright then~ Haji you start~!!


lol me nothing to do in this but he is player wakakka well that's wat 4cyty4 said too^^
Posted 5/26/08
dunt yell at meh not my fault~!
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Sujuley wrote:


KaiKizuna wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


KaiKizuna wrote:

^^; ilovechibi how about you start? =D


M-Me!? *blush* Um, i, um.... *blush* I'm 2 shy.... -///-;


^^; alright then~ Haji you start~!!


lol me nothing to do in this but he is player wakakka well that's wat 4cyty4 said too^^


Lawl~ Suju , John will probably delete what u just said about him xD everyone read it before he comes~ jk jk
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Hmm...someone start please? xD
Member
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Korea, Sou...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Hmm... I'd like a BF with a really cute and fun personality (:
Someone who could make me smile and laugh all the time. xD


YUPPP. :3

Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Whoa~ intressting! Ty for sharing Michelle~!

Misha-chan! I want you to post please~! xD you too John im so curious about what kind of GF you want LoL~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.