First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Dark Angel's Dorm
Moderator
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

Hirata88 wrote:

Varinthius (bowed infront of Jan) : I thank you for your aid...but the two of us alone is not enough to-

Suddenly rushly came a wounded cyborg angel accompanied by the androids...they came to see their master..

Cyborg : My Liege...we were beign ambush by an unknown creature at the western side of Dark Domain. We tried to fight them but we were outnumbered and the most of all...they..they...(begin to unfunction)..they..are...huge...(stop functioning)

Varinthius : *shocked* What?!!......oh no.....the portal opens already?!!




Jan: Should I call in the cavalry or should we wait until we're sure we get some butt kickin' in, too?
-Seraph-
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

Kiki_chan wrote:


Hirata88 wrote:

Varinthius (bowed infront of Jan) : I thank you for your aid...but the two of us alone is not enough to-

Suddenly rushly came a wounded cyborg angel accompanied by the androids...they came to see their master..

Cyborg : My Liege...we were beign ambush by an unknown creature at the western side of Dark Domain. We tried to fight them but we were outnumbered and the most of all...they..they...(begin to unfunction)..they..are...huge...(stop functioning)

Varinthius : *shocked* What?!!......oh no.....the portal opens already?!!




Jan: Should I call in the cavalry or should we wait until we're sure we get some butt kickin' in, too?


Varinthius : I got an idea...androids! assemble!!

All the battle androids begin to stand in their position outside the castle and prepare for battle...

Varinthius : Tight the security from all territories in Dark Domain...Jan, we march to western side together, shall we?
Moderator
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

Hirata88 wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:


Hirata88 wrote:

Varinthius (bowed infront of Jan) : I thank you for your aid...but the two of us alone is not enough to-

Suddenly rushly came a wounded cyborg angel accompanied by the androids...they came to see their master..

Cyborg : My Liege...we were beign ambush by an unknown creature at the western side of Dark Domain. We tried to fight them but we were outnumbered and the most of all...they..they...(begin to unfunction)..they..are...huge...(stop functioning)

Varinthius : *shocked* What?!!......oh no.....the portal opens already?!!




Jan: Should I call in the cavalry or should we wait until we're sure we get some butt kickin' in, too?


Varinthius : I got an idea...androids! assemble!!

All the battle androids begin to stand in their position outside the castle and prepare for battle...

Varinthius : Tight the security from all territories in Dark Domain...Jan, we march to western side together, shall we?


Jan: If by march, you mean fly. *follows Varinthius* And, um, if I may give you some advice? Loosen up a bit. Just 'cause you're a king doesn't give you the right to be so uptight. I don't care if your power's mainly cybernetic-based, I know for a fact that robots and electronics have feelings, too
-Seraph-
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

Kiki_chan wrote:


Hirata88 wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:


Hirata88 wrote:

Varinthius (bowed infront of Jan) : I thank you for your aid...but the two of us alone is not enough to-

Suddenly rushly came a wounded cyborg angel accompanied by the androids...they came to see their master..

Cyborg : My Liege...we were beign ambush by an unknown creature at the western side of Dark Domain. We tried to fight them but we were outnumbered and the most of all...they..they...(begin to unfunction)..they..are...huge...(stop functioning)

Varinthius : *shocked* What?!!......oh no.....the portal opens already?!!




Jan: Should I call in the cavalry or should we wait until we're sure we get some butt kickin' in, too?


Varinthius : I got an idea...androids! assemble!!

All the battle androids begin to stand in their position outside the castle and prepare for battle...

Varinthius : Tight the security from all territories in Dark Domain...Jan, we march to western side together, shall we?


Jan: If by march, you mean fly. *follows Varinthius* And, um, if I may give you some advice? Loosen up a bit. Just 'cause you're a king doesn't give you the right to be so uptight. I don't care if your power's mainly cybernetic-based, I know for a fact that robots and electronics have feelings, too



Varinthius *head down* : You're right, but..i don't know how to react..it's just...knowing this 'apocalypse' seems worrying me a lot...what can i do...
Moderator
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

Hirata88 wrote:

Varinthius *head down* : You're right, but..i don't know how to react..it's just...knowing this 'apocalypse' seems worrying me a lot...what can i do...


Jan: Studies show that worry is the most common cause of failure and acne breakouts in human adolescents. Since you are headed towards the first, the only way to help yourself is to believe that things are going to end well and that your power along with that of your comrads can defeat the challenge ahead. And if that doesn't work I could always shoot you up with endorfins. *shrugs and grins*
-Seraph-
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

Kiki_chan wrote:


Hirata88 wrote:

Varinthius *head down* : You're right, but..i don't know how to react..it's just...knowing this 'apocalypse' seems worrying me a lot...what can i do...


Jan: Studies show that worry is the most common cause of failure and acne breakouts in human adolescents. Since you are headed towards the first, the only way to help yourself is to believe that things are going to end well and that your power along with that of your comrads can defeat the challenge ahead. And if that doesn't work I could always shoot you up with endorfins. *shrugs and grins*


Varinthius *smile*: Alright, even though i must endure this...can you help me?...can you send your soul angels to stop the portal and distract the Nephilim while me and my few subordinates fly through the western side and search for the survivors of the ambush...if they were still alive...until then wait for me as i soon come to help you to destroy the portal..
Moderator
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

Hirata88 wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:


Hirata88 wrote:

Varinthius *head down* : You're right, but..i don't know how to react..it's just...knowing this 'apocalypse' seems worrying me a lot...what can i do...


Jan: Studies show that worry is the most common cause of failure and acne breakouts in human adolescents. Since you are headed towards the first, the only way to help yourself is to believe that things are going to end well and that your power along with that of your comrads can defeat the challenge ahead. And if that doesn't work I could always shoot you up with endorfins. *shrugs and grins*


Varinthius *smile*: Alright, even though i must endure this...can you help me?...can you send your soul angels to stop the portal and distract the Nephilim while me and my few subordinates fly through the western side and search for the survivors of the ambush...if they were still alive...until then wait for me as i soon come to help you to destroy the portal..


Jan: Here's hoping there were plenty of survivors. I'll see you later then. *waves slightly and flies off* (thinking) Okay, we should be able to hold them without any casualties. I hope. (/thinking)


As she flies away, her wings flash a rainbow color. Before she gets far, she is joined by about 50 small angels with determined expressions on their faces. She smiles regretfully, and races off through the clouds with the small first regimen.
-Seraph-
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
The Archangel Varinthius also getting ready; he call out his subordinates...

Varinthius : Vyner!, Upheran!, Tharean!

The three angels magically shown themselves and fly through their master. They bowed before him.

Vyner : You summoned us my lord?

Varinthius ; i want you three to come with me to search the survivors of the ambush at the western side, can you join me?

Upheran : Of course my lord...i've already heard about this dreadful news.

Tharean : Yes, we are all under by your command...with honor and loyalty..

Varinthius : Thank you, but i also need some of our troops for accompany if the Nephilim trying to attack.

Vyner : i will sent 50 dark angels to accompany for our search...

Varinthius : Alright, everyone ready?! *shout*

Upheran : For Glorious Darkness!

The three subordinates : *shout together* All hail the Dark Angels!!

As the dark angels carrying their faith and hope fly through the western area..
-Seraph-
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

animelover_02 wrote:

Annabelle comes to Varinthus

Annabelle: There has been some unusual things going on in my territory [wind]. I came here to ask if you've spotted something.

Annabelle saw the robotic birds fly

Annabelle: I see your still scouting, well i'll help you if you let me for this also affects my territory.

She summoned a wind spirit and ask it to accompany the birds and find what's going on that is affecting everyone.



Before Varinthius and his subordinates go out for the search, annabelle still hasn't decide yet..

Varinthius *smiles and glared to annabelle* : will you join me searching for the survivors or do you want to help Jan to stop the portal?...i'll be waiting for your decision...i must go now...*fly*
Posted 6/22/08
A hard decision, I would like to help Jan stop the portal but i would send a spirit or a search group from the wind to help you, so would you rather the spirit or the search angels??


(sorry i didn't go on till now)
-Seraph-
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

animelover_02 wrote:

A hard decision, I would like to help Jan stop the portal but i would send a spirit or a search group from the wind to help you, so would you rather the spirit or the search angels??


(sorry i didn't go on till now)


(that's ok )

Varinthius *floating in the air* : It's up to you annabelle...i didn't care who i want to choose... the Nephilim is out there...i don't know what it looks like and they began to expand their territory....maybe.... i need some of your search angels that would be fine...
Posted 6/23/08
Ok then i would lend you some of my search angels. Meet Sora the head of the search group.......
I wish you luck with the search
-Seraph-
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Varinthius and his search team finally arrived at the western land of Dark Domain. The view were red as scarlet and bodies of Varinthius soldiers scorching everywhere..

Varinthius : Oh my god....

As the archangel walks and every step lies parts of bodies hands and even worst can't be imagined...Varinthius stops; infront of him was a dead android-half of it's body were brutally torned out and blue-liquid like blood all over it...

Varinthius : How horrible....*kneeled down and carried up the dead android and hug it tightly*......(a tear drop from his face)

The search angels also feel sad and dissapointment for not getting there to help earlier. Varinthius lied down the slained angel and stands up.

Varinthius : *gripping his hands* eveyone...start searching the survivors...if found any wounded survivors there, bring them here and we will heal them...Vyner!

Vyner : Yes my lord...

Varinthius : scout the surrounding area and tight the security if there any threat...

Vyner : As your command...*fly off accompanied by several angels*

Varinthius *glanced to Sora* : I need you to scout any survivors at that surrounding area *pointing a finger through right point*, please, if there any wounded angels...treat them carefully...

Posted 6/23/08
Meanwhile, Annabelle accompanied Jan in stopping the portal.
They arrived in a barren place, at the middle was a large gap that seemed to suck the surroundings.
The pressure the portal gave off seemed to affect the place and left nothing alive, Annabelle and Jan could hardly breathe


Annabelle: Hmm its a very big portal, wonder where this leads too??
-Seraph-
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

animelover_02 wrote:

Meanwhile, Annabelle accompanied Jan in stopping the portal.
They arrived in a barren place, at the middle was a large gap that seemed to suck the surroundings.
The pressure the portal gave off seemed to affect the place and left nothing alive, Annabelle and Jan could hardly breathe


Annabelle: Hmm its a very big portal, wonder where this leads too??


Then came a robotic bird came to see Annbelle and Jan...the bird sent a message from Varinthius and was written....

Annabelle and Jan...i'm still in the search of the survivors at the western side. i send this message only to inform you that the surrounding area 5 miles from the portal maybe deadly because of it's toxic and radioactive energies wave off from the portal, so be careful not to get any closer to the portal. The portal also has the power to suck anything when anyone tries to get near it...just like a black hole...remember what i told you the story of this portal...this portal leads to a realm of nothing but an abyss for damned beigns such as the Nephilim...so good luck to you both and wait for me until i came to help you...

Varinthius
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.