First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Digi-Test
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / Lincoln, California
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Yeah, it is..there were too many seasons I didn't watch..so I don't know many..
Posted 5/25/08
no 1 will ever figure it out *evil laugh*
Posted 5/25/08
this time i have a real prize 2 the person who gets it right
Posted 5/25/08

ShadowSoulRaider wrote:

1. defetnly insect type
2. no idea
3. Drillmogimon
4. metalgarurumon i think
5.myotismon


nope try again
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
1.Puwamon
2.Dracmon
3.Drimogemon
4.Baihumon
5.Myotismon
Posted 5/25/08
heh
time for wiki
4467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In the city that...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
im just guessing

1.weirdlookingmon
2.capmon
3.drillmon
4.bigwolfmon
5.mysteriemon
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
OD! ^^ BANANA GUY!!!(#16)
Posted 5/25/08

erocarrot wrote:

1.Puwamon
2.Dracmon
3.Drimogemon
4.Baihumon
5.Myotismon


YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is ur prize....I'm ganna kill u

Now isn't that fun
Posted 5/25/08
Should i put another test or not?u choose
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
1.antlyamon(something like that)
2.
3.digitamamon
4.dorumon
5.elecmon
6.etemon
7.flamedramon
8.gargomon
9.gatomon
10.gomamon
11.greymon
12.raidramon
13.lopmon
14.betamon
15.
16.neemon
17.parrotmon
18.patamon
19.phantomon
20.piximon
21.renamon
22.stingmon or dinobeemon
23.terriermon
24.togemon
25.
26.wizardmon
27.ex-veemon
28.zudomon
29.gigimon
30. skullgreymon

aw part 1,2,3 alrdy finished...-.- im late
Posted 5/25/08

BlitzWind wrote:

1.antlyamon(something like that)
2.
3.digitamamon
4.dorumon
5.elecmon
6.etemon
7.flamedramon
8.gargomon
9.gatomon
10.gomamon
11.greymon
12.raidramon
13.lopmon
14.betamon
15.
16.neemon
17.parrotmon
18.patamon
19.phantomon
20.piximon
21.renamon
22.stingmon or dinobeemon
23.terriermon
24.togemon
25.
26.wizardmon
27.ex-veemon
28.zudomon
29.gigimon
30. skullgreymon

that was long to type


some1 already won that already sorry i'm thinking of putting another test but i'm letting the people choose
71774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Queens,NY
Online
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
1.Antylamon 2.Kumamon 3.Digitamamon 4.Dorumon 5.Elecmon 6.Etemon 7.Flamedramon 8.Gargomon 9.Gotomon 10.Gomamon 11.Greymon 12.Raidramon 13.Lopmon 14.Betamon 15.Motimon 16.Neemon 17.Parrotmon 18.Patamon 19.Phatomon 20.Piximon 21.Renamon 22.Stingmon 23.Terriermon 24.Togamon 25.Upamon 26.Wizardmon 27.EX-Veemon 28.Zudomon 29.Gigimon 30.Skull Greymon and those are the one I know and it should be right
Posted 5/25/08

Loki246 wrote:

1.Antylamon 2.Kumamon 3.Digitamamon 4.Dorumon 5.Elecmon 6.Etemon 7.Flamedramon 8.Gargomon 9.Gotomon 10.Gomamon 11.Greymon 12.Raidramon 13.Lopmon 14.Betamon 15.Motimon 16.Neemon 17.Parrotmon 18.Patamon 19.Phatomon 20.Piximon 21.Renamon 22.Stingmon 23.Terriermon 24.Togamon 25.Upamon 26.Wizardmon 27.EX-Veemon 28.Zudomon 29.Gigimon 30.Skull Greymon and those are the one I know and it should be right


it is but some1 already won should i do a new test
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

baltro9 wrote:

I wanna know who knows digimon the most so,I'm making a test name all of these digimon and win a prize~good luck your ganna need it




You must name all of them right to get the prize


I guess all those hours of playing digimone dawn paid off.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.