First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Digi-Test
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

ianfalgui wrote:


baltro9 wrote:

I wanna know who knows digimon the most so,I'm making a test name all of these digimon and win a prize~good luck your ganna need it




You must name all of them right to get the prize


I guess all those hours of playing digimone dawn paid off.


lol ya i played that too and dusk but i cant remember them all
Posted 5/25/08

ianfalgui wrote:


baltro9 wrote:

I wanna know who knows digimon the most so,I'm making a test name all of these digimon and win a prize~good luck your ganna need it




You must name all of them right to get the prize


I guess all those hours of playing digimone dawn paid off.


u got them all right but some1 already won it i'm ganna do a new 1 just wait
Posted 5/25/08
digimon sucks .. what a rip off of pokemon
Posted 5/25/08
Ok another test Digi-Test PartIV
~only 8
Posted 5/25/08
# 5 in the second test is not a digimon

Posted 5/25/08

kevruto wrote:

# 5 in the second test is not a digimon


trust me it is its from Digimon X Evolution ,its a movie i think they have it here on cr look it up
Posted 5/25/08
nicknatts pokemon is a ripoff of digimon beacase when pokemon started showing digimon was already in its second season
Posted 5/25/08
oh its from x evolution sorry
Posted 5/25/08

kevruto wrote:

nicknatts pokemon is a ripoff of digimon beacase when pokemon started showing digimon was already in its second season


amen
Posted 5/25/08
baltro9 I am a digimon expert like you so i sent you a buddy request to you please answer it soon ok
Posted 5/25/08

kevruto wrote:

baltro9 I am a digimon expert like you so i sent you a buddy request to you please answer it soon ok

yeah sure
6797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Woah... You guys love digimon
18786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bored on the fun...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
i just finished freakin downloading the first season of Digimon OMG this freakin brings me back to childhood memories yay I'm gonna go watch it
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

baltro9 wrote:

Ok another test Digi-Test Part
IV
~only 8


1.???
2.Goburimon
3.Deramon
4.Submarimon
5.Kangaroomon
6.Veggiemon
7.???
8.Metalgarurumon

OMG!! Ders more for me to know.. hope I got even 5 ryt...
Posted 5/25/08

calculations wrote:


baltro9 wrote:

Ok another test Digi-Test Part
IV
~only 8


1.???
2.Goburimon
3.Deramon
4.Submarimon
5.Kangaroomon
6.Veggiemon
7.???
8.Metalgarurumon

OMG!! Ders more for me to know.. hope I got even 5 ryt...

close keep trying
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.