First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Macross Frontier Songs
Member
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anywhere but here.
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08
I don't think Ranka sings Ai Oboete Imasuka.

EDIT: Turns out that her VA (Megumi Nakajima) does. But I don't care, Mari Iijima (Lynn Minmei) does both songs better, mwahaha.
Member
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08
The Megumi Nakajima version of "Ai Oboete imasuka" is "okay" in my book but nothing beats the original Mari Iijima version--Her version still has the ability to give me goosebumps to this day (It's THAT good). I DO like "Tenshi no enogu" aka "Angel Paints" better I suppose.
Member
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Diamond Crevasse - Sheryl Nome (May'n) ending theme
Aimo - Ranka Lee (Megumi Nakajima) ending song in episode 7
What 'Bout My Star (Ranka Lee version)
Seikan Hikou - Ranka Lee (Megumi Nakajima) Galia4 Perpormance
Member
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anywhere but here.
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

mixtech wrote:

The Megumi Nakajima version of "Ai Oboete imasuka" is "okay" in my book but nothing beats the original Mari Iijima version--Her version still has the ability to give me goosebumps to this day (It's THAT good). I DO like "Tenshi no enogu" aka "Angel Paints" better I suppose.


Hey Mix, if you want goosebumps, visit my profile page. For about six minutes.
Member
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Aimo - Tori no Hito by Megumi Nakajima
What 'bout my Star - Folmo by Megumi Nakajima ft Mayn
Diamond Crevasse by Mayn
Ai Oboete Imasuka by Megumi Nakajima
Triangler by Sakamoto Maaya (I didn't like it at first but after a while it grew on me )
Member
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08

brennan wrote:
Hey Mix, if you want goosebumps, visit my profile page. For about six minutes.


Nice streaming music of "Oboete Imasu ka" on your profile page. I do own the OST's (across several media like Vinyl--might sound strange but that was the 80's) that came out in Japan (my childhood otaku days in 1987 Kyoto T-T) in my book, that song will always be "The Eternal Love Song".


Oh and I do like "Neko Nikki" by Ranka Lee....it reminds me of a more...innocent time.
Member
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anywhere but here.
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

mixtech wrote:


brennan wrote:
Hey Mix, if you want goosebumps, visit my profile page. For about six minutes.


Nice streaming music of "Oboete Imasu ka" on your profile page. I do own the OST's (across several media like Vinyl--might sound strange but that was the 80's) that came out in Japan (my childhood otaku days in 1987 Kyoto T-T) in my book, that song will always be "The Eternal Love Song".


Oh and I do like "Neko Nikki" by Ranka Lee....it reminds me of a more...innocent time.


Wow Vinyl. That's ancient hardcore, man.
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Diamond Crevese is no doubt the best song so far.
12887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
My favorite Macross song is EASILY "Aimo"...I literally just take the song and keep it on a constant loop (I have heard it well over 100 times in the last 3 or so days alone)...And yes, I know that its a bit obsessive, but still...
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Enjoying the suns...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
1.Triangular
2.Aimo (Ranka's version)
3. Do you remember Love? (Ranka's Version)
4.Infinity (Sheryl)
Does Ranka sing What about my Star?
Well if she does then that's my fifth [I think I heard her sing it or I was imageing it :sweatingbullets:]
12887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Maiv_Vaj wrote:

Does Ranka sing What about my Star?


Yes there is a Ranka version of the song. She sings it in episode 5...I've seen the song listed as "What About My Star? @ Formo" but I am not sure if that is 100% correct...
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Enjoying the suns...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

sheighton wrote:


Maiv_Vaj wrote:

Does Ranka sing What about my Star?


Yes there is a Ranka version of the song. She sings it in episode 5...I've seen the song listed as "What About My Star? @ Formo" but I am not sure if that is 100% correct...


thx ill check it out anyways!
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California... Som...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
I like Don't Be Late and Aimo. And sometimes What 'Bout My Star.
5793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / with Ciel Phantom...
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
Aimo and Anata no Oto by Ranka Lee... ^_~

The two songs that keep on playing repeatedly on my Ipod... b(^_^)d
Member
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/09 , edited 5/19/09
Come on Guys tell Us where to Download the songs. Its not like i can use Limewire to search for the songs Limewire is useless

Imagine And Smile
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.