First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply You+Yamada Ryosuke
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
ok!! we'll stroke a deal!!
zero~yan and i post ours and you MUST post yours too!!
your so pretty in your display pic!!
c'mon~~~ pretty gurl~~
the only thing i have in common with yama~chan
is that our specs are look almost the same o_o
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

ok!! we'll stroke a deal!!
zero~yan and i post ours and you MUST post yours too!!
your so pretty in your display pic!!
c'mon~~~ pretty gurl~~
the only thing i have in common with yama~chan
is that our specs are look almost the same o_o




you can't even see me in my daily pic!!
I'm the one with the shorter hair there!!
LoL
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
o_o your still so pretty!!!
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
anyways heres my ugly pic ^-^

sorry.. some of my pics are really blur
and i couldn't do the fading things cos my friend borrowed my things =(
Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~In Front Of The...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
nice!! especially the one in the middle~ u look so cute~~~
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

anyways heres my ugly pic ^-^

sorry.. some of my pics are really blur
and i couldn't do the fading things cos my friend borrowed my things =(




WoW!!
you're soOoo cute!! ^-^

pretty pretty!!

Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
lols ^^;;
thanks though .__.
but i think i'm not pretty ^w^
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

hsj9392 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

anyways heres my ugly pic ^-^

sorry.. some of my pics are really blur
and i couldn't do the fading things cos my friend borrowed my things =(




WoW!!
you're soOoo cute!! ^-^

pretty pretty!!



i'm not pretty!!
nor am i cute!!
your so much prettier and cuter than mee!!!
now.. its your time~~ *devil*
Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~In Front Of The...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
yes you are! yes you are~! so cute & pretty ^^
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
D= i'm not i'm not!!
nuuuuuuuuuuuu i shouldn't have posted it!! D=
Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~In Front Of The...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
gah!! okok >< u "are not" cute ^^
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
I was really shocked!!
you look soOoo adorable!! ^-^
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
O_O
i'm not adorable!!
how old do i look like? lols
don't see my age >w<
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

anyways heres my ugly pic ^-^

sorry.. some of my pics are really blur
and i couldn't do the fading things cos my friend borrowed my things =(




WoW!!
you're soOoo cute!! ^-^

pretty pretty!!



i'm not pretty!!
nor am i cute!!
your so much prettier and cuter than mee!!!
now.. its your time~~ *devil*



I'm too shy!!
but it's a deal..
let me take pictures first!!
^-^

Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~In Front Of The...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
yaya! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.