First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ID- Cards! =)
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
nice..thanks!!
Member
3503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
cool!!~
can i hav one too??
i hope i can..^^

user name : miho_nagisa
b'day : August 18
gender : Female

pic :
Posted 5/29/08

miuanna wrote:

HEy guys our group should have ID cards! If u want one write it in here! Its like ever ( for example):

Name: Anna
Birthdate: 22.02.89
Gender:Female
And the pic u want me to use!!!!


U can also request for a banner that u can put in your profile then! =)

The card looks like that!


i wish i can have one...looks very cute...
Posted 5/29/08
cool..
can i have one?
Moderator
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
oooh!!! i want one!!!!

name:airam_asereht28
birthdate:28.03.91
gender:female...

tnx miuanna!!!
Member
19267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my bed (sleepi...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
can i have 1 also?

Name: Elie
Birthdate: 15.05.90
Gender:Female



thx so much!
Posted 6/3/08

tamaki_suoh wrote:

cool..
can i have one?


Sure u can have one! I only need your datas! =)
Posted 6/3/08

3kawaii3 wrote:

Wow, nice~ ♥ Can I have one too?? ^^

Name: 3kawaii3
B-day: 16.06.93
Gender: Female




Here is your one! Sry that it is so late, but I am busy with school!


Posted 6/3/08

miho_nagisa wrote:

cool!!~
can i hav one too??
i hope i can..^^

user name : miho_nagisa
b'day : August 18
gender : Female

pic :



The next one! =)


Posted 6/3/08

airam_asereht28 wrote:

oooh!!! i want one!!!!

name:airam_asereht28
birthdate:28.03.91
gender:female...

tnx miuanna!!!


Annnnnd the next one!^^


Posted 6/3/08

yuki-eiji wrote:

can i have 1 also?

Name: Elie
Birthdate: 15.05.90
Gender:Female



thx so much!


And the last one! Sry that it comes so late!



Member
19267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my bed (sleepi...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

miuanna wrote:


yuki-eiji wrote:

can i have 1 also?

Name: Elie
Birthdate: 15.05.90
Gender:Female



thx so much!


And the last one! Sry that it comes so late!





it's nice! thx so much! ^_^
Moderator
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

miuanna wrote:


airam_asereht28 wrote:

oooh!!! i want one!!!!

name:airam_asereht28
birthdate:28.03.91
gender:female...

tnx miuanna!!!


Annnnnd the next one!^^




tnx miuanna!!!!!
Posted 6/4/08


sori anna for the late picture..

i want to use cagali but i cant have a close up pic of her..so i will be using anemone instead..

tnx anna!!
Member
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
i want one too.........

Name:Joanne
Birthday:17/8/1993
Gender: Female
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.