First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Han Ga In and Dennis Oh
27612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the heart of m...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
i like with amusement (one of my favorite korean drama) i like han ga in (perfect face) i like dennis o but i don't think they look cute as a lover in this drama

4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
wahhh my dennis o neil i like him a lot first time saw him in SWEET SPY kissing HOTLY!!
ISNT that they are in WITCH YOO HEE??
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Boston,Masachusse...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
no! they dont!
and besides ga-in is already married!
haha... well anyway, dennis is really stunning!
like him so much
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
well Dennis Oh is HOT... I'm currently watching WYH and i think he acts well.
80741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

i_luv_sushi wrote:

I'm currently watching the drama but I do think they look good together!
Some pics of him....




What is the name this drama?Please tell me:)Ane where can I find this?
4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08
dennis oh is very good lookin
but when i saw hin in Sweety Spy
i thought he was bad at acting...
but he's all right in WYH
oh ane the girl is so cute,
she's one of my fav korean actress
Posted 5/29/08
Han Ga In is married so xD lol. i always think of changmin whenever i see her name.
14323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada xD
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
dey luk great together buh too bad she's already married !!!
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in yOur pants :]...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

kimberleedee wrote:

i think Han Ga In is married...
im not so sure, but im pretty shure...


she is! her husband is yun jung hoon
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
ii kinda think Dennis Oh iis too good for her
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / lost in his eyes
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
OMG!OMG!OMG! HE IS SOO CUTE AW...IT WAS REALLY SAD...(TEARS )
17882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

quynhie wrote:

Han Ga In is married so xD lol. i always think of changmin whenever i see her name.


haha yeah she is married): yeah changmin said that he was a fan of hers so make sense if u think of his name when u see han ga in's name
Posted 5/30/08

reko1620 wrote:


quynhie wrote:

Han Ga In is married so xD lol. i always think of changmin whenever i see her name.


haha yeah she is married): yeah changmin said that he was a fan of hers so make sense if u think of his name when u see han ga in's name


lol yeuh, his crush on her is too cute. you should watch his message to her on star show, its like literally roll on the floor laughing ahah.
17882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

quynhie wrote:


reko1620 wrote:


quynhie wrote:

Han Ga In is married so xD lol. i always think of changmin whenever i see her name.


haha yeah she is married): yeah changmin said that he was a fan of hers so make sense if u think of his name when u see han ga in's name


lol yeuh, his crush on her is too cute. you should watch his message to her on star show, its like literally roll on the floor laughing ahah.


ohhh i want 2 c dat...do u mind sending me the link?! its ok if u can't but i js wanted 2 ask n c chamgmin talk about his crush on ga in
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

emilia2105 wrote:


i_luv_sushi wrote:

I'm currently watching the drama but I do think they look good together!
Some pics of him....




What is the name this drama?Please tell me:)Ane where can I find this?


it's Witch Yoo Hee... nice drama
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.