First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Western Societies Against Asians
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Online
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

sugar_princess wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:

I call white people crackers and make fun of them for being white, i call black people nigger and make slave jokes, i call mexicans beaners and say they smell from farting after eating too many beans. They laugh thinking I'm joking. I'm serious.


u r lucky.........they call me ching chong and i cannot say nigger or craker back without risk of getting ass kicked by whole school!



...Take a semi-automatic to school and start shooting. If enough people do it, they'd learn to shut their mouths. I mean really...it's sad how they can make fun of us when most of them are just so..."trashy" and "uncivilized".


i concur with you...........but violence is never the answer.................if only martin luther king junior was alive. now that was a person to respect no matter what race you are!


MLK jr. only cared about blacks. Sometimes violence is the only answer.


thats not true he cared about all people from all races


you took the world right out my mouth

Posted 5/25/08

MyFavDrama wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Uhm not everyone in the "Western World" is racist against asians. There was no need to make this thread because there are other threads that resemble this. As for the racial remarks you recieve- suck it up because everyone gets discriminated at some point in their life. Let them be ignorant fucktards and you just be proud of who you are. Admit it or not, we have all said some racial remark against someone of a different race.


yeah but i face this everyday................ever since i was in first grade to now in the seventh........this breaks my heart..........



Geez, toughen up. Quit acting like you are the only person who's ever been made of because of their race.
Ignore them! Prove them wrong that's all you can do.
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

sugar_princess wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:

I call white people crackers and make fun of them for being white, i call black people nigger and make slave jokes, i call mexicans beaners and say they smell from farting after eating too many beans. They laugh thinking I'm joking. I'm serious.


u r lucky.........they call me ching chong and i cannot say nigger or craker back without risk of getting ass kicked by whole school!



...Take a semi-automatic to school and start shooting. If enough people do it, they'd learn to shut their mouths. I mean really...it's sad how they can make fun of us when most of them are just so..."trashy" and "uncivilized".


i concur with you...........but violence is never the answer.................if only martin luther king junior was alive. now that was a person to respect no matter what race you are!


MLK jr. only cared about blacks. Sometimes violence is the only answer.


thats not true he cared about all people from all races


That's a lie, and u know it. and he only said "children of all colors" because he wanted to make it sound good.
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / I'm here...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
i didn't even read your content..
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Online
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Uhm not everyone in the "Western World" is racist against asians. There was no need to make this thread because there are other threads that resemble this. As for the racial remarks you recieve- suck it up because everyone gets discriminated at some point in their life. Let them be ignorant fucktards and you just be proud of who you are. Admit it or not, we have all said some racial remark against someone of a different race.


yeah but i face this everyday................ever since i was in first grade to now in the seventh........this breaks my heart..........



Geez, toughen up. Quit acting like you are the only person who's ever been made of because of their race.
Ignore them! Prove them wrong that's all you can do.


words of wisdom...........i like people like you.........brings joy to my heart

3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:

I call white people crackers and make fun of them for being white, i call black people nigger and make slave jokes, i call mexicans beaners and say they smell from farting after eating too many beans. They laugh thinking I'm joking. I'm serious.


u r lucky.........they call me ching chong and i cannot say nigger or craker back without risk of getting ass kicked by whole school!



...Take a semi-automatic to school and start shooting. If enough people do it, they'd learn to shut their mouths. I mean really...it's sad how they can make fun of us when most of them are just so..."trashy" and "uncivilized".


i concur with you...........but violence is never the answer.................if only martin luther king junior was alive. now that was a person to respect no matter what race you are!


MLK jr. only cared about blacks. Sometimes violence is the only answer.


depends on which way you look at it. his work helped the rest of us a lttile too. only a little though. we still have no respect.



umm no mlk preached peace and equality for all people no matter the race

even when others got violent with him, he didnt get violent back.

4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Online
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

FatedEmperor wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:

I call white people crackers and make fun of them for being white, i call black people nigger and make slave jokes, i call mexicans beaners and say they smell from farting after eating too many beans. They laugh thinking I'm joking. I'm serious.


u r lucky.........they call me ching chong and i cannot say nigger or craker back without risk of getting ass kicked by whole school!



...Take a semi-automatic to school and start shooting. If enough people do it, they'd learn to shut their mouths. I mean really...it's sad how they can make fun of us when most of them are just so..."trashy" and "uncivilized".


i concur with you...........but violence is never the answer.................if only martin luther king junior was alive. now that was a person to respect no matter what race you are!


MLK jr. only cared about blacks. Sometimes violence is the only answer.


thats not true he cared about all people from all races


That's a lie, and u know it. and he only said "children of all colors" because he wanted to make it sound good.


but u do have to admit the blacks do deserve their rights because they suffered a lot during slavery

14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

sugar_princess wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:

I call white people crackers and make fun of them for being white, i call black people nigger and make slave jokes, i call mexicans beaners and say they smell from farting after eating too many beans. They laugh thinking I'm joking. I'm serious.


u r lucky.........they call me ching chong and i cannot say nigger or craker back without risk of getting ass kicked by whole school!



...Take a semi-automatic to school and start shooting. If enough people do it, they'd learn to shut their mouths. I mean really...it's sad how they can make fun of us when most of them are just so..."trashy" and "uncivilized".


i concur with you...........but violence is never the answer.................if only martin luther king junior was alive. now that was a person to respect no matter what race you are!


MLK jr. only cared about blacks. Sometimes violence is the only answer.


thats not true he cared about all people from all races


That's a lie, and u know it. and he only said "children of all colors" because he wanted to make it sound good.


He really ment what he said
DR. king only told the truth. He isn't a liar


U don't even know king, so how would you know he isn't a liar? It's more logical to believe he's a lier because most humans are.
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

MyFavDrama wrote:

but u do have to admit the blacks do deserve their rights because they suffered a lot during slavery



I think it's pathetic how they still bring that up. Most of the blacks alive today never even experienced a bit of it. And they still go on about how they were treated unequally. It's just BS. They already have their rights, what do you mean they "deserve" it?
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
It's called stereo typing and are you an Asian obsess? Every thread you started is related to Asians. Get over it, life is not always how you want it to be.
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Online
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:

but u do have to admit the blacks do deserve their rights because they suffered a lot during slavery



I think it's pathetic how they still bring that up. Most of the blacks alive today never even experienced a bit of it. And they still go on about how they were treated unequally. It's just BS. They already have their rights, what do you mean they "deserve" it?


i know what you mean bout the suffering only was with their ancestors. they get away with so much though by using that card! its not fair.

4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Online
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

Mumii wrote:

It's called stereo typing and are you an Asian obsess? Every thread you started is related to Asians. Get over it, life is not always how you want it to be.


im not asain obsess im just asian..............i care for all peoples..........i just dislike those who dont

14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

sugar_princess wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:

U don't even know king, so how would you know he isn't a liar? It's more logical to believe he's a lier because most humans are.


Actually not all humans lie. King was a great man he helped many people and he'll always be remembered as a great man. I bet you if an asian asked for his help he would do it.



U bet, but u don't know if you'd win that bet now would you? Sure, if there were cameras around, he'd help.


MyFavDrama wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:

but u do have to admit the blacks do deserve their rights because they suffered a lot during slavery



I think it's pathetic how they still bring that up. Most of the blacks alive today never even experienced a bit of it. And they still go on about how they were treated unequally. It's just BS. They already have their rights, what do you mean they "deserve" it?


i know what you mean bout the suffering only was with their ancestors. they get away with so much though by using that card! its not fair.



Yeah, totally, if they really want to use that card then we can bring back the African Slave Trade for a loong time and then let them complain about it.
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Online
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

sugar_princess wrote:


FatedEmperor wrote:

U don't even know king, so how would you know he isn't a liar? It's more logical to believe he's a lier because most humans are.


Actually not all humans lie. King was a great man he helped many people and he'll always be remembered as a great man. I bet you if an asian asked for his help he would do it.



he probably would but all humans have hate and loathing deep inside. this is why humans are the only species to kill themselves not for survival
Posted 5/25/08

FatedEmperor wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:

but u do have to admit the blacks do deserve their rights because they suffered a lot during slavery



I think it's pathetic how they still bring that up. Most of the blacks alive today never even experienced a bit of it. And they still go on about how they were treated unequally. It's just BS. They already have their rights, what do you mean they "deserve" it?


If anyone should be pissed off it should be the Native Americans.
Trail of Tears anyone?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.