First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Sharron stone thinks china's earthquake has something to do with karma
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Seattle-ish
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

gazerocksnotdead wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:

Wow... Looks like I'm gonna have to teach someone a lesson involving guns & torture weapons.. She doesn't know jack sh/t about the Chinese race so she shouldn't talk at all. What about them white people who treat every other race like dirt and think they rule the world?..
It's like us saying, "9/11 is just karma for the United States for everything they've done to all of the other races in the world." Pure bullshit.


Well aren't you hypocritical... We're talking about Sharon Stone if you don't like what she says talk trash on her. Don't deflict her bad taste and comments by making your own bad taste comment and mentioning 9/11 because it doesn't make your reasoning any better then hers.

As well as the others who posted... One persons comment shouldn't be a reason for you to talk trash on a whole country. Doesn't make you any better then her by doing the same.



Thank you! I was just going to say the same thing.

I disagree with her comments also. Just because she's white doesn't mean that all white people think the same way. And, bringing up stuff that happened 200+ years ago, imho, isn't even valid today. This shouldn't be made about skin color. Get over it people; the world will never move beyond ignorance unless people stop lumping together people by skin color.

My heart and prayers go out to all the people affected by the earthquake.
Posted 5/25/08

gazerocksnotdead wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


gazerocksnotdead wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:

Wow... Looks like I'm gonna have to teach someone a lesson involving guns & torture weapons.. She doesn't know jack sh/t about the Chinese race so she shouldn't talk at all. What about them white people who treat every other race like dirt and think they rule the world?..
It's like us saying, "9/11 is just karma for the United States for everything they've done to all of the other races in the world." Pure bullshit.


Well aren't you hypocritical... We're talking about Sharon Stone if you don't like what she says talk trash on her. Don't deflict her bad taste and comments by making your own bad taste comment and mentioning 9/11 because it doesn't make your reasoning any better then hers.

As well as the others who posted... One persons comment shouldn't be a reason for you to talk trash on a whole country. Doesn't make you any better then her by doing the same.


i agree



Thanks for agreeing ....

My point is... You can't fight ignorance with ignorance if you want to be the better person then act like one. Not try to defend yourself and you're country with the same ignorance ONE person shows. Makes you no different then that person. People need to learn a couple things.





I said, "it's like SAYING." I was giving an example*, look who's ignorant now. I'm Asian-American & I take pride in both of my countries, so don't hate. What SHE said was ignorant & she was kinna sayin' like just b'cos the GOVERNMENT of China is being whatevss to Tibet that the INNOCENT citizens of China has to repay it like that. Just like what happened to 9/11? You didn't see the Japanese or whatever saying anything like that, "Oh it's Karma for what they did to us in WWII & dropping the atomic bomb on two of our major cities killing thousands of Japanese."
I'm sorry, but you're statement is just ignorant. If you read my statement CORRECTLY* you'd notice that I was giving an EXAMPLE.

.. baka.
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

ILYchristine wrote:

...karma?

if this was the work of karma,
then the U.S. would've exploded by now.


lol.def would
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / anywhere theirs i...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
smart people when asked questions such as these give smart answers and keep their opinions to themselves especially if they think it has to do with karma and oh yeah .. i resent the u.s. blowing up thing every country has its jerks ours happens to be our government higher ups for that you can blame ohio
Posted 5/25/08

gazerocksnotdead wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:


gazerocksnotdead wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:


gazerocksnotdead wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:

Wow... Looks like I'm gonna have to teach someone a lesson involving guns & torture weapons.. She doesn't know jack sh/t about the Chinese race so she shouldn't talk at all. What about them white people who treat every other race like dirt and think they rule the world?..
It's like us saying, "9/11 is just karma for the United States for everything they've done to all of the other races in the world." Pure bullshit.


Well aren't you hypocritical... We're talking about Sharon Stone if you don't like what she says talk trash on her. Don't deflict her bad taste and comments by making your own bad taste comment and mentioning 9/11 because it doesn't make your reasoning any better then hers.

As well as the others who posted... One persons comment shouldn't be a reason for you to talk trash on a whole country. Doesn't make you any better then her by doing the same.


i agree



Thanks for agreeing ....

My point is... You can't fight ignorance with ignorance if you want to be the better person then act like one. Not try to defend yourself and you're country with the same ignorance ONE person shows. Makes you no different then that person. People need to learn a couple things.





I said, "it's like SAYING." I was giving an example*, look who's ignorant now. I'm Asian-American & I take pride in both of my countries, so don't hate. What SHE said was ignorant & she was kinna sayin' like just b'cos the GOVERNMENT of China is being whatevss to Tibet that the INNOCENT citizens of China has to repay it like that. Just like what happened to 9/11? You didn't see the Japanese or whatever saying anything like that, "Oh it's Karma for what they did to us in WWII & dropping the atomic bomb on two of our major cities killing thousands of Japanese."
I'm sorry, but you're statement is just ignorant. If you read my statement CORRECTLY* you'd notice that I was giving an EXAMPLE.

.. baka.


I don't care what you are or what you ain't... So get over yourself... I never said she was right for what she said either. So don't be an ignorant fool. So the only baka here is yourself. So if this is your reply your ignorant since you obviously couldn't reply back with something intelligent by just saying that I misread what you said but wanting to attack someone instead. So your reply is so irrelevant to me. Ignorance is one thing... A mere mistake is another. I made a mere mistake and you made a fool of yourself.


How did I make myself a fool & how was it something "unintelligent"? I just CORRECTED you, enough said. Like I said, it was a use of "example" it's not like I meant* it. So stop arguing, b'cos I said my* opinion so stop attacking me just b'cos you didn't like MY opinion. I'm talking about what she said was WRONG and gave an example of what I thought & that's THAT. Looks like YOU need to get over yourself since you're the one thinking you rule the forums or whatever.
3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
she's an old witch b1tch =3
Posted 5/25/08
ahhh.... another news article forum....
Posted 5/25/08

gazerocksnotdead wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:

How did I make myself a fool & how was it something "unintelligent"? I just CORRECTED you, enough said. Like I said, it was a use of "example" it's not like I meant* it. So stop arguing, b'cos I said my* opinion so stop attacking me just b'cos you didn't like MY opinion. I'm talking about what she said was WRONG and gave an example of what I thought & that's THAT. Looks like YOU need to get over yourself since you're the one thinking you rule the forums or whatever.


First off it was unintelligent... If you want to correct someone then correct them in a civil way. Calling me stupid in Japanese like I wouldn't know what your saying isn't intelligent. So if you don't want to be attacked as you said because no one attacked you then don't go around calling people stupid. You're the one who needs to get over yourself saying I am hating on you because of your race like I give a rats behind. Now you can reply I don't care I had enough of you. I'm not into childish back and forth with people I don't care for so I will just delete any furthur notifications with your face on it.



Um, excuse me.. But you're the unintelligent one. Who said that I didn't know that you knew Japanese? Clearly, it was not I, you're in CR.. You SHOULD know something about the Asian culture. And another thing.. I didn't say anything about YOU hating my race. Go back and read it, b'cos I didn't say anything about it.. Now did I?
And um.. I was* expressing my opinion. I didn't say that AMERICA is a bitch ass country.. I believe, every country is in their own way. Get your information right before you speak, b'cos in the end you're just making yourself like an ignorant bitch in here. Thank you and have a good life.

Posted 5/25/08
you people cuss too much on the internet.....
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azerbaijan
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
bitchy
10725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
dang.. what a way to think..
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

MyFavDrama wrote:

that is just bullshit. she should fuck off! didnt white peaople enslave and corrupt just about every other race? remember what happened to the africans, native americans, asians and just about everyone else? if i ever see her i would tell her to fuck off! that bitch!


yes but i see it this way

your racism and sharon stones stupid comment cancel each other out



7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Karma isn't doing anything. Karma doesn't like playing life-or-death game. Yeah....maybe karma's gonna play with lives but its not like karma's soo bad tht its gonna kill someone.I think it brings her classiness down. Never disgrace Asians especially Chinese!!! Now karma's really gonna get someone.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
Ah Sharon Stone, I've forgotten what she looks like.

Anyhow, i'm quite bemused actually, Sharon Stone, a sheltered Hollywood actress who has probably seen the world through her American TV believes the Earthquake is a question of Karma. I wonder if she knows anything about China, Tibet or even Earthquakes.

Reminds me of the song "American Idiot" by Greenday, and in this case, Sharon is the idiot who is led by the nose by years of negative media reports in the States. I'm certain i'm not exaggerating when say western media holds prejudice against China, but this is a classic example of a stereotypical "dumb blonde" making thoughtless comments. Why? because Karma has nothing to do with it.

Think about this: If i stole $500 then the nxt day i lose $500, then that's karma. But in this case, what have the people in Si Chuan and neighboring regions done to deserve this catastrophe? Where is the logic in karma punishing the innocents of China? According to her, it was the government that did the wrong, so shouldn't it the government who should be damaged? Hence why i label her comments thoughtless since clearly, karma has nothing to do with it.

Sharon Stone's claim that the incident had something to do with karma is nothing more than her own naivety and ignorance to the world outside her luxurious home. I doubt anybody in their right mind would actually take her seriously.
2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

Shaun_Mimi wrote:

Wow... Looks like I'm gonna have to teach someone a lesson involving guns & torture weapons.. She doesn't know jack sh/t about the Chinese race so she shouldn't talk at all. What about them white people who treat every other race like dirt and think they rule the world?..
It's like us saying, "9/11 is just karma for the United States for everything they've done to all of the other races in the world." Pure bullshit.



9/11 was done by sick terrorists not a natural disaster so its hardly the same.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.