First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Sharron stone thinks china's earthquake has something to do with karma
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nine and Quarters...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Whatever she say.
16327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
bitch.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

cjay_weeps wrote:


gazerocksnotdead wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:

Wow... Looks like I'm gonna have to teach someone a lesson involving guns & torture weapons.. She doesn't know jack sh/t about the Chinese race so she shouldn't talk at all. What about them white people who treat every other race like dirt and think they rule the world?..
It's like us saying, "9/11 is just karma for the United States for everything they've done to all of the other races in the world." Pure bullshit.


Well aren't you hypocritical... We're talking about Sharon Stone if you don't like what she says talk trash on her. Don't deflict her bad taste and comments by making your own bad taste comment and mentioning 9/11 because it doesn't make your reasoning any better then hers.

As well as the others who posted... One persons comment shouldn't be a reason for you to talk trash on a whole country. Doesn't make you any better then her by doing the same.



Thank you! I was just going to say the same thing.

I disagree with her comments also. Just because she's white doesn't mean that all white people think the same way. And, bringing up stuff that happened 200+ years ago, imho, isn't even valid today. This shouldn't be made about skin color. Get over it people; the world will never move beyond ignorance unless people stop lumping together people by skin color.

My heart and prayers go out to all the people affected by the earthquake.

Relax, he's just venting out some anger, it's what happens when children get upset.
10805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
karma doesn't go back and hurt innocent civilians. if it was karma, then more than half of the world's governments would have collapsed by now.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

shancai_luvlei wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:

Wow... Looks like I'm gonna have to teach someone a lesson involving guns & torture weapons.. She doesn't know jack sh/t about the Chinese race so she shouldn't talk at all. What about them white people who treat every other race like dirt and think they rule the world?..
It's like us saying, "9/11 is just karma for the United States for everything they've done to all of the other races in the world." Pure bullshit.



9/11 was done by sick terrorists not a natural disaster so its hardly the same.


He's not claiming the event to be the same, he's saying the karma is. That is; America invaded middle-east, then something bad happened to America. In this case, Sharon Stone was suggesting that something bad happened to China because China did something bad.

It's very similar. Hardly different.

Good God she i hope she talks less and makes more porno next time. Drilling her would be a sight to see.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

Mrbeebo wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:

that is just bullshit. she should fuck off! didnt white peaople enslave and corrupt just about every other race? remember what happened to the africans, native americans, asians and just about everyone else? if i ever see her i would tell her to fuck off! that bitch!


I was just about to say that too. But yah, who cares what Sharon Stone says??


It's wise to ignore her ignorance, but for those out there who; like Sharon Stone live by TV and their American media, might take it seriously and become misguided.
Posted 5/26/08
I think a lot of people need to think about what they say, before they actually say it.
Posted 5/26/08
someone knock some sense into dat bitch plz
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Sharon stone is just a dumb old tart lets look at it that way her comments arnt going 2 affect the world & i think only a minority would think the same way.
Posted 5/26/08
She should stick to her acting,
karma is about justified revenge, and what was justified about that earthquake??
It was a natural disaster, she was just looking for some promo for her new movies and what better way to get it
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
karma doesn't exist.

but rattlebrained blondes do.
1433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Until she proves that karma is a legitimate concept instead of a silly imposition upon reality, she's being irresponsible in making this comment. No one will benefit from this, but many will be offended.

The world isn't so simple as "do good/bad thing X, get good/bad thing Y." It's just another manmade system to make sense of a world that is senseless, though it is only "senseless" in that it doesn't conform to manmade systems in the first place.
2912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / beside Toma-kun.....
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
yeah..i think so..my big bro also thought about that before i had read this forum..tsk
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I'm completely fine with her logic. This means that I can smack her in the head and claim that it's "karma" for being so fucking stupid.
5261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Karma is not true.. it's only a natural disaster.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.