First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Anime "Guiness Like" World Record
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

Kevwu wrote:

Prince of Tennis - Most over dramatic realistic thing ever


How on earth is Prince of Tennis realistic? I'll admit the fact that the characters are supposed to be people, but other then that, the whole anime is just one messed up delusion after another lol.



MistFiner wrote:


Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Kamina) - The manliest man ever



I concur. They need to inject some of his personality into these pansy ass characters that are becoming more popular in anime lately.

Kouta Oyamada - Kanokon - the pansiest midget in ALL existance

Seriously can't stand anime with characters like that. They all need to die a very slow and violent death through the most painful means possible.

2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / There. Yes, there.
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

loki819

I concur. They need to inject some of his personality into these pansy ass characters that are becoming more popular in anime lately.

Kouta Oyamada - Kanokon - the pansiest midget in ALL existance

Seriously can't stand anime with characters like that. They all need to die a very slow and violent death through the most painful means possible.


I agree with you on that...
I stopped watching that show because of him and because of Chizuru...
Kouta is too much of a wimp and Chizuru is too much of a slut...
Those types of personalities anger me greatly...

Kanokon (Chizuru) - sluttiest, most shameless, and the most morally ignorant girl
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell, Norway
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
strongest teacher: onizuka ekichi
youngest teacher: negi springfield
most feminine male teacher: Narumi
most annoyng teacher: my teacher
1137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / england
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
ouran host club for the cutest boys especially honey air tv for the saddest ending ever and rumbling hearts for a good story line even though i hated the ending he should have chose haruka but it made it more sad
Kevwu 
78972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California WOOOO...
Online
Posted 5/26/08

loki819 wrote:


Kevwu wrote:

Prince of Tennis - Most over dramatic realistic thing ever


How on earth is Prince of Tennis realistic? I'll admit the fact that the characters are supposed to be people, but other then that, the whole anime is just one messed up delusion after another lol.



MistFiner wrote:


Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Kamina) - The manliest man ever



I concur. They need to inject some of his personality into these pansy ass characters that are becoming more popular in anime lately.

Kouta Oyamada - Kanokon - the pansiest midget in ALL existance

Seriously can't stand anime with characters like that. They all need to die a very slow and violent death through the most painful means possible.



well maybe it seemed unclear i ment to say its the most dramatic thing taken from this modern day.
2497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Abington, Pennsyl...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

shiranui980 wrote:

Saiunkoku Monogatari: Having the most gorgeous men >.>


I agree with that.
6363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

cokeydear wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

Saiunkoku Monogatari: Having the most gorgeous men >.>


I agree with that.


Double Agree!

*Grouwl*

Posted 5/26/08
TTGL- Highest amount of manliness and the epitome of GAR .
Naruto- Biggest waste of money, most retarded fanbase, most fillers, most overrated and many more.
CC (Geass) - Hottest Girl ever to appear in anime with green hair.
Kallen (Geass) - Same as above except with red hair.
2497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Abington, Pennsyl...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

miss_xs wrote:


cokeydear wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

Saiunkoku Monogatari: Having the most gorgeous men >.>


I agree with that.


Double Agree!

*Grouwl*



Lmao, theyre all so sexy, especially Ryuuki
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

epbwacko wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, most number of deaths for one character, maybe some kinda goryness award also

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, highest usage of the word 'despair'


they dont really use that word very much, like once or twice per episode.


Which is probably more than most animes.

Posted 5/26/08
Elfen Lied
most blood in every epi
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / my world --- wont...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
most comman name sakura
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I can only think of one which is 100 percent accurateL

Fullmetal Alchemist - Best dub [:
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Ottawa
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
bloodiest anime - Hellsing(imo)
most brilliantly psychotic character - Light (Death Note)
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / Lincoln, California
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08

SmartyChristy wrote:

I can only think of one which is 100 percent accurateL

Fullmetal Alchemist - Best dub [:


I have to disagree... Best Dub I believe is Fruits Basket...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.