First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards!
Moderator
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lalah land :)
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
I will be makin d membership cards 4 u guys n hu eva hu wan 2 make membership cards can send me a sample n i will post my sample up.PLS DO NOT CRITICISE MY WORK n comment on it if u find it nice or Not so heres d sample...



ALL MEMBERS MUS APPLY 4 1


Pls include:

Name:(nickname or name)
Username:
B'day:(in this format:[month {no.}]
Character:(if u r not any,jus put member)
Member
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At home?
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
I made up another one maybe people could chose which one they want =]
Moderator
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lalah land :)
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

xoxLuvyax wrote:

I made up another one maybe people could chose which one they want =]


ok! i <3 urs hav u shown it 2 d creator yet????
Member
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At home?
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

prettyprincess1987 wrote:


xoxLuvyax wrote:

I made up another one maybe people could chose which one they want =]


ok! i <3 urs hav u shown it 2 d creator yet????


no not yet i wanted to show you first :p
Creator
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Don't wanna tell...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
I made one more type of card, wondering if it is ok anot?



I got other pics for the card too~
Adviser
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
This is my membership card, hope it can be approved
Member
1395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
i have one comment why there is no mod de zzz
Adviser
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / a secret place
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Name:Rainie
Username:funcute123
B'day:(in this format:[month {no.}]February 8
Character:(if u r not any,jus put member)
Yuiki Yaya
avatar: help me find...thx!!!

Posted 7/8/08
Name: Annz
Username: ShinigamiTenshi16
B'day: October 29
Character: member

ThnkS vrY mUcHiiE^^
Adviser
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

funcute123 wrote:

Name:Rainie
Username:funcute123
B'day:(in this format:[month {no.}]February 8
Character:(if u r not any,jus put member)
Yuiki Yaya
avatar: help me find...thx!!!




This is your membership card that i've helped u created..Hope u like it ^^
Adviser
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

ShinigamiTenshi16 wrote:

Name: Annz
Username: ShinigamiTenshi16
B'day: October 29
Character: member

ThnkS vrY mUcHiiE^^


Your pic??
Posted 7/11/08
Ah sorri ><" Here it is.


ThnkS^ ^
Adviser
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / a secret place
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
thx!!!!! i really appreciate ur hardwork!!!!!!! good luck forever!!!!!
Adviser
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

ShinigamiTenshi16 wrote:

Ah sorri ><" Here it is.


ThnkS^ ^


Here's your membership card. Hope u like it.
Posted 7/17/08

carolineyewswdream wrote:


ShinigamiTenshi16 wrote:

Ah sorri ><" Here it is.


ThnkS^ ^


Here's your membership card. Hope u like it.


Sorri for da late reply. Yep l love it^^ Thnx x3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.