First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Elder the Clever....
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
Title: The Older the Smarter

Have you ever thought that you're clever than your younger siblings....?
Well... Studies have shown that the Elder child are....
Clever
more caring towards siblings
want children at younger age
Desire lesser sex partner
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article3729274.ece


What is your opinion about this...??
Posted 5/26/08
this is actually true im the eldsest and there is only 19 months between me and my brother and hes a yr below me and it seems i am the smarter.
Plus i am the more dominant of the family and would settle down early so that seems to make sense to me
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

helena91 wrote:

this is actually true im the eldsest and there is only 19 months between me and my brother and hes a yr below me and it seems i am the smarter.
Plus i am the more dominant of the family and would settle down early so that seems to make sense to me


Haha... it is true in my case too... ^_^
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Wasnt there a study about a few months ago that the first borns are most likely to be smarter and more successful in life...and they had valid data and research to back that up...
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
I don't have younger siblings. I'm the youngest and I think I'm smarter than my older sister. (>.<")I don't know. Our personalities are so different. I'm more dominant than her. The way we think are so different as well, she has this utilitarian personality while I have an authoritarian personality . But I'm more mature than her, even my mom said so. But she's older so she has more experience in life, I guess Ha ha I honestly thought this thread was about the senior citizens. The older the wiser(-_-")
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08

shuyi000 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

this is actually true I'm the eldest and there is only 19 months between me and my brother and hes a yr below me and it seems i am the smarter.
Plus i am the more dominant of the family and would settle down early so that seems to make sense to me


Haha... it is true in my case too... ^_^


i guess we are lucky
3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i would defenitely surpass my brother no matter what it takes... yawnnnnn maybe later
im the youngest of three siblings my big bro and sister never got a b in there whole life LOL
my bro owns a trucking and water filtering stations my sister built a school... LOL

im still in college hahahaha f*ck so much pressure.... T.T
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Nope. Not true for me. Im the youngest and Im more matured than my two brothers. No. Really.
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth. :D
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
well... maybe... i think.... they're smarter... coz they have alot of experience... ^_^ and i think they're mature than the younger siblings... ^_^ lol... ^_^
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. as as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


That was what I was going to say.
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

war4eternity wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


That was what I was going to say.


lol. i really thought he meant the people who ar ein their mid 50's and 60's.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

redhorse92 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


That was what I was going to say.


lol. i really thought he meant the people who ar ein their mid 50's and 60's.


Same here.
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

redhorse92 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


That was what I was going to say.


lol. i really thought he meant the people who ar ein their mid 50's and 60's.


Sorry... my bad....
^_^

3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

shuyi000 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


That was what I was going to say.


lol. i really thought he meant the people who ar ein their mid 50's and 60's.


Sorry... my bad....
^_^



it's ok. no big deal. we all make mistakes, because we are just human beings.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.