First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Elder the Clever....
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

redhorse92 wrote:


shuyi000 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


That was what I was going to say.


lol. i really thought he meant the people who ar ein their mid 50's and 60's.


Sorry... my bad....
^_^



it's ok. no big deal. we all make mistakes, because we are just human beings.


is there any way to edit the title....?

3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

war4eternity wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


That was what I was going to say.


lol. i really thought he meant the people who ar ein their mid 50's and 60's.


Same here.


yeah. when I saw the title "the elder the clever. I was like "I thought the elder you become, the more you lose some of your comprehending skills." but when i read the 1st post, i was like "ahh. i see" but then, it's ok. we all make mistakes.
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
nah man. im da middle child n i have a way better future then my eldest bro. so does my lil bro n sis. my lil bro is a b ball star n so is my lil sis
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Hm, I guess Im going to live longer than those later-born bastards. Interesting stuff, except the part about want less coitus parters and being fat.
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
yeah, i think so too... my evil bro is so immature ... well, cant do anything bout that, he's still my bro
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

shuyi000 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


shuyi000 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


That was what I was going to say.


lol. i really thought he meant the people who ar ein their mid 50's and 60's.


Sorry... my bad....
^_^



it's ok. no big deal. we all make mistakes, because we are just human beings.


is there any way to edit the title....?



Only CR moderators can edit the title.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

shuyi000 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


That was what I was going to say.


lol. i really thought he meant the people who ar ein their mid 50's and 60's.


Sorry... my bad....
^_^



wait.Are you a younger or older sibling?
Posted 5/26/08
shocked by this . . .

that this is true!!
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

h4x0rz wrote:




wait.Are you a younger or older sibling?


Lucky for me... i'm the eldest ... haha

468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere i live....
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Sia la.. i tot youngest always better cos my younger sis then to get out of hand le.. She only primary one.. and above all she learn weird stuff faster... lol
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / home..
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
some times ,,,
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
no the older you get the weaker the body ur mind goes stupid and it a takes a million years to think of what ur answer is gonna be but that's just what I've experienced usually
12686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere far fro...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
i guess its because they've got a lot of experience..but i think it depends in the person if he/she is diligent enough to excel then they can surpass someone older than them... like my brother being better than me in math..doesnt matter i hate that subject and i dont like being the one they'd put pressure to..being eldest is enough..i can share the center stage with everyone
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Victoria - Australia
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

redhorse92 wrote:

yes because you have more experience than them......
..sometimes. but I think that when you say "elder" you mean, people at the age of 50's or 60's. lol. it should be "older" not elder. so as not to think that the elders you mean are the old people.


yeh it really is experience... cos the younger u are the quicker u learn... i.e. when learning another language, it is much harder to learn once your into ur adolescence stage then it would be when you were younger...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.