First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply yamada??
Member
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / no need to know..:p
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i just want to know.....:P

so please answer back:P
Posted 5/26/08
we don't know..
Member
2920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
um...to tell you the truth, i doubt any yamada fangirl would know and even if she did, i think she would keep it to herself so that she can flood the actual house he lives in with fanmail and gifts >.< at least i would if i had his real address...

conclusion: i do not know his house address...
Posted 5/26/08
yeah he said he lives in the country, so im guessing he doenst live in tokyo. maybe kanagawa?

oooo btw keito goes to international school -- i think i know wher it is
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
hey.. what about that stalking guy last time? D=
i think it wouldn't be good if his fans know..
cos he's cute and chubby and awesome and all.. ^-^
he might get stalked everyday!!
Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~In Front Of The...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
lols! XDD
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
He lives near my house!! ^-^
And we hang out often when he's free!!

Does that make me a faker??
LoL


Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
cos if i was the girl..
i would stalk him too..
just like i stalk pyon pyon
*stalks pyon pyon*
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

hsj9392 wrote:

He lives near my house!! ^-^
And we hang out often when he's free!!

Does that make me a faker??
LoL




LOL!! hey guess what?!
i'm your neighbour!! didn't you know?!
i just found out 54 seconds ago!!
lets hang out with yama~chan in the mall!
lets ask him at school!!

ooo~ that sucks trying to be a faker lols
Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~In Front Of The...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
no~ we dun u're a faker ^^ *stalks pyon pyon* *poke h4Ck-rin*
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

He lives near my house!! ^-^
And we hang out often when he's free!!

Does that make me a faker??
LoL




LOL!! hey guess what?!
i'm your neighbour!! didn't you know?!
i just found out 54 seconds ago!!
lets hang out with yama~chan in the mall!
lets ask him at school!!

ooo~ that sucks trying to be a faker lols



Oh really?? *checks out on the window*
Oh!!
You just waved your hand on me!!

btw..
Yamada likes hanging out with me if he's not playing soccer!!
He doesn't even notice Yuto when I'm there!!
LMAO





Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

hsj9392 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

He lives near my house!! ^-^
And we hang out often when he's free!!

Does that make me a faker??
LoL




LOL!! hey guess what?!
i'm your neighbour!! didn't you know?!
i just found out 54 seconds ago!!
lets hang out with yama~chan in the mall!
lets ask him at school!!

ooo~ that sucks trying to be a faker lols



Oh really?? *checks out on the window*
Oh!!
You just waved your hand on me!!

btw..
Yamada likes hanging out with me if he's not playing soccer!!
He doesn't even notice Yuto when I'm there!!
LMAO







yea!! i've been watching secretly!!
wow!! i just saw a pretty girl waving at me!
hey guess what!!
yama~chan's waving at us!!

Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

He lives near my house!! ^-^
And we hang out often when he's free!!

Does that make me a faker??
LoL




LOL!! hey guess what?!
i'm your neighbour!! didn't you know?!
i just found out 54 seconds ago!!
lets hang out with yama~chan in the mall!
lets ask him at school!!

ooo~ that sucks trying to be a faker lols



Oh really?? *checks out on the window*
Oh!!
You just waved your hand on me!!

btw..
Yamada likes hanging out with me if he's not playing soccer!!
He doesn't even notice Yuto when I'm there!!
LMAO







yea!! i've been watching secretly!!
wow!! i just saw a pretty girl waving at me!
hey guess what!!
yama~chan's waving at us!!





OMGosh!!
he just winked at me!!
looks his coming to my house!! ^-^

I'm luvin' this faking thing!! xD
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

hsj9392 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

He lives near my house!! ^-^
And we hang out often when he's free!!

Does that make me a faker??
LoL




LOL!! hey guess what?!
i'm your neighbour!! didn't you know?!
i just found out 54 seconds ago!!
lets hang out with yama~chan in the mall!
lets ask him at school!!

ooo~ that sucks trying to be a faker lols



Oh really?? *checks out on the window*
Oh!!
You just waved your hand on me!!

btw..
Yamada likes hanging out with me if he's not playing soccer!!
He doesn't even notice Yuto when I'm there!!
LMAO







yea!! i've been watching secretly!!
wow!! i just saw a pretty girl waving at me!
hey guess what!!
yama~chan's waving at us!!





OMGosh!!
he just winked at me!!
looks his coming to my house!! ^-^

I'm luvin' this faking thing!! xD


hey can i come over to your house?!
i'm suppose to give yama~chan his specs back!!

xDD this faking thing is fun you know!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

He lives near my house!! ^-^
And we hang out often when he's free!!

Does that make me a faker??
LoL




LOL!! hey guess what?!
i'm your neighbour!! didn't you know?!
i just found out 54 seconds ago!!
lets hang out with yama~chan in the mall!
lets ask him at school!!

ooo~ that sucks trying to be a faker lols



Oh really?? *checks out on the window*
Oh!!
You just waved your hand on me!!

btw..
Yamada likes hanging out with me if he's not playing soccer!!
He doesn't even notice Yuto when I'm there!!
LMAO







yea!! i've been watching secretly!!
wow!! i just saw a pretty girl waving at me!
hey guess what!!
yama~chan's waving at us!!





OMGosh!!
he just winked at me!!
looks his coming to my house!! ^-^

I'm luvin' this faking thing!! xD


hey can i come over to your house?!
i'm suppose to give yama~chan his specs back!!

xDD this faking thing is fun you know!



go on!! my house is open!!
but what about your computer??
^-^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.