First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply School ID cards
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:


BlueVelvetRose wrote:

Username: BlueVelvetRose
Name: Andie
Age: 13
Clubs: All of them!
Picture:


here, nyaa~~




Thanks a lot!! :)


ur welcome nyaa~~^_^
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:

done^_^

nyaa~~



arigato ^^....
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

xiaobear wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:

done^_^

nyaa~~



arigato ^^....


you're welcome *smiles*
Member
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08
Username: han3446
Name: staypee
Age: 16
Clubs: art and music
Picture:
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:


d0tammy wrote:

username: d0tammy
name: tammmmy(:
age: 14
clubs:sports:
picture:

or


pls choose only one pic i'm really bad at choosing>.<



mhmm how about the first one? haha lolers[:
Member
5251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
Username: anime4lov
Name: Reality
Age: 13
Clubs: Arts, Music, Sports, and Literature
Picture:
Posted 5/29/08

Username:Jenny67234
Name:Michiru
Age:16
Clubs:music and sports
Picture:
Member
2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Username: ruby809
Name: chika
Age: 14
Clubs: sport
Picture:
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

han3446 wrote:

Username: han3446
Name: staypee
Age: 16
Clubs: art and music
Picture:


um.. sorry for taking long>.<

nyaa~~
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

d0tammy wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:


d0tammy wrote:

username: d0tammy
name: tammmmy(:
age: 14
clubs:sports:
picture:

or


pls choose only one pic i'm really bad at choosing>.<



mhmm how about the first one? haha lolers[:


here you go:

nyaa~~
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

anime4lov wrote:

Username: anime4lov
Name: Reality
Age: 13
Clubs: Arts, Music, Sports, and Literature
Picture:


hello nyaa~~
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

jenny67234 wrote:


Username:Jenny67234
Name:Michiru
Age:16
Clubs:music and sports
Picture:


nyaa~~ here u go:
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

ruby809 wrote:

Username: ruby809
Name: chika
Age: 14
Clubs: sport
Picture:


hey nyaa~~ here's urs:
Member
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:

um.. sorry for taking long>.<

nyaa~~


nah.. it's fine~! ^^
tnx yo~!
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

han3446 wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:

um.. sorry for taking long>.<

nyaa~~


nah.. it's fine~! ^^
tnx yo~!


ur welcome nyaa~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.