Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Basketball
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
basketballl ;]
it's cool x]
something i've grown up with
but i play for fun and watch for enjoyment
10807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
i love basketball. i'm a hoss at layups.

BALLIN'
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
i play basket ball every day after school. but now i broke my wraist so i cant play for the time being
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
I've tried playing it because my dad and older bro were fond of it however I find the game so physical. Further, I am too girly to play bball apart from the fact that the size of my chest would make me the laughing stock or worst, the target of perverts .
13548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Basket-ball... yes its a nice game...
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / At Peace
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
i play it as a side sport when i cant play out doors, but i love football.
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Basketball is my favorite sport!
it's like my life...
Since seeing Jordan,Kobe.
I've gotten intrested playing basketball..
Posted 12/26/08
basketball is great it's just that there's nearly no where to play where i live so i play badminton a lot more now
Posted 12/26/08

kitoka wrote:

I've tried playing it because my dad and older bro were fond of it however I find the game so physical. Further, I am too girly to play bball apart from the fact that the size of my chest would make me the laughing stock or worst, the target of perverts .


size AAA... as in triple A battery. =P

j/k
Posted 12/26/08
basketball is awesome!
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


kitoka wrote:

I've tried playing it because my dad and older bro were fond of it however I find the game so physical. Further, I am too girly to play bball apart from the fact that the size of my chest would make me the laughing stock or worst, the target of perverts .


size AAA... as in triple A battery. =P

j/k


LOL. I mean it's too awkward for me to run while dribbling the ball with my chest juggling. LOL
Posted 12/26/08

kitoka wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


kitoka wrote:

I've tried playing it because my dad and older bro were fond of it however I find the game so physical. Further, I am too girly to play bball apart from the fact that the size of my chest would make me the laughing stock or worst, the target of perverts .


size AAA... as in triple A battery. =P

j/k


LOL. I mean it's too awkward for me to run while dribbling the ball with my chest juggling. LOL


No. I saw them already. =_=
I guess we have to put another A in AAA.



j/k joke xD

1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
my friends.. (who are huge... well compared to me) make me play..... and they dont hold back.... im on my butt more then on my feet
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I love basketball. Hardly have time to play it anymore between school/work/gf etc.


Go Celtics!!!
Posted 12/27/08
Basketball is my favorite sport. I think about it everyday. When i play basketball, I feel free. Basketball can't be beat. Awesome sport
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.