First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who hates/dislikes this anime?
429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
naruto is way too long, it has too many fillers and it just plain boring. plus, why is it named after the main character when it focuses just as much on every other character?
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

sledger198 wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:


sledger198 wrote:

Naruto sucks so much. The most over hyped and most overrated show EVER.

@otaku102: you go f yourself for having such a bad taste for anime


Look guys dont swing virtual dicks at eachother to appease eachothers sick pleasures!


Look at the first page. He/She said:

i like naruto and if u dont


go f ur self!


I know but people who have a sense of being the better person don't give into that, that makes you look bad too, i ignore the fags who say F u for no reason.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
well I don't hate Naruto
14490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Fountain Park
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

LazyZombie wrote:

i like naruto but i think it is to long it gets a bit boring


Agreed!
Isn't this a naruto thread, someone's gonna bust this soon...
864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Japan, Tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I dun like Naruto~duunno y leh~
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / § 団 Literature Cl...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08


I know but people who have a sense of being the better person don't give into that, that makes you look bad too, i ignore the fags who say F u for no reason.


Ok. Fine.

Hmm, I just noticed, why did you quoted my post if you ignore the "the fags who say F u for no reason."

>.>
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / who knows? ^^
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

xtine028 wrote:

i like naruto... XD


me too!!!

1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Naruto would be much better if there weren't so damn many fillers and crazed fans who overrate the anime too much.
1165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Calgary, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i like naruto...
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i like naruto too... but i no longer bother with the anime, just stick with the manga. the anime has way too many fillers
2225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

karlaf wrote:


LazyZombie wrote:

i like naruto but i think it is to long it gets a bit boring


Agreed!
Isn't this a naruto thread, someone's gonna bust this soon...


yeah.. i wonder how many of these threads people have made now
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

sledger198 wrote:



I know but people who have a sense of being the better person don't give into that, that makes you look bad too, i ignore the fags who say F u for no reason.


Ok. Fine.

Hmm, I just noticed, why did you quoted my post if you ignore the "the fags who say F u for no reason."

>.>
Because your not one of them

2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08

giannelli_07 wrote:

I'm not saying I hate Naruto. In fact I like the anime. I just want to know your opinion. Most of my friends like this anime but others say otherwise.

Do you like or dislike Naruto? Why?

[no hard feelings for naruto fans]



All hard feelings, this is tantamount to posting another Naruto hate thread like that kid yesterday.

Did anyone report this thread already? I'll do it again just to be sure.
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Well.. Aside from the fillers.. If they wanted to make it into an action anime, they should have made it into a slightly more accurate documentation of ninjas.. Going on missions were decent, but when they decided to have exams and tournament things, it became lame... Fillers were pointless for me as well.. They had wishy washy animation quality that went up and down like a roller coaster.. I also hate the fact that the majority of the people who end up in Naruto with have family members that have died, is being held responsible for someone else's death or ended up being lonely somehow.. Can you say, really bad coincidence..?
5262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
It has dragged on too long, now it just seems like a tedious task to watch.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.