First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who Want To Be Moderator?
Member
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Australia..Brisbane
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08

Candy1994 wrote:


kawaiichann wrote:

immah not here to be a moderator..
but candy..didnt u make everyone here who applied to be a mod..A MOD..?
immah just asking and immah not trying to prove or say anything against your judgement ok..?


but....they really help...


yes i know..but isnt this kinda alot of mods and arnt u going a lil ova board..?
and again immah not trying to offend you in any way or prove your judgement rong...
Moderator
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Candy1994 wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:


CuteJess95 wrote:


Candy1994 wrote:

If You Want To Be Moderator:

Username:
What reason can make you a good moderator?


If It Was A Good Reason, I Will Make You A Moderator



Username: CuteJess95
What reason can make you a good moderator?
Well i can make banners, the i.d.cards for the group and i can upload pictures and invite people to the group
i'm lik totally in love with Shugo Chara and i know alot of other shugo chara groups that can alliances with u and i'm online alot and i can help with the group so can i plz be a mod?


Can she please be a mod? She's a good friend of mine and we're both shugo chara fanatics and its going to be great with more help with the id cards since we both use the same program!! ^^


ok^^ i will make her a mod


thanks! its gonna be great with more help!!! ^^
Moderator
2658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WOnDeRlaND
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Username:Katsuda

What reason can make you a good moderator?:

Well first the obvious, I adore Shugo Chara. I also want to be a moderator so I can learn more about crunchyroll, more about Shugo Chara, and more about the people here so we can become friends ^_^
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

Katsuda wrote:

Username:Katsuda

What reason can make you a good moderator?:

Well first the obvious, I adore Shugo Chara. I also want to be a moderator so I can learn more about crunchyroll, more about Shugo Chara, and more about the people here so we can become friends ^_^


so....wat can u help ???
Moderator
2658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WOnDeRlaND
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

Candy1994 wrote:


Katsuda wrote:

Username:Katsuda

What reason can make you a good moderator?:

Well first the obvious, I adore Shugo Chara. I also want to be a moderator so I can learn more about crunchyroll, more about Shugo Chara, and more about the people here so we can become friends ^_^


so....wat can u help ???


heh whoops my bad >.<

I can help make topics,... I can make sigs and avatars (even tho that's not relevent >.<), and I can give people good info on Shugo Chara >.<

Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

Katsuda wrote:


Candy1994 wrote:


Katsuda wrote:

Username:Katsuda

What reason can make you a good moderator?:

Well first the obvious, I adore Shugo Chara. I also want to be a moderator so I can learn more about crunchyroll, more about Shugo Chara, and more about the people here so we can become friends ^_^


so....wat can u help ???


heh whoops my bad >.<

I can help make topics,... I can make sigs and avatars (even tho that's not relevent >.<), and I can give people good info on Shugo Chara >.<



ok, i can make u moderator, but ask my permission first before u change something and dont mess up
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

Candy1994 wrote:


Katsuda wrote:


Candy1994 wrote:


Katsuda wrote:

Username:Katsuda

What reason can make you a good moderator?:

Well first the obvious, I adore Shugo Chara. I also want to be a moderator so I can learn more about crunchyroll, more about Shugo Chara, and more about the people here so we can become friends ^_^


so....wat can u help ???


heh whoops my bad >.<

I can help make topics,... I can make sigs and avatars (even tho that's not relevent >.<), and I can give people good info on Shugo Chara >.<



ok, i can make u moderator, but ask my permission first before u change something and dont mess up


u forgot to tell me ur DOB
Moderator
2658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WOnDeRlaND
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

Candy1994 wrote:


Katsuda wrote:


Candy1994 wrote:


Katsuda wrote:

Username:Katsuda

What reason can make you a good moderator?:

Well first the obvious, I adore Shugo Chara. I also want to be a moderator so I can learn more about crunchyroll, more about Shugo Chara, and more about the people here so we can become friends ^_^


so....wat can u help ???


heh whoops my bad >.<

I can help make topics,... I can make sigs and avatars (even tho that's not relevent >.<), and I can give people good info on Shugo Chara >.<



ok, i can make u moderator, but ask my permission first before u change something and dont mess up



Heh no pressure >_<

Oh (heh That's me being absentminded again >.< It's May 7th ^_^


Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
If You Want To Be Moderator:
Awnser: Helper

Username:Xbakayoo


What reason can make you a good moderator ?
What Can U Help ?
Awsner: Help people's problems

Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Also need more learn about Crunchyroll
and I love Shugo Chara
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Xbakayoo wrote:

Also need more learn about Crunchyroll
and I love Shugo Chara


= =.................................= =
i MEAN, what can u really do, don't just say u can help, everyone can help
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Candy1994 wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:

Also need more learn about Crunchyroll
and I love Shugo Chara


= =.................................= =
i MEAN, what can u really do, don't just say u can help, everyone can help


maye im not really smart, but I wanted be Moderator..well sorta like Chat Room.
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08

Xbakayoo wrote:


Candy1994 wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:

Also need more learn about Crunchyroll
and I love Shugo Chara


= =.................................= =
i MEAN, what can u really do, don't just say u can help, everyone can help


maye im not really smart, but I wanted be Moderator..well sorta like Chat Room.


Sorry, but i want moderator that can help by uploading pictures, inviting more people, creating more forums, and keeping the group alive, active, and can always online, also make membercard, and need to have many friend and put my group in favorite and everyone can see, as i see, ur cr point is low, does that mean not many ppl saw ur profile? Also i already got 10 moderator
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Candy1994 wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:


Candy1994 wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:

Also need more learn about Crunchyroll
and I love Shugo Chara


= =.................................= =
i MEAN, what can u really do, don't just say u can help, everyone can help


maye im not really smart, but I wanted be Moderator..well sorta like Chat Room.


Sorry, but i want moderator that can help by uploading pictures, inviting more people, creating more forums, and keeping the group alive, active, and can always online, also make membercard, and need to have many friend and put my group in favorite and everyone can see, as i see, ur cr point is low, does that mean not many ppl saw ur profile? Also i already got 10 moderator



Correct. My cr is low and..yeah ppl are not veiw my profile...i wanted be Moderator Chat.
Posted 8/4/08
Username:norma94

What reason can make you a good moderator ?
What Can U Help ? because i like 2 help nd help others nd make avis.. nd because i alwast check the groups like wats going on...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.