First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
WORST Anime Comparison
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/28/08
i noe some animes are alike but some animes arent. ive heards some animes that i wouldnt even class together. or they have totally different events and plot from another. so wats the worst youve ever heard

the worst one i ever heards was taht
Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Naruto are alike
NO they arent
KHR is totally different than Naruto. it practically beats naruto on every level

Catch Phrases: Naruto has dattebayo. and maybe Sakura saying naruto angerly
Tsuna has i can't die knowing i put my friends in danger. hibari has ill bite u to death(kami corosu). and ryohei has EXTREME(chokugen)

Main Character: Naruto wants to be the hokage with no real backing or support to help him.
Tsuna IS the vongola tenth, he was chosen then lives up to it

Friends: Narutos best friend almost kills him, disowns him and rejects him. Tsuna's best friend is unknown. because he has three eah one willing to train and help him to become stronger and protect him wit their lives. and he does the same.

ill finish wit this
Battle style: Naruto uses Shadow clones, and uses them to make rasengan, odo rasengan and (if u read the manga u noe) essentially the same attack
Tsuna has the X burner which he shoots a dense fire out of his hand, Zero point break through first edition which he uses to FREEZE DWFs, Zero point break through revised which he uses to absorb other peoples DWF
he can also use other people box weapons
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Urahara Shop
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I didn't know there were retards comparing the 2 anime together...personally i think it's like an indian saying he's japanese. You can really tell the difference between a stick and a bat.
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

YGGdrasill_11 wrote:

this is DDNM!!!


wat does DDNM mean
1440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
yea. i cant stand when narutards compare their story with hitman reborn. hitman reborn is MUCH better. at least tsuna look good.
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
STFU just because you! don't like naruto don't call other people Narutards.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I'd say when they compared Shakugan no Shana and Zero's Familiar for more than just the simular voice actors. Zero is a piece of crap compared to Shana. Shana and Yuji are a good pair while Louise is a sadist and Saito is a mosochist.
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Eclipse No Sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i hate Naruto very much, its repetitive and boring, if ur on to romance, watch Zero no Tsukaima. Itazura Na Kiss(a good one)

if ur on to action, watch Gundam seed...

btw, there were some people in the city that day, (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) many people were cosplaying with Sasuke's outfit arrested by the police for vandalizing the streets and damaging cars...i hate Naruto maniacs...Bleach and hitman reborn is also goood
2783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
Anything Shounen Vs Vampire Knight! I mean seriously WTF people!?!?! Vampire Knight is Shoujo!!! I It was never meant to be anything other then Shoujo!!!! For all the people who keep making these retarded arse Vampire Knight vs thread, stop!! Just Stop!!! none of the fans of VK have ever implied that it was better than Naruto or Code Geasss or any other anime. It is Shoujo!!! It's Like comparing Nana to Beserk!!!! It makes no sense!!! If you're going to do comparisons between animes at least make sure their from the same fricken genre. Otherwise you come off as serious fricken retards.
Posted 5/28/08

KuzumiTaiga wrote:

i hate Naruto very much, its repetitive and boring, if ur on to romance, watch Zero no Tsukaima. Itazura Na Kiss(a good one)

if ur on to action, watch Gundam seed...

btw, there were some people in the city that day, (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) many people were cosplaying with Sasuke's outfit arrested by the police for vandalizing the streets and damaging cars...i hate Naruto maniacs...Bleach and hitman reborn is also goood


deeply agree...

[and yeah i also have seen 15-year old boy wearing sasuke's outfit and taken by police]

those people really are dumbass, huh?
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Crunchy_support wrote:

STFU just because you! don't like naruto don't call other people Narutards.


agree. i mean naurto's not that bad. some of the people here are exaggerated.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

YGGdrasill_11 wrote:

this is DDNM!!!


Does that maybe mean Different Day new moron?
God I love Dreamcatcher!
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rhodesia
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


YGGdrasill_11 wrote:

this is DDNM!!!


Does that maybe mean Different Day new moron?
God I love Dreamcatcher!


no it doesnt mean that wise ass.... it means your face ramming itself to my fist thats what it means!
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


YGGdrasill_11 wrote:

this is DDNM!!!


Does that maybe mean Different Day new moron?
God I love Dreamcatcher!


no it doesnt mean that wise ass.... it means your face ramming itself to my fist thats what it means!


Oh.Gee aren't we in a bad mood.I was just guessing....So what DOES it mean then?
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rhodesia
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


YGGdrasill_11 wrote:

this is DDNM!!!


Does that maybe mean Different Day new moron?
God I love Dreamcatcher!


no it doesnt mean that wise ass.... it means your face ramming itself to my fist thats what it means!


Oh.Gee aren't we in a bad mood.I was just guessing....So what DOES it mean then?


well.. not really in a bad mood... i was just trying to tick you off and start a flame war... spice things off ya know... LoL.. but you're a good sport.. i respect you for that... ROFL
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


YGGdrasill_11 wrote:

this is DDNM!!!


Does that maybe mean Different Day new moron?
God I love Dreamcatcher!


no it doesnt mean that wise ass.... it means your face ramming itself to my fist thats what it means!


Oh.Gee aren't we in a bad mood.I was just guessing....So what DOES it mean then?


well.. not really in a bad mood... i was just trying to tick you off and start a flame war... spice things off ya know... LoL.. but you're a good sport.. i respect you for that... ROFL


I love flame wars.
But I'm not in the mood.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.