First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
WORST Anime Comparison
Posted 5/28/08

SasukeUchihaAvenger wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:




LoL.. you are not threatening anyone doll... why dont you just go play dress up and watch some disney...


Go watch Naruto filers.


what does naruto have to do with this?


Because watching Naruto could be compared to medieval torture.Well g2g now.See ya!
how can someone know so much of the truth sensei YOUR A F***ING HERO FOR SAYING THAT



I noticed this tremendous quote quotes and I wanted to continue it....
And Naruto sucks


Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

SasukeUchihaAvenger wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:




LoL.. you are not threatening anyone doll... why dont you just go play dress up and watch some disney...


Go watch Naruto filers.


what does naruto have to do with this?


Because watching Naruto could be compared to medieval torture.Well g2g now.See ya!
how can someone know so much of the truth sensei YOUR A F***ING HERO FOR SAYING THAT



I noticed this tremendous quote quotes and I wanted to continue it....
And Naruto sucks


want to continue?
srry but the person who is siding with naruto left

that means win


EDIT:
note that while i was quoting
the one above has already posted win
1565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

SantaBla wrote:


SasukeUchihaAvenger wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:




LoL.. you are not threatening anyone doll... why dont you just go play dress up and watch some disney...


Go watch Naruto filers.


what does naruto have to do with this?


Because watching Naruto could be compared to medieval torture.Well g2g now.See ya!
how can someone know so much of the truth sensei YOUR A F***ING HERO FOR SAYING THAT



I noticed this tremendous quote quotes and I wanted to continue it....
And Naruto sucks




Posted 5/28/08

SantaBla wrote:

no thx.


lol
kidding
1565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

SasukeUchihaAvenger wrote:


SantaBla wrote:


SasukeUchihaAvenger wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:




LoL.. you are not threatening anyone doll... why dont you just go play dress up and watch some disney...


Go watch Naruto filers.


what does naruto have to do with this?


Because watching Naruto could be compared to medieval torture.Well g2g now.See ya!
how can someone know so much of the truth sensei YOUR A F***ING HERO FOR SAYING THAT



I noticed this tremendous quote quotes and I wanted to continue it....
And Naruto sucks






If you didnt get it it was a picture of an U2 album. I dislike U2, the reason why I posted that image was because it was referring to "You too", as in, "You are a winner too"
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Essex
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i find it disturbing how people can compare code geass to vampire knight den say that vampire knight is better...code geass definately has a better story line.end of story.
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i hear people compare Nodame Cantabile with that La Corda D'oro the two have nothing in commun nodame is ways ways better than ..that corda
66534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Flushing,NY
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

armlesssoldier wrote:

i find it disturbing how people can compare code geass to vampire knight den say that vampire knight is better...code geass definately has a better story line.end of story.

what kind of people would say that they should die!!!!even thought i have not wacthed code geass yet
Posted 5/28/08

armlesssoldier wrote:

i find it disturbing how people can compare code geass to vampire knight den say that vampire knight is better...code geass definately has a better story line.end of story.


agree all the way
its because (for me) VK is shojo

2517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

padjoy wrote:


ella_mlc37 wrote:

bleach and naruto. it seems to be one of the most common comparison. i used to think the same but now im thinking "whats the similarity between em? O.o. seriously??" ^-^



they don't have any similarities

the only similarity is in the fans
they have both retard fans earning them the title
bleachfags
narutards

srry
this is only for those who live by this anime and nothing else!


i guess so. coz seems lyk bleach watchers are naruto watchers too. (lyk me! lol)

i understand "narutards" but i dont find anything wrong wid bleach. bleach is gr8. altho the fillers are starting to take the piss... ¬__¬


Posted 5/28/08

armlesssoldier wrote:

i find it disturbing how people can compare code geass to vampire knight den say that vampire knight is better...code geass definately has a better story line.end of story.


have you heard of opinions?
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

lordjeusechrist wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

STFU just because you! don't like naruto don't call other people Narutards.
nobody even said narutards yet when you posted this



then why didnt u read the comment above Crunchy_support ? Seems like y are one of them, too, gz
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

allimataga wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

STFU just because you! don't like naruto don't call other people Narutards.


Do not put us on YOUR level, NaruTARD. Nobody called you one until you called yourself a Narutard. lol


Look i can't waste my time on you ok?, i'm sorry but i'll play games later.
66534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Flushing,NY
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

cYpa wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

STFU just because you! don't like naruto don't call other people Narutards.
nobody even said narutards yet when you posted this



then why didnt u read the comment above Crunchy_support ? Seems like y are one of them, too, gz
yea SEEMS but not the exact words AHDURP

1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

lordjeusechrist wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

STFU just because you! don't like naruto don't call other people Narutards.
nobody even said narutards yet when you posted this



Looks like they did.
......................sad,just sad,look at what other narutards did to you normal fans



I'm sorry lord jesus but, I admit naruto CAN be retarted but ill ignore you ok?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.