First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
why why love will be aired in the philippines[ABS]
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
ya... i read it here in CR it is one of the forums... they even have a list of asia drama.... then for the GMA they got more than 20 dramas for this year only and most of them are long... is it possible??? i dont think so....

for the ABS-CBN i think they have at least 6-7 asia drama and it is well known drama.. i just forget the titles....
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in ur heart
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

080485 wrote:

ya... i read it here in CR it is one of the forums... they even have a list of asia drama.... then for the GMA they got more than 20 dramas for this year only and most of them are long... is it possible??? i dont think so....

for the ABS-CBN i think they have at least 6-7 asia drama and it is well known drama.. i just forget the titles....


ironic huh?
well know dramas but u forget the titles?
lol
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere down Ba...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
what's the story about? i'm familiar with the title but not exactly the story....
Posted 5/26/08

hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

stickynote_girl wrote:


080485 wrote:

ya... i read it here in CR it is one of the forums... they even have a list of asia drama.... then for the GMA they got more than 20 dramas for this year only and most of them are long... is it possible??? i dont think so....

for the ABS-CBN i think they have at least 6-7 asia drama and it is well known drama.. i just forget the titles....


ironic huh?
well know dramas but u forget the titles?
lol




ABS-CBN upcoming programs

- Fireworks
- Prince Hours
- White Tower (Taiwan)
- It Started With A Kiss 2
- Romantic Princess(June 2, 2008)
- Hot Shot / Basketball Fire
- Why Why Love


And about the confusion about Hot Shots/ Basketball fire:

1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PLutOniC
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
yeyyysss... it will b aired in abs... i bet there will b a comparison between the devil bsyd u from GMA and the whywhy love that will b aired in ABS... but its okey i know that ABS is really good in dubbing so theres no place for those cheap networks... hmnn..

sorry for that..(just an opinion)
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

mylove143 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you


It doesn't matter...GMA ruined Devil Beside You, maybe they'll be known more of ABS does it. They do dubbing better. GMA dubbing is bad, I heard from my friends, they tried to watch it because I recommended it. They stopped watching it and said it was bad. So it's good that ABS got this, because Mike and Ranie deserve to be known in the Philippines.
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
really? that's great!
1659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / maniLa
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
yeah! its okay for me,, but the gma 7 got to many drama and im sure all that drama will have so many cut scene like in the hana kimi japan.. they actualy cut the good part in that jdrama..
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside your heart XD
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
hAhAhA...tOinkz...i DId'nt ExpECt it...
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / middle of nowhere...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
wow !! great news.. im a big fan of rainie and mike he..
1843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~philippines~
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
LOL!!!
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i've finished watching it on DVD but still i'll have to watch it again on TV since i'm a kapamilya!..
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
yah, its really a good news.. i just love mike and rainie and i hope this drama will be aired at night for the sake of the students [like me who is at scholl morning and afternoon] hahay!!
its great also because i agree wif most of the ppl here, ABS really got better dubbings than ABS , as for sub, yah, i like it more when it is sub but poor for those who cant read fast lol..

~no offence~ haha...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.