First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
why why love will be aired in the philippines[ABS]
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

khernilicious wrote:

yeyyysss... it will b aired in abs... i bet there will b a comparison between the devil bsyd u from GMA and the whywhy love that will b aired in ABS... but its okey i know that ABS is really good in dubbing so theres no place for those cheap networks... hmnn..

sorry for that..(just an opinion)


haha, super agree.. if GMA got good ratings for DBY then ABS will get triple than that...
but i dont think DBY is not that hit in GMA because they aired it at school time and lot of students wasn't able to see it ..[we all know that most of the fans are teenagers and students]

ahhm, unless if senior citezens got interested and watched it...
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
why why love is much better to be aired in abs-cbn coz they are good in dubbing. in gma they aired the devil beside you they ruined it, dont like the dubbing.!
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
so what...
2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 4-Justice classro...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
wow.. cool.. i miss mike!
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Philippines, Quez...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
well im living here at philippines, but i still prefer korean and taiwan dramas...
i just hate it when philippines doesnt have anymore good plot of their own dramas... sorry
Posted 5/27/08

lovey_21 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you


It doesn't matter...GMA ruined Devil Beside You, maybe they'll be known more of ABS does it. They do dubbing better. GMA dubbing is bad, I heard from my friends, they tried to watch it because I recommended it. They stopped watching it and said it was bad. So it's good that ABS got this, because Mike and Ranie deserve to be known in the Philippines.


i totally agree with you.!! i think gma ruined DBY, as well as hana kimi-japan,.. the dubbing was bad and they cut so many scenes... it is good to hear the abs-cbn got why why love,,, i hope they'll air jdoramas as well.. hehe..
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

belle34 wrote:


lovey_21 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you


It doesn't matter...GMA ruined Devil Beside You, maybe they'll be known more of ABS does it. They do dubbing better. GMA dubbing is bad, I heard from my friends, they tried to watch it because I recommended it. They stopped watching it and said it was bad. So it's good that ABS got this, because Mike and Ranie deserve to be known in the Philippines.


i totally agree with you.!! i think gma ruined DBY, as well as hana kimi-japan,.. the dubbing was bad and they cut so many scenes... it is good to hear the abs-cbn got why why love,,, i hope they'll air jdoramas as well.. hehe..


yah, yah, j dramas too.. pero sakit isipin, kailangan tanggapin..lol!! parang hinakot na ng GMA ang lahat ng J dramas..ahh, bigay nlang sana nila ang nobuta wo pruduce tsaka death note sa ABS..

Posted 5/27/08

hany_lyn wrote:


belle34 wrote:


lovey_21 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you


It doesn't matter...GMA ruined Devil Beside You, maybe they'll be known more of ABS does it. They do dubbing better. GMA dubbing is bad, I heard from my friends, they tried to watch it because I recommended it. They stopped watching it and said it was bad. So it's good that ABS got this, because Mike and Ranie deserve to be known in the Philippines.


i totally agree with you.!! i think gma ruined DBY, as well as hana kimi-japan,.. the dubbing was bad and they cut so many scenes... it is good to hear the abs-cbn got why why love,,, i hope they'll air jdoramas as well.. hehe..


yah, yah, j dramas too.. pero sakit isipin, kailangan tanggapin..lol!! parang hinakot na ng GMA ang lahat ng J dramas..ahh, bigay nlang sana nila ang nobuta wo pruduce tsaka death note sa ABS..



ou nga, pati kurosagi, prodai and one litre of tears..hihi
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
haha.. now i can be a fan of rainie yang and mike he..
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

ijamon wrote:

haha.. now i can be a fan of rainie yang and mike he..


lol!! y? can i guess it? maybe because sa ABS ipapalabas?? hehe
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

hany_lyn wrote:


ijamon wrote:

haha.. now i can be a fan of rainie yang and mike he..


lol!! y? can i guess it? maybe because sa ABS ipapalabas?? hehe


hahaha.. YEAH YEAH YEAH!! TEAM KAPAMILYA..

2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

ijamon wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:


ijamon wrote:

haha.. now i can be a fan of rainie yang and mike he..


lol!! y? can i guess it? maybe because sa ABS ipapalabas?? hehe


hahaha.. YEAH YEAH YEAH!! TEAM KAPAMILYA..



team kapamilya?? team kapamilya tayo yeah!! yeah!! yeah!! lol!! hahaha

1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
yah!! i saw it on wikipedia! hopefully, they can make rainie and mike he even more popular in phils.
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

guada19 wrote:

yah!! i saw it on wikipedia! hopefully, they can make rainie and mike he even more popular in phils.


? i think they can make it..
they got better dubbings [not the best]
they dont change titles[ sometimes changing the titles makes the drama not attractive, evrything starts on the title]
they dont cut cute and important scenes[ duhh, GMA cutted many cute parts in hana kimi japan.. i hate it]
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

hany_lyn wrote:


guada19 wrote:

yah!! i saw it on wikipedia! hopefully, they can make rainie and mike he even more popular in phils.


? i think they can make it..
they got better dubbings [not the best]
they dont change titles[ sometimes changing the titles makes the drama not attractive, evrything starts on the title]
they dont cut cute and important scenes[ duhh, GMA cutted many cute parts in hana kimi japan.. i hate it]


yeah!! i kinda frustrated when they cut so so many scenes in hana kimi japan!! so i have to watch it here!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.