First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
why why love will be aired in the philippines[ABS]
3575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
really thats great i love this drama its a great story im watching it now in dvd and it nice to know that it will be aired in abs-cbn i dont like gma7 airing an asian drama they just ruining it just like what they did in devil beside you and some other drama that they airing
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

reichen wrote:

really thats great i love this drama its a great story im watching it now in dvd and it nice to know that it will be aired in abs-cbn i dont like gma7 airing an asian drama they just ruining it just like what they did in devil beside you and some other drama that they airing


i think you have a twin here.. and thats me, dont like GMA either..
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i hate GMA's dubbing..mike he and rainie's voice in devil bsyd you sucks..
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

rawr022 wrote:

i hate GMA's dubbing..mike he and rainie's voice in devil bsyd you sucks..


especially rainie's dubbed voice.. very childish, even if her original voice fits for a young woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

guada19 wrote:


rawr022 wrote:

i hate GMA's dubbing..mike he and rainie's voice in devil bsyd you sucks..


especially rainie's dubbed voice.. very childish, even if her original voice fits for a young woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


pang-anime ehh..
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / p
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

ijamon wrote:

haha.. now i can be a fan of rainie yang and mike he..


me too...
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / los angeles, ca.
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
ummmmmmmmmm....
14929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / pilipinas kong ma...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
yes!! abs-cbn is better than gma in dubbing!!
Posted 5/27/08
good news but i'm a kapuso so .. i can't watch it.
3397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

belle34 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:


belle34 wrote:


lovey_21 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you


It doesn't matter...GMA ruined Devil Beside You, maybe they'll be known more of ABS does it. They do dubbing better. GMA dubbing is bad, I heard from my friends, they tried to watch it because I recommended it. They stopped watching it and said it was bad. So it's good that ABS got this, because Mike and Ranie deserve to be known in the Philippines.


i totally agree with you.!! i think gma ruined DBY, as well as hana kimi-japan,.. the dubbing was bad and they cut so many scenes... it is good to hear the abs-cbn got why why love,,, i hope they'll air jdoramas as well.. hehe..


yah, yah, j dramas too.. pero sakit isipin, kailangan tanggapin..lol!! parang hinakot na ng GMA ang lahat ng J dramas..ahh, bigay nlang sana nila ang nobuta wo pruduce tsaka death note sa ABS..



ou nga, pati kurosagi, prodai and one litre of tears..hihi


count me in...
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
woah!! good!! xcited!!
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
really???

i had watched a few episode of it...but i haven't finished the whole episode...
and i'm glad abs got the series...i love them..
16339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / an imaginary pLac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

annyonghaseyo38 wrote:


belle34 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:


belle34 wrote:


lovey_21 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you


It doesn't matter...GMA ruined Devil Beside You, maybe they'll be known more of ABS does it. They do dubbing better. GMA dubbing is bad, I heard from my friends, they tried to watch it because I recommended it. They stopped watching it and said it was bad. So it's good that ABS got this, because Mike and Ranie deserve to be known in the Philippines.


i totally agree with you.!! i think gma ruined DBY, as well as hana kimi-japan,.. the dubbing was bad and they cut so many scenes... it is good to hear the abs-cbn got why why love,,, i hope they'll air jdoramas as well.. hehe..


yah, yah, j dramas too.. pero sakit isipin, kailangan tanggapin..lol!! parang hinakot na ng GMA ang lahat ng J dramas..ahh, bigay nlang sana nila ang nobuta wo pruduce tsaka death note sa ABS..



ou nga, pati kurosagi, prodai and one litre of tears..hihi


count me in...


yeah ^^ agree to the max..!!

GMA dubbers sux!!
they're ruining every animes and dramas they dubbed!!..lolz



16339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / an imaginary pLac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
lolz...

this is nice
this is nice
this is nice!!


Tong Jia Di rox!!! lolzz

im looking forward if how they will gonna name the cast!!!!

nwei... WWL rox!!! i love mike and kingone!!
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

elaine_forsaken wrote:

lolz...

this is nice
this is nice
this is nice!!


Tong Jia Di rox!!! lolzz

im looking forward if how they will gonna name the cast!!!!

nwei... WWL rox!!! i love mike and kingone!!


yah.. i hope they'll get good names.. to continue RM fever in the philippines.. i think the DBY was ruined by GMA .. duhh, brian and quennie?? so so childish names..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.