First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
why why love will be aired in the philippines[ABS]
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

hany_lyn wrote:


belle34 wrote:


lovey_21 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you


It doesn't matter...GMA ruined Devil Beside You, maybe they'll be known more of ABS does it. They do dubbing better. GMA dubbing is bad, I heard from my friends, they tried to watch it because I recommended it. They stopped watching it and said it was bad. So it's good that ABS got this, because Mike and Ranie deserve to be known in the Philippines.


i totally agree with you.!! i think gma ruined DBY, as well as hana kimi-japan,.. the dubbing was bad and they cut so many scenes... it is good to hear the abs-cbn got why why love,,, i hope they'll air jdoramas as well.. hehe..


yah, yah, j dramas too.. pero sakit isipin, kailangan tanggapin..lol!! parang hinakot na ng GMA ang lahat ng J dramas..ahh, bigay nlang sana nila ang nobuta wo pruduce tsaka death note sa ABS..



Deathnote? in gma? Waaaah! It can't be.... Earthquake pls.
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

hany_lyn wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:

lolz...

this is nice
this is nice
this is nice!!


Tong Jia Di rox!!! lolzz

im looking forward if how they will gonna name the cast!!!!

nwei... WWL rox!!! i love mike and kingone!!


yah.. i hope they'll get good names.. to continue RM fever in the philippines.. i think the DBY was ruined by GMA .. duhh, brian and quennie?? so so childish names..


yeah..exactly!!

i was a bit confused Qui Yue kinda means moon.. ayt? how can it be Queenie in Filipino..lolz ^^
and i really hate their voices.. the dubbers sux!! it pisses me off
i hope ABS wont do the same thing!!


yah, i was also thinking that the name should be LUNA or somehow related to the moon but quennie just went out and i was like ahhrrgg, quenniE/?? so out of meaning..[cuz i remember when ahmon bought a moon ring for her cuz of her name..]


yah yah yah, but please ppl who wants why why love to be aired in ABS helped me convinced ABS to change the timeslot because i heard that it will be in hapontastic and i would not be able to see it cause i'm in school that time.. i searched through ABS-CBN websyt but unfornately, cant see any requesting page..


hmmmm... did you try abs interactive? try this one... http://forums.abs-cbn.com/ i guess you can request it there...
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Sachiko15 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:


belle34 wrote:


lovey_21 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you


It doesn't matter...GMA ruined Devil Beside You, maybe they'll be known more of ABS does it. They do dubbing better. GMA dubbing is bad, I heard from my friends, they tried to watch it because I recommended it. They stopped watching it and said it was bad. So it's good that ABS got this, because Mike and Ranie deserve to be known in the Philippines.


i totally agree with you.!! i think gma ruined DBY, as well as hana kimi-japan,.. the dubbing was bad and they cut so many scenes... it is good to hear the abs-cbn got why why love,,, i hope they'll air jdoramas as well.. hehe..


yah, yah, j dramas too.. pero sakit isipin, kailangan tanggapin..lol!! parang hinakot na ng GMA ang lahat ng J dramas..ahh, bigay nlang sana nila ang nobuta wo pruduce tsaka death note sa ABS..



Deathnote? in gma? Waaaah! It can't be.... Earthquake pls.


yah, yah, death note really in GMA.. they'll ruin the anime i like..
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i really love abs-cbn.!
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
petition poe ito: cge na..plzz..
...agree na poe kau di2 plzz.. cge na poe.. 4 the sake of humanity and our fatherland.. lagay nyo na email add nyo..plzz.. nagmamakawa ako.. dabawenyo ako at kung sa hapon ang why why love, probably, umaga yan ipapalabas di2 sa davao..lapit na ng pasukan kaya sigurado sa kalagitnaan ng pasukan yan.. hindi na kami makakaita di2..plzz tulungan nyo ako... magtulungan tayong lahat para sa ikabubuti ng ating bansang pilipinas,pati na rin sa ABS...cge na, para tumaas ang ratings ng y y..kc pag hapontastic yan.., la titingin.mga senior citezens lang...lol..

post nyo na email nyo di2.. cge na plzz: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/52030
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
wow!~!

if that would be the case, i'll definitely watch it!~!

haha.. ^^v
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phiLippinES
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

slaith wrote:

really? that's great!


yeaH! s0o nice dramas!
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / maniLa.ü
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

hany_lyn wrote:


Sachiko15 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:


belle34 wrote:


lovey_21 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


hany_lyn wrote:

well..



yes this drama will be aired in the philippines particularly in ABS -CBN

as for me, its very okey because i love ABS-CBN.. i'm so happy, words cant explain.. i almost cry...

just wanna know what can you say about it..

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Taiwanese


huh? i hope ABS dont get this! coz the characters is well known in GMA7 devil beside you


It doesn't matter...GMA ruined Devil Beside You, maybe they'll be known more of ABS does it. They do dubbing better. GMA dubbing is bad, I heard from my friends, they tried to watch it because I recommended it. They stopped watching it and said it was bad. So it's good that ABS got this, because Mike and Ranie deserve to be known in the Philippines.


i totally agree with you.!! i think gma ruined DBY, as well as hana kimi-japan,.. the dubbing was bad and they cut so many scenes... it is good to hear the abs-cbn got why why love,,, i hope they'll air jdoramas as well.. hehe..


yah, yah, j dramas too.. pero sakit isipin, kailangan tanggapin..lol!! parang hinakot na ng GMA ang lahat ng J dramas..ahh, bigay nlang sana nila ang nobuta wo pruduce tsaka death note sa ABS..



Deathnote? in gma? Waaaah! It can't be.... Earthquake pls.


yah, yah, death note really in GMA.. they'll ruin the anime i like..


yup. i agree. hope they wiLL not ruin it.

5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
wow!!!
1013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
im pretty sure they'll cut some parts :(( like they did to most dramas :((
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

nicelei wrote:

wow!!!


simple but rocK comment lah!! lol!
4387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / In front of my la...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
i'm very happy ^_~ ♥
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT THIS DRAMA TO BE AIRED HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO PROTECT MY MIKE HE FROM CRAZY FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

rawr022 wrote:

i hate GMA's dubbing..mike he and rainie's voice in devil bsyd you sucks..



HAHAHAHAHA, YEAH. RAINIE'S VOICE IS REALLY ANNOYING.

2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sarakieur wrote:

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT THIS DRAMA TO BE AIRED HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO PROTECT MY MIKE HE FROM CRAZY FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol!! same wif here... but its a bit okey because ABS got it..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.