First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Contest #1!
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
WHOO IT'S THE FIRST CONTEST HAPPENIN AT SEIYO ELEMENTARY!!!

Ok all you have to do is Make avatars for our next group avatar ;D

Judges

-AnimeLuverGurl101 (Joker/Creator)

-Swimmer150 (Queen/Mod)

-AnimeGurl24 (Ace/Mod)

-Donovan123 (King/Mod)

Rules

- You can only post 3 avatars

- it must say Seiyo Elementary

- MODS AND CREATOR SRRY U CANT JOIN. CAUZ UR ALREADY A MOD xD
- Have fun xDD


Reward (if you win)

-Become a mod

-Get a badge

- swimmer150, animegurl24, animeluvergurl101 will make avatars and banners for yooh ^^ ;D

-Last but not least PROFILE MAKEOVER! (by animegurl24)

DEADLINE - MAY 31ST 2008


Posted 5/26/08
WOAH YIPPIIEE
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
Mmm Example
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

Swimmer150 wrote:

Mmm this isnt good wahhh lol


it's very pretty but mods and the creator of the group cant join cauz were already mods and were judging the avatars soon and were all good at makin avatars so yea... gomen
Posted 5/26/08
oo well i use dat as a example LOL!!!!!
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

hmmm~ what if you're not really good in making avis >x<


try ur best and yooh dont have to do the contest if u dont want too
Posted 5/26/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

hmmm~ what if you're not really good in making avis >x<


try ur best and yooh dont have to do the contest if u dont want too


Jenny i told her dat... on her gb LOL
Posted 5/26/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

hope you like it >x< i'm sorry if its bad~





o its puuurttii hehe good job u can make 2 more ^_^ well if u want O_O
Posted 5/26/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:


Swimmer150 wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

hope you like it >x< i'm sorry if its bad~

[picture]



o its puuurttii hehe good job u can make 2 more ^_^ well if u want O_O


*smiles* i'm glad you like it! & i probably am gonna make more ^^


hehe okaii
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

Swimmer150 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

hmmm~ what if you're not really good in making avis >x<


try ur best and yooh dont have to do the contest if u dont want too


Jenny i told her dat... on her gb LOL


okaii.... didnt know dat...
Posted 5/26/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


Swimmer150 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

hmmm~ what if you're not really good in making avis >x<


try ur best and yooh dont have to do the contest if u dont want too


Jenny i told her dat... on her gb LOL


okaii.... didnt know dat...


lol bw i send msg to some ppl lol dat is from dis group i send them about this contest
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
okayz.. heres mine ... its not really good but ><'' btw.. we can make more than one right ?
Posted 5/26/08

u8cookie wrote:

okayz.. heres mine ... its not really good but ><'' btw.. we can make more than one right ?


yea u can make more than one ^_^ OMG IS SO PRETII N CUTE N AWESOME lol
27167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / [o n . m y . b e d]
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
sorry if its weird--0-

Posted 5/26/08

xxooxxy1 wrote:

sorry if its weird--0-



noo its not weird its nicee oo i like how u put da words AWSOMENESS
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.