First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Angel of the Week Event
Posted 5/27/08
Well i vote for Leyatris
Member
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neko kingdom^^
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i vote for Leyatris!! ^^
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malang, Indonesia...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
hmhmhm... '.' guess i'll just vote 4 luna... ^^
Posted 5/28/08
i vote kikichi, its easier to make a poll u know and in ur post is their info cuz everyone will see ur first post n it will be easier to see who won/keep track, also some might want to vote anonymously
Member
54369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
5: Luna
Moderator
2796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

animelover_02 wrote:

i vote kikichi, its easier to make a poll u know and in ur post is their info cuz everyone will see ur first post n it will be easier to see who won/keep track, also some might want to vote anonymously


u cant get rid of a poll once its created
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

animelover_02 wrote:

i vote kikichi, its easier to make a poll u know and in ur post is their info cuz everyone will see ur first post n it will be easier to see who won/keep track, also some might want to vote anonymously


um..i change the contestants every week and tatako-san's right, u can't change a poll once it has been created
Posted 5/29/08

Tatako-san wrote:


animelover_02 wrote:

i vote kikichi, its easier to make a poll u know and in ur post is their info cuz everyone will see ur first post n it will be easier to see who won/keep track, also some might want to vote anonymously


u cant get rid of a poll once its created


yea u can lol creators n mods can all they have to do is turn on forum modding n delete the forum and u can copy and paste the last poll and put it in the group's page if u wanted to show by how many someone won
Posted 5/29/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


animelover_02 wrote:

i vote kikichi, its easier to make a poll u know and in ur post is their info cuz everyone will see ur first post n it will be easier to see who won/keep track, also some might want to vote anonymously


um..i change the contestants every week and tatako-san's right, u can't change a poll once it has been created


lol see my post b4 this n u can like make another poll every week
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

animelover_02 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


animelover_02 wrote:

i vote kikichi, its easier to make a poll u know and in ur post is their info cuz everyone will see ur first post n it will be easier to see who won/keep track, also some might want to vote anonymously


um..i change the contestants every week and tatako-san's right, u can't change a poll once it has been created


lol see my post b4 this n u can like make another poll every week


so can i just delete this or something or do i hafta lock it? (i dont wanna like keep locking like 10 forums lol..)

Posted 5/29/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


animelover_02 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


animelover_02 wrote:

i vote kikichi, its easier to make a poll u know and in ur post is their info cuz everyone will see ur first post n it will be easier to see who won/keep track, also some might want to vote anonymously


um..i change the contestants every week and tatako-san's right, u can't change a poll once it has been created


lol see my post b4 this n u can like make another poll every week


so can i just delete this or something or do i hafta lock it? (i dont wanna like keep locking like 10 forums lol..)



yea u can just delete it n the group pont won't be affected (not really new to how groups work i do this a lot)
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

animelover_02 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


animelover_02 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


animelover_02 wrote:

i vote kikichi, its easier to make a poll u know and in ur post is their info cuz everyone will see ur first post n it will be easier to see who won/keep track, also some might want to vote anonymously


um..i change the contestants every week and tatako-san's right, u can't change a poll once it has been created


lol see my post b4 this n u can like make another poll every week


so can i just delete this or something or do i hafta lock it? (i dont wanna like keep locking like 10 forums lol..)

oh ok..sry lol, this is my first group and im not familier with all this yet



yea u can just delete it n the group pont won't be affected (not really new to how groups work i do this a lot)


Member
3024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere....over...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
I vote Leyatris. ^-^
Posted 6/1/08
I vote Leyatris. ^-^
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Love the IDEA>
anyways
I vote for #2
Leyatris
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.