First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
DO U KNOW WHO IS THIS ,,,,,,,,,,,,
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / freedom kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

hai_L wrote:


yamapikonn wrote:


hai_L wrote:

mike.... toma?


hahaha i loughed soo much ,,,,,,,,,,,your guessing is funny ,,,,,,,,,,,,

no no ,,,,,,,keep trying ,,,,,,,hehehe
but what u said about lee dong woo is right ,,,,,,,,,,,,


whats funny about my guessing...YES!!! whats my first prize?


no no no ,,,,,,,,,,,no prizes till u know all of them,,,,,,,or at least 2 of them ,,,,,,,,,,hahaha iam devilish, ,,,,,,,keep
trying,,,,,,,,,,,heheh
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Are he first 2 in boy bands?
814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
matsuda?
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Matsumoto Jun?(First pic)
814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
masaki kaji from the prince of tennis?
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

yamapikonn wrote:


hai_L wrote:


yamapikonn wrote:


hai_L wrote:

mike.... toma?


hahaha i loughed soo much ,,,,,,,,,,,your guessing is funny ,,,,,,,,,,,,

no no ,,,,,,,keep trying ,,,,,,,hehehe
but what u said about lee dong woo is right ,,,,,,,,,,,,


whats funny about my guessing...YES!!! whats my first prize?


no no no ,,,,,,,,,,,no prizes till u know all of them,,,,,,,or at least 2 of them ,,,,,,,,,,hahaha iam devilish, ,,,,,,,keep
trying,,,,,,,,,,,heheh


aw...such a tease....haha
22650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
The first one is Mizushima Hiro, i don't know about the 2nd & third. This should be at forum games section.
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
First one is Mizushima Hiro (from Hana Kimi Japan)...
I think that the second one is Kang Ji Hwan (from Hong gil dong)
And the third one is Lee Dong Wook (from My Girl).
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pink world~♪
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i thnk the first one is matsuda :S dnt knw abt the rest...
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

yamapikonn wrote:

first.....


second.....


third........


the winners names will be mentioned when u guys know all of them mmmm
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahha

let's play the game ,,,,,,,,,,,,



my guess are....

first Toma Ikuta
second Kang Dong won
Third Jang Geun Seok
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / freedom kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

theoposeidon wrote:


yamapikonn wrote:

first.....


second.....


third........


the winners names will be mentioned when u guys know all of them mmmm
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahha

let's play the game ,,,,,,,,,,,,



my guess are....

first Toma Ikuta
second Kang Dong won
Third Jang Geun Seok

kiaahahah ,,,,,,,well you are nice but all of your guesses are false,,,,,,,hehehhe try harder ,,,,,,,,,


1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / freedom kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

YamaPi1992 wrote:

First one is Mizushima Hiro (from Hana Kimi Japan)...
I think that the second one is Kang Ji Hwan (from Hong gil dong)
And the third one is Lee Dong Wook (from My Girl).


well girl,,,,,,,,,,,i knew u r so smart ,,,,,,,,,,ur right about the first and the third,,,,but you still have the second heheheh :P
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

FIRST:Mike Toma??

THIRD:Lee Dong Wook?....


Second.. .?....uhmm...dont know..xD...
3127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
is the 2nd is kangin?lol
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Inside an Oven
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
ugh, this is hard... i bet there are a ton of people there that have Kim or Kang as their names....

second one is kim jeong hoon?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.