First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Hatsune Miku Outfit Contest
Posted 6/18/08
Entry:


Tell me if the picture is too dark/blurry/etc to see D: [The camera was horrible]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nyah. Sorry for my horrible drawing skills.
Go ahead and flame :33
Posted 6/18/08

uniquesakura wrote:

Entry:


Tell me if the picture is too dark/blurry/etc to see D: [The camera was horrible]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nyah. Sorry for my horrible drawing skills.
Go ahead and flame :33


Its not horrible its better then mine (looks like i have to draw a pic better then yours now X O i really want to win...i havnt won one before)
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

kodieloiler wrote:


uniquesakura wrote:

Entry:


Tell me if the picture is too dark/blurry/etc to see D: [The camera was horrible]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nyah. Sorry for my horrible drawing skills.
Go ahead and flame :33


Its not horrible its better then mine (looks like i have to draw a pic better then yours now X O i really want to win...i havnt won one before)


Aha! Looks like we have something in common! I never win one of these contest ^^ [ Aparenetly there always have to be someone better than me ]

I like your dress though!! D:
Such pretty designs!
If I saw a dress like that, I'd want to buy it :33

Posted 6/18/08
OK! i wanna change my entry to THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(Once again i did her hair down)
Posted 6/18/08

kodieloiler wrote:

OK! i wanna change my entry to THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(Once again i did her hair down)



OMFGGG!! CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :DDDDDD
I WANT THAT DRESS TT_TT

[Bet your going to win]

Too Kawaii :DD
Posted 6/18/08

uniquesakura wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:

OK! i wanna change my entry to THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(Once again i did her hair down)



OMFGGG!! CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :DDDDDD
I WANT THAT DRESS TT_TT

[Bet your going to win]

Too Kawaii :DD


nah also THERE IS always!!! AND I MEAN always!!! everytime!!!!!!!!!! someone better then m e...and i lose (usually i barely win ANY! contests i enter) i did this drawing while listening to mIku Hatsune sing......and thankies...X D im glad u like it...which one u like better this one or the other one i drew?.
Posted 6/18/08

kodieloiler wrote:


uniquesakura wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:

OK! i wanna change my entry to THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(Once again i did her hair down)



OMFGGG!! CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :DDDDDD
I WANT THAT DRESS TT_TT

[Bet your going to win]

Too Kawaii :DD


nah also THERE IS always!!! AND I MEAN always!!! everytime!!!!!!!!!! someone better then m e...and i lose (usually i barely win ANY! contests i enter) i did this drawing while listening to mIku Hatsune sing......and thankies...X D im glad u like it...which one u like better this one or the other one i drew?.


I really like this picture better~!!! But now I needa draw something better XDDD. Oh well.. I'll just keep the one I have right now . And yes I'm very lazy.

Now I know your going to win ^^

~ Good Luck!
Posted 6/18/08


uniquesakura wrote:

I really like this picture better~!!! But now I needa draw something better XDDD. Oh well.. I'll just keep the one I have right now . And yes I'm very lazy.

Now I know your going to win ^^

~ Good Luck!



You should always try to surpass someone who is better then you...see how i surpassed you from your pic by drawing a new one X D lol (I CALL YOU MY FRIEND RIVAL!!!! i can compete with you in the Miku Fan Art or something) also...I NEVER HAD ART LESSONS IN MY LIFE!! i learned by just watchin anime and how i started out drawing anime is all thansk to my mom when she said "Kodie go draw whatever you watch you've watched it long enough so go draw it" all becasue i said i was bored hehe~! X D at firsted i started traceing then when i got in 5th grade i started drawing free hand (im going to 6th grade now) amazing how powerful bordem is lolz X D
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

kodieloiler wrote:



uniquesakura wrote:

I really like this picture better~!!! But now I needa draw something better XDDD. Oh well.. I'll just keep the one I have right now . And yes I'm very lazy.

Now I know your going to win ^^

~ Good Luck!



You should always try to surpass someone who is better then you...see how i surpassed you from your pic by drawing a new one X D lol (I CALL YOU MY FRIEND RIVAL!!!! i can compete with you in the Miku Fan Art or something) also...I NEVER HAD ART LESSONS IN MY LIFE!! i learned by just watchin anime and how i started out drawing anime is all thansk to my mom when she said "Kodie go draw whatever you watch you've watched it long enough so go draw it" all becasue i said i was bored hehe~! X D at firsted i started traceing then when i got in 5th grade i started drawing free hand (im going to 6th grade now) amazing how powerful bordem is lolz X D



I think we have alot in common :DDD!!!
And yes, we can be The Best of Friend Rivals!!!

Rp:
I LOVE YOU TO DEATH MY RIVAL BUDDIE!!!
*hugs to death*

-Ahaha! I never took a drawing class either
- I learned drawing like what by watching anime
~ Aparently my mom doesn't support me in drawing T~T
- I graduated from 6th grade today! So i guess I'm a grade higher than you??? >:33

* I still won't draw another entry... Well, maybe when i get bored during summer vacation


Well! I won't be replying for awhile since imma be on maplestory [ Private Server]
Posted 6/18/08

uniquesakura wrote:

I think we have alot in common :DDD!!!
And yes, we can be The Best of Friend Rivals!!!

Rp:
I LOVE YOU TO DEATH MY RIVAL BUDDIE!!!
*hugs to death*

-Ahaha! I never took a drawing class either
- I learned drawing like what by watching anime
~ Aparently my mom doesn't support me in drawing T~T
- I graduated from 6th grade today! So i guess I'm a grade higher than you??? >:33

* I still won't draw another entry... Well, maybe when i get bored during summer vacation



hehe~! lolz *gets out of your grasp* you almost choked me X D lolz and good luck on your drawing skills more (my mom not so supportive either ia lways show my dad he give me good tips and tells me what may be wrong/how to make it better/ or tell me its SUPER REALLY GOOD! X D)

Member
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/19/08
alright i designed some weird looking maid suit
Picture Deleted by BlueRise because of horrible-ness
and her head is really big T_T
Posted 6/18/08

kodieloiler wrote:


uniquesakura wrote:

I think we have alot in common :DDD!!!
And yes, we can be The Best of Friend Rivals!!!

Rp:
I LOVE YOU TO DEATH MY RIVAL BUDDIE!!!
*hugs to death*

-Ahaha! I never took a drawing class either
- I learned drawing like what by watching anime
~ Aparently my mom doesn't support me in drawing T~T
- I graduated from 6th grade today! So i guess I'm a grade higher than you??? >:33

* I still won't draw another entry... Well, maybe when i get bored during summer vacation



hehe~! lolz *gets out of your grasp* you almost choked me X D lolz and good luck on your drawing skills more (my mom not so supportive either ia lways show my dad he give me good tips and tells me what may be wrong/how to make it better/ or tell me its SUPER REALLY GOOD! X D)



Lol! Good luck with your skills too :33!
Wow, must be a cool dad then. My dad does nothing to help my drawings D<
[I end up having to repeat the drawing over and over untill I get it correctly!]
Btw...
*Hugs you harder* >33
Posted 6/18/08
*dies* (not really my dad kinda sucks...my opinion...)
Posted 6/18/08
-Pokes- DON'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE...NOOOOOO TT_TT

Btw whats your name??:33
Posted 6/19/08
*magically comes back to life* TA DAH!!!!! my name is Kodie the miracle worker jk but sometimes i am! X D lolz
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.