First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Earth Angel's Dorm
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/11/10
Earth Angels



"The surface from which life grows and develops, nurturing and vibrant."


Royalty-
King:
Queen:
Princess:
Prince:

Nobles-
Lady(s):
Lord(s):

Council-
Leaders:
Members:

Military-
Sniper (or archer)
Zephyr summoner
Velonai(uses magic)
Holy Priest (healing)
Soul Piercer(sword or lances)
Elenair (like a bard)

Civilians:

115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Moderator
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Home, I'm spendin...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
Aha! Am I the second member here? Hellos... I'm also water though... ^.^

Pleased to meet everyo... You! Heehee.

Um... I was going to set up a hierarchy, but we don't really have many members...
Moderator
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Home, I'm spendin...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Ooh... A monarchy... Classic.

I guess it would make sense, it's earth after all. Thanks. ^.^

I'll try to think of some things...

There should be a council when there are more members. ^.^
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Allarin wrote:

Ooh... A monarchy... Classic.

I guess it would make sense, it's earth after all. Thanks. ^.^

I'll try to think of some things...

There should be a council when there are more members. ^.^


ok^^ just giv me the roles 4 the council and i will put them up
Moderator
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Home, I'm spendin...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
Council Leader
Council Leader
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member

(I think they should be elected, that way we can change them every... 2 months or so?)

I think that there should be different divisions:

Royalty- King, Queen, Princess, Prince
Nobles- Ladies and Lords (I don't think these are nessecary now)
Council- Leaders and Members
Military- Knight, Archers, etc. I think messengers would fall under this too... (probably aren't nessecary now...)
People of a Trade- Healer, Artist, Astronomer, Mathematician, Scholar, etc. (also probably unnessecary)
Civilians- Um... The normal people...
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Allarin wrote:

Council Leader
Council Leader
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member

(I think they should be elected, that way we can change them every... 2 months or so?)


sounds good, when u get more members, remind me and i will probably let u become a mod or something so u can fix up ur dorm and stuff

Moderator
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Home, I'm spendin...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Allarin wrote:

Council Leader
Council Leader
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member

(I think they should be elected, that way we can change them every... 2 months or so?)


sounds good, when u get more members, remind me and i will probably let u become a mod or something so u can fix up ur dorm and stuff



I just edited the post, you might want to read it again.
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Allarin wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Allarin wrote:

Council Leader
Council Leader
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member

(I think they should be elected, that way we can change them every... 2 months or so?)


sounds good, when u get more members, remind me and i will probably let u become a mod or something so u can fix up ur dorm and stuff



I just edited the post, you might want to read it again.


oh..ok

Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Allarin wrote:

Council Leader
Council Leader
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member
Council Member

(I think they should be elected, that way we can change them every... 2 months or so?)

I think that there should be different divisions:

Royalty- King, Queen, Princess, Prince
Nobles- Ladies and Lords (I don't think these are nessecary now)
Council- Leaders and Members
Military- Knight, Archers, etc. I think messengers would fall under this too... (probably aren't nessecary now...)
People of a Trade- Healer, Artist, Astronomer, Mathematician, Scholar, etc. (also probably unnessecary)
Civilians- Um... The normal people...


lol thats a lot.
ok ill see wat i can do

Moderator
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Home, I'm spendin...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
I think that's good for now. Thanks a lot. ^.^
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
yup
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
It looks really natural
Moderator
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Home, I'm spendin...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Uh... What's a Zephyr Summoner?
Posted 6/3/08
my guess is its a summoner of something but i'm sure u also thought it was a summoner oh well i don't really know; must be a nice skill to have though
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.