First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Special A!
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Heaven~! u.u! see...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
there are SPECIAL A anime series now!!!! episode 1-7 has been subed w/ english!!! Please download them on cr!

i am waiting 4 episode 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please some one sub it!!!!

i checked if theres a place on cr where u can watch special A n there is NO SPECIAL A

ITS REALLY CUTE N FUNNY!

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! ^-~
Posted 5/26/08
^

So fast ~_~
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/26/08
meh good story line
1779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Live in SoCal, I...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
go to veoh thats where i watch
and in high quality =)
and i tink that vampire knoght is just as good but the anime sucks for vampire knight the manga is way better
Posted 5/26/08

SimplyBill wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-170048/Special-A.html

reported.

Good Shoujo series. It is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Vampire Knight.


wow
fast
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

SimplyBill wrote:
Good Shoujo series. It is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Vampire Knight.


agreed.
Posted 5/26/08

jellybean101 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:
Good Shoujo series. It is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Vampire Knight.


agreed.


its okay! but repetitive though, though, though, though.lol
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not telling...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
The anime is not as good as the manga cause the manga has better art and is funnier.I find Special A boring and therefore I stopped watching it. And people are subbing it and episode 8 is not aired yet in Japan just so you know. If you wanna watch Special A since it's not in crunchyroll go to veoh, it has it and it's in better quality than crunchyroll and I have tried uploading it in crunchyroll before and it didn't work so I quit.
Posted 5/26/08

hellokittygee wrote:

there are SPECIAL A anime series now!!!! episode 1-7 has been subed w/ english!!! Please download them on cr!

i am waiting 4 episode 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please some one sub it!!!!

i checked if theres a place on cr where u can watch special A n there is NO SPECIAL A

ITS REALLY CUTE N FUNNY!

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! ^-~


you meant upload, right???? well, we're not allowed to upload S.A. here in CR(that's what i've read)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Special_A_Students
click the link above to know why S.A cannot be uploaded here
30435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
its okay i guess
12882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
is it nice?
4302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
pls upload special a

it is as good as vampire knight..............but to me i loveeee them both
Posted 5/26/08
Hmm, between Vampire knight and Special A i would choose BOTH! i love them too muchh. Owell, Np for liking two anime's is there. xD Cant wait till Ep 8 comes out for S.A
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California Reseda
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
hmm......thye're both good....vampire knight and special a
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on the clouds
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
y isnt special A on crunchyroll

and it is as good as vampire knight
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.