First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply come here!! Tsunas family is singing!!!!
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
ive heard this before.. nc
Posted 6/4/08

YummyRamenNoodles wrote:


tekku wrote:

Lol this anime seems like its made for the girl audiences.....

But i still like it, atleast theres Chrome...who is hardly seem now lol


Eh.
That would be because the mangaka is female. I mean, what female mangaka is going to make a manga about a whole bunch of sexy teenaged girls exposing themselves, or acting perverse in some manner?
So it's only natural for the manga, even though it Shounen, to have mainly relatively all-around handsome male characters.

As for Chrome, she comes into the series again soon enough. Just wait a few episodes.

But, yes. This song is very good. I have it on my iPod... it gets annoying after listening to it many times, though. Especially Gokudera's and Ryouhei's voices. .___.


where did U download it?? i want it!! or send it to me to my email.!! plz tell me!!!!!! oh plz!!!
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
i must say hibari's voice is off the hook.
i mean its superb for someone soooo damn cold.lol
i laugh like crazy whenever its lambo's turn.
and tsuna's voice is weird.ryouhei is ok, somehow suits him
lol. =D
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

henryhuai91 wrote:


YummyRamenNoodles wrote:


tekku wrote:

Lol this anime seems like its made for the girl audiences.....

But i still like it, atleast theres Chrome...who is hardly seem now lol


Eh.
That would be because the mangaka is female. I mean, what female mangaka is going to make a manga about a whole bunch of sexy teenaged girls exposing themselves, or acting perverse in some manner?
So it's only natural for the manga, even though it Shounen, to have mainly relatively all-around handsome male characters.

As for Chrome, she comes into the series again soon enough. Just wait a few episodes.

But, yes. This song is very good. I have it on my iPod... it gets annoying after listening to it many times, though. Especially Gokudera's and Ryouhei's voices. .___.


where did U download it?? i want it!! or send it to me to my email.!! plz tell me!!!!!! oh plz!!!


Well, I got it from a friend, but I believe that they have it on http://gendou.com/.

If not, try http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node.

The second website in the links I posted is a bit weird, but just type in the song name under 'search' and it will pop up in the search results, if they have it.
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

misamichiyo wrote:

i must say hibari's voice is off the hook.
i mean its superb for someone soooo damn cold.lol
i laugh like crazy whenever its lambo's turn.
and tsuna's voice is weird.ryouhei is ok, somehow suits him
lol. =D


I agree~
Both Hibari's voice and Mukuro's voice are amazing. <3
They sing the ending song- Sakura Addiction- together. In case you didn't know. c:

Ryouhei's voice is... EXTREME! Heh.
And yeah, Lambo's voice is more cute and funny than anything else.
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / earth,,3rd planet...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
HHAAA laMBO!!!
Posted 6/5/08

YummyRamenNoodles wrote:


henryhuai91 wrote:


YummyRamenNoodles wrote:


tekku wrote:

Lol this anime seems like its made for the girl audiences.....

But i still like it, atleast theres Chrome...who is hardly seem now lol


Eh.
That would be because the mangaka is female. I mean, what female mangaka is going to make a manga about a whole bunch of sexy teenaged girls exposing themselves, or acting perverse in some manner?
So it's only natural for the manga, even though it Shounen, to have mainly relatively all-around handsome male characters.

As for Chrome, she comes into the series again soon enough. Just wait a few episodes.

But, yes. This song is very good. I have it on my iPod... it gets annoying after listening to it many times, though. Especially Gokudera's and Ryouhei's voices. .___.


where did U download it?? i want it!! or send it to me to my email.!! plz tell me!!!!!! oh plz!!!


Well, I got it from a friend, but I believe that they have it on http://gendou.com/.

If not, try http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node.

The second website in the links I posted is a bit weird, but just type in the song name under 'search' and it will pop up in the search results, if they have it.


i still cant find it on both site.....can u send me the song? my email is [email protected]
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

YummyRamenNoodles wrote:


misamichiyo wrote:

i must say hibari's voice is off the hook.
i mean its superb for someone soooo damn cold.lol
i laugh like crazy whenever its lambo's turn.
and tsuna's voice is weird.ryouhei is ok, somehow suits him
lol. =D


I agree~
Both Hibari's voice and Mukuro's voice are amazing. <3
They sing the ending song- Sakura Addiction- together. In case you didn't know. c:

Ryouhei's voice is... EXTREME! Heh.
And yeah, Lambo's voice is more cute and funny than anything else.


AHAHAHAH extreme!!! yeah thats the word!
i love hibari ~
yep i know =D its soooo nice.
i prefer chrome to mukuro,
she hawt >.<
Member
3834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / somewhere here
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
nice song but ryohei ruined it!!
where can i download it?
Member
3834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / somewhere here
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
hey!!
where can i download this song?
i searched in gendo and didnt find it!!
this song is so goooooddd

i want it badly!!
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / chatsworth
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
lol...hibari and mukuro have the best voices...tsuna sounds funny and ryohei...well he sounds strained...lmao...it would have been much better if hibari's voice actor had sounded a bit less intrested like hibari's character but still....very cool and i enjoyed it. thx for the link.
Member
935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
lambo sing so cute
Member
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
anyone knows where can i get japanese lyrics?

lambo~ xD overall the song is cute and touching
Member
6452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gokudera's Bedroo...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I like the 'Katekyo Ondo', it's funny if you understand what theya re saying . 'Family ~Yakusoku no Basho~' is also good.
Member
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i want to watch too but youtube blocked in my country where else can i watch
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.