Created by ejeung
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who should Selina be with?
2863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08


I SAY JIRO WANG!!!!!!!!!!
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
wrong section buddy... it should be on poll or drama...

- reported
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i say jiro wang too ^^
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
none
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Jiro! 'cause they were such a cute pair in the Xin Wo music video!
17192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in Dreamland next...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
i dont know!! none!! not jiro cuz i love him too much i dont really want him to be with anyone!!
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At home......
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Selina has too many news with male actors & singers...I don't think she wants anymore...So i didn't vote
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At home......
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

hreoloenney wrote:

Jiro! 'cause they were such a cute pair in the Xin Wo music video! :D


But that doesn't mean anything......
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

snow-er wrote:


hreoloenney wrote:

Jiro! 'cause they were such a cute pair in the Xin Wo music video! :D


But that doesn't mean anything......


Who said anything about something going on between them??I didn't say anything was going on between them or that it meant anything, I just said they were a cute pair meaning they look good together!
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At home......
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

hreoloenney wrote:


snow-er wrote:


hreoloenney wrote:

Jiro! 'cause they were such a cute pair in the Xin Wo music video! :D


But that doesn't mean anything......


Who said anything about something going on between them??I didn't say anything was going on between them or that it meant anything, I just said they were a cute pair meaning they look good together!


SRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I muxx have mistook what you posted......Really very sorry.Pls don't take it to heart>_<
10387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in your heart
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
jiro ^__^
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

snow-er wrote:


hreoloenney wrote:


snow-er wrote:


hreoloenney wrote:

Jiro! 'cause they were such a cute pair in the Xin Wo music video! :D


But that doesn't mean anything......


Who said anything about something going on between them??I didn't say anything was going on between them or that it meant anything, I just said they were a cute pair meaning they look good together!


SRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I muxx have mistook what you posted......Really very sorry.Pls don't take it to heart>_<


hahah it's okay! I didn't take it to heart, but thanks for responding! I didn't think your response would be an apology, but you didn't have to...
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Silang, Cavite
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Jiro Wang!!!
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Jiro Wang.
12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
jiro
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.