First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Best FF Char Ever!!
Member
3647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
the most badass characters to u ever

mine are
Vincent
Squall
Cait Sith
Zack
Red XIII
Sephiroth
Kimahri
Auron

BEST ONE FOR ME IS VIVI!!!
Member
3468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Lost
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Look to your left.
Member
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ??????????
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
ummm...
Zack, Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, Auron, Cid( i'm talking about all the Cid's...hehehe), Vincent
Posted 6/22/08
Gilgamesh, Ultros.
Creator
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Daharkas wrote:

Gilgamesh, Ultros.


The annoying purple octopus idiot from FF6? really?
Posted 6/23/08

bleach2k7 wrote:


Daharkas wrote:

Gilgamesh, Ultros.


The annoying purple octopus idiot from FF6? really?


Where I come from, Ultros's jokes are so bad that they're hilarious.
Creator
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

Daharkas wrote:


bleach2k7 wrote:


Daharkas wrote:

Gilgamesh, Ultros.


The annoying purple octopus idiot from FF6? really?


Where I come from, Ultros's jokes are so bad that they're hilarious.


lol i see. i think ur the first person to even mention Ultros
Moderator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

bleach2k7 wrote:


Daharkas wrote:


bleach2k7 wrote:


Daharkas wrote:

Gilgamesh, Ultros.


The annoying purple octopus idiot from FF6? really?


Where I come from, Ultros's jokes are so bad that they're hilarious.


lol i see. i think ur the first person to even mention Ultros


oh! i remeber that octopus. but i don't remeber his jokes or whatever. XD
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Myu
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Big LOL to Ultros...He and Gilgamesh are, strangely enough, recurring characters in the FF series. In fact, Orthoros is the Final Fantasy XII incarnation of Ultros. He is a hunt you have to take down in the Garamsythe Waterway.
Posted 7/16/08
Sephiroth, Tifa, Vincent, Zack, Reno and Squall
Member
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Cecil Harvey...nuff said
Member
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
cloud and squall
Member
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Sephiroth,I don't ever seen the character is so smart, gorgeous,calm and calculate like him before and he's awesome
Member
wnf
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
My favourites:
Zack
Vincent
Tidus
Lulu
Auron
Penelo
Larsa
Balthier
Yuffie
Basch

Posted 8/29/08
Tidus
Vincent
Squall
Cloud
Zack
Sephiroth
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.