First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Neopets: Guilty Pleasure
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sooga Forest
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I was just wondering,
how many of you guys have a neopets account?
How many of you neopets users go on it regularly?
& How many of you are too old to be playing neopets but do it anyway?

Just curious because I'm guilty of loving neopets too. I started playing when I was 12 and whaddya know, five years later I'm still an idiot !

Feel free to start rambling now...

||
||
||
||
||
\ /
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I have one. Ditched it a long time ago. >.> I totally forgot my password and for some freaky reason no matter how much I click the "Forgotten Password" button I don't get the e-mail. I tried making a new account but ended up getting pissed off on the second or third day because I hated starting over. >.> I was a young retarded dumbass then, my username was girlsrule_123204. T.T I wrote some stupid stuff on that account so don't judge me. =(

How many of you guys have a neopets account? I have one.
How many of you neopets users go on it regularly? Nope.
& How many of you are too old to be playing neopets but do it anyway? I don't play at the moment but I use to be really obsessed when I was 7-9 I think. I lied my age so I got more privledges. >.> I guess that was the appropriate age.
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside my heart
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
im guilty !!!

i have a neopet account

and i got 500,000 neopoints

but

i
grew tired of playing

so i never played ever again
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

mirayon wrote:

im guilty !!!

i have a neopet account

and i got 500,000 neopoints

but

i
grew tired of playing

so i never played ever again


500 000? Thats amazing, you are now officially my neopets idol. O.O The most I ever got to was 150 000 then I went on a huge spending spree. XD After I got bored of earning neopoints so I sold my petpet collection to buy furniture. =(
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i got a Neopets account i haven't played in awhile but i just checked and it's like 45 months old lol
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

I have one. Ditched it a long time ago. >.> I totally forgot my password and for some freaky reason no matter how much I click the "Forgotten Password" button I don't get the e-mail. I tried making a new account but ended up getting pissed off on the second or third day because I hated starting over. >.> I was a young retarded dumbass then, my username was girlsrule_123204. T.T I wrote some stupid stuff on that account so don't judge me. =(

How many of you guys have a neopets account? I have one.
How many of you neopets users go on it regularly? Nope.
& How many of you are too old to be playing neopets but do it anyway? I don't play at the moment but I use to be really obsessed when I was 7-9 I think. I lied my age so I got more privledges. >.> I guess that was the appropriate age.


Dont lie Monica you recently made an account a few weeks ago.
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

HitsuToushi wrote:

Dont lie Monica you recently made an account a few weeks ago.


In April!! Then I ditched it a few days later!!!
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / My own Island
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I liked it a long time ago. It's really sad, because Neopets is unbelievably addicting at its peak. Then, suddenly, you realize, "What the hell am I doing? Why am I wasting so much time over pixels?" Then you try to quit. Then you fail and come back and it repeats.
And finally something gets you to stop completely. That's how it was with me. I remember I was in this one guild that like helped "adopt" Neopets. To adopt a painted one, you had to write an application or whatever. I was like 10 or 11, don't judge me, okay? But I wasted so much time. >___< Writing applications to adopt pixels?
Then I woke up.
And someday, you will too, my friend. We will wait for you in the right side. xD
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

Dont lie Monica you recently made an account a few weeks ago.


In April!! Then I ditched it a few days later!!!


You stayed on it for a weeks you quit like two weeks ago
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
wow neopets so old school i rember i was hocked my poor aisha prob starving since 3 years ago haaaa
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sooga Forest
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

flyawaysongbird wrote:

I liked it a long time ago. It's really sad, because Neopets is unbelievably addicting at its peak. Then, suddenly, you realize, "What the hell am I doing? Why am I wasting so much time over pixels?" Then you try to quit. Then you fail and come back and it repeats.
And finally something gets you to stop completely. That's how it was with me. I remember I was in this one guild that like helped "adopt" Neopets. To adopt a painted one, you had to write an application or whatever. I was like 10 or 11, don't judge me, okay? But I wasted so much time. >___< Writing applications to adopt pixels?
Then I woke up.
And someday, you will too, my friend. We will wait for you in the right side. xD


awwww...*shame*
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

HitsuToushi wrote:

You stayed on it for a weeks you quit like two weeks ago


Lies. I quit 3 days after I made my new account. =O

Oh, and am I the only one that despises the new format for neopets? I liked the old one way better.
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

You stayed on it for a weeks you quit like two weeks ago


Lies. I quit 3 days after I made my new account. =O

Oh, and am I the only one that despises the new format for neopets? I liked the old one way better.

I remember you said you were playing it two weeks ago
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I had one like waaaaaay before. Korbats rule haha.
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

HitsuToushi wrote:

I remember you said you were playing it two weeks ago


Liar. I didn't talk to you for like 3 weeks or something? O.o Anyways, lets take it to the GB, I feel like I'm spamming this thread. -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.