First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Meh, the manga was better
15558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
Have you ever watch an anime made from a very famous manga (naruto, bleach, one piece, FMA, you name it) or even from a manga not as famous, and thought 'Meh, the manga was better". You might even think that they completely screwed up the anime.

If you have ever felt that way, what anime makes you think so? What's the worst manga they ruined in the anime? You can put up images if you like.

For me, it's Eyeshield 21 and D.Gray Man. I'm shocked that they ripped tons of stuff out from the anime.

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong sect or there's another like this.

x-posted in the manga section
29989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
The Manga is always better than the anime
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Special A... I cant stand the animation in the anime and i hate her voice.
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Silent Sun
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Yep....Special A's anime sucked.....
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
yeah......most of the time.....
erm, for example....the shoujo manga full moon wo sagashite...
the anime completely derived from the manga's story. even a lot of the charaters' roles and personality changed. the ending in the manga was so much better.......................
Posted 5/26/08
i agree

in school days in the manga makoto looked like a victim between two lovers

then in the anime makoto looked like a digusting pervert

also

in the anime soul eater mifune was defeated by blackstar

but in the manga blackstar was defeated by mifune
5682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
The special A anime is so bad..don't even get me started. I didn't like Gokusen anime either.. the dog is really annoying >_>;;;
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
negima manga pwns negima anime. D:<
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
to love ru and rosario vampire was just horrible
104059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
no no no u got it all wrong what if there was no manga for the anime, then what?!? tell me lol XD
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

holicxchan wrote:

yeah......most of the time.....
erm, for example....the shoujo manga full moon wo sagashite...
the anime completely derived from the manga's story. even a lot of the charaters' roles and personality changed. the ending in the manga was so much better.......................


I totally agree with you I just finished rewatching the anime last night and I must say I really prefer how the manga went about things. I mean in the anime they never even mentioned Meroko's past which was a bummer. I also agree the manga ending was better I would have loved to see that ending in the anime though. OH well , I think it was done to be more appealing to a younger audiuence cause alot of the manga had a darker feel to it then the anime did. If they would have followed the manga even a bit it would have been an even better anime then it was.
15558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

Ecthelon wrote:

The special A anime is so bad..don't even get me started. I didn't like Gokusen anime either.. the dog is really annoying >_>;;;


I completely agree with the gokusen anime -_- Why do they have to ruin it anyway?
4753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bishie Paradise XD
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
full moon wo sagashite. gakuen alice. kamichama karin.special a. mermaid melody. tsubasa chronicle.
Posted 5/26/08

AkikoKia wrote:


holicxchan wrote:

yeah......most of the time.....
erm, for example....the shoujo manga full moon wo sagashite...
the anime completely derived from the manga's story. even a lot of the charaters' roles and personality changed. the ending in the manga was so much better.......................


I totally agree with you I just finished rewatching the anime last night and I must say I really prefer how the manga went about things. I mean in the anime they never even mentioned Meroko's past which was a bummer. I also agree the manga ending was better I would have loved to see that ending in the anime though. OH well , I think it was done to be more appealing to a younger audiuence cause alot of the manga had a darker feel to it then the anime did. If they would have followed the manga even a bit it would have been an even better anime then it was.


i know right? personally, i like the darker bits in the manga. especially mitsuki's case and her past.

the chars just had more depth in the manga. and they totally made izumi's character suck in the anime.
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anywhere but here.
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
FullMetal Alchemist's manga is way better than the stuff the anime came up with.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.