First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
The order of the sun god knights lounge
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
*Find a seat in a corner*
sit down and drink a glass of wine
Sun Disciple
3133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
clicks my fingers and the glass cup breaks
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

.there goes some good glass.
.*shrug*.oh well....
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i plan on vandalizing the room...,


"amrasXsavnym"

i'm a amrasXsavnym fan.!
3300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / stoning in front...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
zzz... *drowns self in alchohol*
oh shyt... im not a cleric ... im not supposed to do this but who in the world cares anyway *drinks*
zzz.. hey Akari, did u see the jealously when someone else tried to chat Savnym up?
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

ichigo-kimmie wrote:

zzz... *drowns self in alchohol*
oh shyt... im not a cleric ... im not supposed to do this but who in the world cares anyway *drinks*
zzz.. hey Akari, did u see the jealously when someone else tried to chat Savnym up?


you know, you shouldn't really drink at such young age.

you can't attend restore-sensei's class when you're drunk....
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

ichigo-kimmie wrote:

zzz... *drowns self in alchohol*
oh shyt... im not a cleric ... im not supposed to do this but who in the world cares anyway *drinks*
zzz.. hey Akari, did u see the jealously when someone else tried to chat Savnym up?


if you pass out feel free to stop by the nursery
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I WANT TO DRINK CHUCKIE.!! MY CHOCOLATEY BUDDY.!!
3300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / stoning in front...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:

zzz... *drowns self in alchohol*
oh shyt... im not a cleric ... im not supposed to do this but who in the world cares anyway *drinks*
zzz.. hey Akari, did u see the jealously when someone else tried to chat Savnym up?


if you pass out feel free to stop by the nursery

^_^ thx =DD nvms i'll just go disturb azu zz...

3300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / stoning in front...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:

zzz... *drowns self in alchohol*
oh shyt... im not a cleric ... im not supposed to do this but who in the world cares anyway *drinks*
zzz.. hey Akari, did u see the jealously when someone else tried to chat Savnym up?


you know, you shouldn't really drink at such young age.

you can't attend restore-sensei's class when you're drunk....


but its funnn and its only on CR =DDD *hic hic* haha =DD
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

ichigo-kimmie wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:

zzz... *drowns self in alchohol*
oh shyt... im not a cleric ... im not supposed to do this but who in the world cares anyway *drinks*
zzz.. hey Akari, did u see the jealously when someone else tried to chat Savnym up?


you know, you shouldn't really drink at such young age.

you can't attend restore-sensei's class when you're drunk....


but its funnn and its only on CR =DDD *hic hic* haha =DD


ok, just be careful...
3300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / stoning in front...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:

zzz... *drowns self in alchohol*
oh shyt... im not a cleric ... im not supposed to do this but who in the world cares anyway *drinks*
zzz.. hey Akari, did u see the jealously when someone else tried to chat Savnym up?


you know, you shouldn't really drink at such young age.

you can't attend restore-sensei's class when you're drunk....


but its funnn and its only on CR =DDD *hic hic* haha =DD


ok, just be careful...


dun worry abt me =D
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

ichigo-kimmie wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:

zzz... *drowns self in alchohol*
oh shyt... im not a cleric ... im not supposed to do this but who in the world cares anyway *drinks*
zzz.. hey Akari, did u see the jealously when someone else tried to chat Savnym up?


you know, you shouldn't really drink at such young age.

you can't attend restore-sensei's class when you're drunk....


but its funnn and its only on CR =DDD *hic hic* haha =DD


ok, just be careful...


dun worry abt me =D


sigh... it's really hard not to worry about you..
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
.*sigh*.
.*drinks vodka*.
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
BIG NEWS: savnym is giving amras a chance to prove himself.!!!! it's luv i tell you, LUV.!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.