First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Are any moderators able to explain to us why we have advertisements that doesn't advertise anything but tells us to open a link so because we have won a prize. I mean if the link from crunchyroll does leads to viruses or spybots being downloaded into our computer then why is crunchyroll allowing such advertisements?
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the 650
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Hayate1 wrote:

Are any moderators able to explain to us why we have advertisements that doesn't advertise anything but tells us to open a link so because we have won a prize. I mean if the link from crunchyroll does leads to viruses or spybots being downloaded into our computer then why is crunchyroll allowing such advertisements?


Thats what happens when you get support from big companies. They get a say in what goes on the site = ads >.<
Posted 6/14/08

Hayate1 wrote:

Are any moderators able to explain to us why we have advertisements that doesn't advertise anything but tells us to open a link so because we have won a prize. I mean if the link from crunchyroll does leads to viruses or spybots being downloaded into our computer then why is crunchyroll allowing such advertisements?


Which advertisement are you talking about?
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08

MassiveAssaultUnit wrote:


shinji should choose the advertisments which are user-friendly


i think shinji got no control over that advertisement, (how will i explain this) its like giving the advertisement company a space in CR's page and "advertise what you want" as long as pg 13 i guess

and by the way, use Firefox and install the ad-block plug in, trust me it works, and does some wonders, once you block an advertisement just by clicking the mouse, you cant see that advertisement again. especially the flash advertisements.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
75621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
I wasn't aware that CR had advertisement
8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

MassiveAssaultUnit wrote:


johnsever wrote:


MassiveAssaultUnit wrote:


shinji should choose the advertisments which are user-friendly


i think shinji got no control over that advertisement, (how will i explain this) its like giving the advertisement company a space in CR's page and "advertise what you want" as long as pg 13 i guess

and by the way, use Firefox and install the ad-block plug in, trust me it works, and does some wonders, once you block an advertisement just by clicking the mouse, you cant see that advertisement again. especially the flash advertisements.


thanks, but i really think that they should remove that and choose which advertisment to accept generally speaking on behalf of those who are in crunchyroll


But this may be the only advertisement company/thing that Shinji can get his hands on, or this one offers well enough money. Really, a kid is going to see weird advertisements like that anyways. Plus many CR members are either obsessed with yaoi or obsessed with hentai, none of them even want to see real girls, and I doubt they could be "corrupted" any further. Even the non-porn obsessed people will see them and go "Psh... whatever". The people actually clicking that advertisement... I'm confused on why they even clicked it.
Sci
7861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / s.c
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
ok how do you obtain Items. i see some badge looking thing on some members Items. how do you get these ?
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the 650
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08

Sci wrote:

ok how do you obtain Items. i see some badge looking thing on some members Items. how do you get these ?


you've gotta donate more than $5 for any episode of Blassreiter or Druaga

EDIT:: ooh i just realized its been over a month already since the new mods were picked o_O time sure does fly.
71675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
^ True...


In that respect, how are the new mods holding up? Do you guys feel like you're going to go out of your mind, or are you thinking, "this is nothing. Bring it on!!!"?
Posted 6/15/08

edsamac wrote:

^ True...


In that respect, how are the new mods holding up? Do you guys feel like you're going to go out of your mind, or are you thinking, "this is nothing. Bring it on!!!"?


I'm thinking... I could do with some Southern Comfort and a nice long sleep right now =]
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

animoo_x wrote:


edsamac wrote:

^ True...


In that respect, how are the new mods holding up? Do you guys feel like you're going to go out of your mind, or are you thinking, "this is nothing. Bring it on!!!"?


I'm thinking... I could do with some Southern Comfort and a nice long sleep right now =]


*brings out a nice tumbler of So Co... and a tender brisket marinated in so co (makes it insanely good)*

Can't let ya go to bed on an empty stomache!
71675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

animoo_x wrote:

I'm thinking... I could do with some Southern Comfort and a nice long sleep right now =]


Southern comfort? Wow, your taste in liquor is a little different from what I expected. I was thinking you're more of a margarita type.
Posted 6/16/08

edsamac wrote:


animoo_x wrote:

I'm thinking... I could do with some Southern Comfort and a nice long sleep right now =]


Southern comfort? Wow, your taste in liquor is a little different from what I expected. I was thinking you're more of a margarita type.


Haha how come?
I'm not partial to margaritas. I don't like the salt.
71675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

animoo_x wrote:

Haha how come?
I'm not partial to margaritas. I don't like the salt.


I figured. I really don't know, the image just came to mind. What about tequila?
Posted 6/16/08
^ Nooooo.
After very bad experiences with tequila even the mention of its name or the smell of it makes me sick.

First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.